Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 12-24-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
lynnrkk6a4
Private First Class

lynnrkk6a4 is on a distinguished road
Default New Guess Blue Gibraltar Dome Satchel ... - Designer Handbags Ltd

&nbsp; NEW GUESS BLUE GIBRALTAR DOME SATCHEL HANDBAG + WALLET &nbsp; NEW <a href="http://hospital.99mr.com/chengduhuafuzhengxingmeir"><strong>华府</strong></a> GUESS GIBRALTAR SATCHEL &amp; WALLET SET Make this Gibraltar Satchel &amp; Clutch&nbsp;Set the rock of this season’s collection. Includes two pieces: Guess Satchel &amp;&nbsp;Wallet &nbsp; NWT GUESS GIBRALTAR SATCHEL Wear this satchel for an eye catching look anywhere you go. Dimensions are: 14 ¼" x 7" x 11 ¼" Pebble washed vinyl exterior is detailed with silver-tone studs and script logo. Zipper top closure. Two braided shoulder straps with Handle Length: 10 1?2 in Two front exterior zip pockets. Rear exterior zip pocket. Studded accents with signature logo hardware. Interior multifunctional&nbsp;pockets Flat bottom. &nbsp; &nbsp; NWT GUESS GIBRALTAR CLUTCH WALLET This lust-worthy wallet is a rocker girl must-have. Dimensions are: 6 ½" x 3 ½" Pebble washed vinyl exterior is detailed with silver-tone studs and script logo. Snap button closure. Tri-fold design. 12 Card pockets Clear ID pocket 2 Pockets for bills Inside and outside zipper pockets &nbsp; BRAND NEW STYLE – GET YOURS TODAY Comes from a smoke &amp; pet free home. Feel free to ask&nbsp;questions. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Payments are due within 2-3 days after the auction ends. I only accept Paypal. If you cannot make payment within this period, please let me know so that we can make payment arrangements. If there are any issues with your purchase please let me know before leaving feedback. I want you to be happy with your purchase. Feedback will be left as soon as it is left for me. THANK YOU for your understanding! I ship to the US and Worldwide. Please calculate International shipping before bidding. I will ship within 3 business days after the payment is cleared. I combine shipping. 3.00 for each additional item for US only. International bidders, please contact me about shipping discounts when buying more than 1 item. If you select priority mail shipping, tracking &amp; insurance is included in the cost of shipping. If you select first class mail, it is cheaper but has no insurance or tracking, and seller is not responsible for any item lost or damaged once shipped. Shipping time varies from Country to Country, first class mail takes approx 2-4 weeks. If you want items urgently, please request for express mail, and I will add the appropriate shipping charges in the invoice. Import duties, <a href="http://hospital.99mr.com/chengduhuabozhengxingmeir"><strong>华博整形</strong></a> taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges (if any) are the buyer’s responsibility. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR BID OR PURCHASE. HOWEVER, I OFFER A 3 DAY RETURN ONLY IF THE ITEMS SOLD ARE FOUND TO BE INCORRECTLY DESCRIBED. SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS NOT REFUNDABLE. I am not affilated with Guess stores. I do buy every item personally directly from Guess or Guess by Marciano stores and each item is 100% Authentic. Money back guarantee. My items are NOT factory defects, or overstock items, or wholesale pieces. ************************************************** ************************ For those of you who know Guess Marciano Designer Brand there is no need to explain. Guess by Marciano reinvents modern glam with looks that range from sweet to sultry, day to evening, casual to formal. ######y and Feminine, this clothing is for the woman who wants to stand out <a href="http://hospital.99mr.com/zhengzhoudongfangnvziyiyu"><strong>东方女*医 院</strong></a> from the crowd. Used by Celebrities and now brought to you for a fraction of the price. Dont miss the great deals I offer in my store&nbsp;- Lowest prices on eBay for Guess items. ************************************************** ************************* If you have a question, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am a stay at home mom of two little boys and check my email several times a day. Thank you for looking at my listing &amp; have a nice day! &nbsp; Tags: buy, cheap, for sale, guess, handbag, women This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 at 6:38 am and is filed under Guess. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
lynnrkk6a4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links