Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default Written at a natty housekeeper live ok mallet rete

1. home medical standing 75 bottle of alcohol (large drugstore to buy a large bottle of alcohol pharmacy cheaper than in supermarkets, 2 times), installed in an empty spray bottle. Computer keyboard, the screen is dirty, spray look, gently rub and clean but also fumigate. Home door handles, binaries, cutting boards, light switches, phones, hidden boxes of glasses, are often sprayed about, these bacteria can not see a lot of places. Spray inside of shoes often look, sterilization, alcohol evaporates very quickly, do not worry about humidity, but do not spray paint from the outside, oh. http://koudai.360.cn/u/19333095/edit_209009179.html [/ url] niuniudekoudai

2. have got a little older people find crouch toilet hygiene, but the squat toilet easily lead to rectal prolapse, hemorrhoids, the elderly is also easy to slip into the legs Ma. Sitting next to the toilet is desirable to put a small bottle of alcohol spray bottle, spray press on the security of each.

3. go out to play or voyage, to large pharmacies buy cotton, cut their own balls, soaked with alcohol, into the empty bottle for easy carrying. Dinner hand wipe out a small ball, small cafeteria also wipe the cup, than washing also clean. Home microwave oven, refrigerator,GHD Salon Styler, oven, rice cooker according the dirty, wipe the ball to get alcohol, detergent than environmental protection, water is not used. http://koudai.360.cn/u/19333095/edit_209009179.html [/ url] niuniudekoudai

4. Absorbent she could cut into small pieces when the cotton, very easy to drop.

5. drugstore sponges also very good, buy a home with ic card tear into small pieces, wash your face than the beauty mart gauze good, inexpensive but also health, I do not like to use a towel, easy to breed bacteria, gauze for a few days fling.

6. Alcohol can also wash the clothes, the pen track on the dip, but if it is colored clothes, under the first dilution of alcohol, and then fade in the corner is under test.

7. home standing End of each month, against the pot =。=), the kitchen doing dishes and then remove the sponge soaked chopsticks, quality, good money, a absorb more than three, but does not take long to foul,GHD Green Styler, and Paowan after it was mark new, and then remove a absorb soaked rag. Then he poured water into foam mop bucket and mop, mop water, then soak enough garbage pail, bubble trash. Strive to do at home to spend a dollar to have sterile = sterilization. = Women are often the best disinfectant to use the powder puff, face a lot of drops of oil and bacteria.

8. breath of skin care products (each girl has a assorted skin care products used up, throw away and unfortunately), can be used to polish shoes, handbags, leather sofas, the effect is like. If the shoes are dirty, first wipe with a facial cleanser, and then moisturizer.

9. standing a bottle of laundromat detergent at home, (I personally like the deep blue moon laundry cleaner, servants rarely have done better than the imports.) Is a languid mordant ~ neutral fluid detergent, hand clean small pieces of underwear, not to ache the hand, even if the left point in the dress do not impair the skin, if washed with detergent, cleaning N times every time I calculate there is also psychological leftovers. In increase hard water in northern China, with alkaline detergent just aboutap, and water Sha Sha matter (I forget the accurate name, anyhow, is Han Han) react, not easy to make clothing shine.

10. thin summer clothes and expensive clothes, laundry detergent soak for 20 minutes, almost without rubbing how to clean. Otherwise, save the week before washing, sweat is very easy for yellow collar. I do wash rag health also like to use liquid detergent, do not wear gloves. Liquid laundry detergent than the same weight three times more expensive, but the amount is one-third of washing powder, so then down or cost-effective. Students will also smell like the Department of laundry detergent, washing clothes is aromatic.

11. like the DIY car wash in the cheese were, neutral liquid detergent for washing not to hurt the paint.

12. washing clothes possible to cause cross-infection, in fact, regardless of laundry detergent, laundry soap or detergent, have a very mighty bactericidal effect, as long soak for 30 minutes to kill 99.9% of bacteria on clothes, do not expensive to buy Dettol. But do not soak 2 hours or more, or clothing easily deformed, will be left in the laundry detergent inside and stimulate the skin.

13. mopping the floor with disinfectant floor cleaner is not only, do not leave water marks, so that wood floors and ceramic tiles are very bright. (I personally choose the blue moon.) 1 bottle of twenty dollars, you can use 1 year: time to prepare for each trailing two barrels, a barrel about 3 inches deep into the water, add a little bit of floor cleaner, the other a drum full of water. Dirty mop, the first ballot in the full bucket, and then loaded cast detergent in a bucket. Buckets can always change the water clear, not-for-detergent bucket. This would have only a 1-month cleaning proxies, you can use more than 1 year.

14. wipe furniture, floor cleaner, when used, furniture Cawan very bright, but also of wood, rattan furniture has a protective effect.

15. calcium: calcium supplies about all the television rumble burst the folk, in fact, a nice absorption of calcium most affordable production is shrimp. Shrimp alias Also rich in sailor minerals in the shrimp, with others. 1 kg dried small ample for the entire home of calcium accessory 1 year, and spend only 10 yuan, more cost-effective nirvana =. = ~ Food is easy, discard a handful of cooking when the soup into Jiuhaola, no technical content. (PS: If you have the emulating omens, you are yet a calcium deficiency: sleep rigid nape, leg cramps, and sometimes in winter.)

16. Iron: a wok at home standing. Iron has been certified by the United Nations is the best cooking kettle, with good blood effects, particularly women is over 20 years old, cheek and lip began to discolor on the color, mainly anemia. Also lacks technical content of steel in the vegetable market to buy twenty or thirty dollars Jiuhaola rural blacksmith can make a good wok. It is said that the kettle is heated uniformly thick, but my experience is that the oil pan are less Han paste (very expensive TV in the very thick kettle I bought, and presently to glue the =。=), lighter pans up also easy.

17. my cousin to spend a few hundred pieces a month to eat Amway's protein powder, Turn of the Screw na. Fact, the best source of protein is egg white, almost pure protein (up to 98%), and is of high quality protein (egg protein in the main with 6). Recommend a more delicious way to eat: eggs cooked, skin the egg white, pour a small dish of soy sauce, vinegar, MSG, sesame oil, spices, submerged to eat. Tea egg, eat the best, is an alkaline food. The last sentence, protein is good, but do not over-eat, nought too far, protein intake too much, people will poison Oh, can regular people get enough protein by eating meat, unless the patient after surgery, maternity, the elderly, vegetarian who, dyspepsia, only a necessary supplement.

18. often eating fish is good, but what fish are secure? Octopus. Octopus is a carnivorous fish, fresh meat, live octopus in the deep sea (so less pollution), not synthetic feeding (and accordingly not ea while back control pills), octopus in the gaseous pressure water will dead, deep sea fishing canoes with refrigeration situations, so the deterioration has less secondary pollution. Octopus portly content is high (deep-sea fish are high in portly, for the base cooling), but do not worry, this is the real Fish oil better. ps, octopus, white mucus in the body is no fishy smell, the processing time will not wash, that stuff is to lecithin, gray often Bunao.

19. Now chemical residues on edible and heavy metals too much, cause people more disposed to cancer. Pumpkin is a good body cleanser, to clear the body of harmful substances and heavy metals, chemicals, suggest that you ein a hurry a week, or sliced ​​fried, or cut into small pieces and a piece of boiled rice, very tasty. Pumpkin is also rich in carotene, the eyes well, at home some of the kids do not eat carrots, multi-coax him to eat the same pumpkin.

20. Do not throw pumpkin seeds, washed and dried, eaten as snacks (can be raw or cooked), can be very effective insecticide, but also management of prostatitis in men. Many have pets (cats, birds, rabbits, turtles class) people who can put a caress to eat mashed pumpkin seeds for insect, safe and effective but also cheaper.

21. chicken is hot, and cold or surgery is best not to drink. Cancer patients of special note, do not fowl soup, chicken skin, lymph knot contains a lot of bacteria on easily infect humans, cause cancer (not macabre, I really witnessed a surgery done 5 years after the cancer patients, did physical checkup no problem - - Cancer patient's physical examination every three years, five years is a jot, pass through the two basic would not relapse ----- his wife to celebrate his mother chicken soup pot 1 pot, six months after ...)

22. tofu is very nutritious, but more tender bean curd, which the less nutrients, water, tofu and Japanese tofu has almost not tofu. In order to nourishment, it is best to buy Laodou Fu.

23. a lot of surgeons do not eat broccoli, cauliflower because of the fashion and position too much like cancer, but cauliflower is just the most anti-cancer vegetables. Cauliflower on the market, there are two: white and green, in fact, they are cruciferous plant nutrients is almost the same, of course, if you are willing to buy expensive ...

24. Black vegetables to prevent leukemia, cancer of the character of (immediately cancer is the number one killer of human beings, each family must be anti-cancer mission ah), mutual black vegetables: black fungus, black sesame, seaweed, eggplant (skin to eat.)

25. that one thousand ten thousand, to improve their immune system the most important and papaya are the best foods to improve human immunity. Papaya is also a goal, the South girls summer eat. Papaya is not expensive northern cities, and two or three dollars a kg, the wholesale market to buy a carton of fruit (cooked to order from the living), go home to eat for 10 days. (I let my dad ate a imperative half papaya, he said expensive, I said to him: You count on hundreds of thousands in medical costs and prices hundreds of pieces of fruit which cost-effective?)

26 . In fact, hundreds of thousands of those very expensive skin care products, skin care elements and cheap difference less than 0.5%. Skin five main points: avert ultraviolet rays, do the face clean, good moisturizer, drink abundance of water, eat more foods of animal collagen (pig's trotters, piglet skin).

27. Every time you replace the kitchen scope hood of the small oil bowl, cover a vegetable market in the hands of a small plastic bag, do not worry about dirty hands.

28. litter and ashtrays and the like, cleaning up filthy, a good way: sets of small plastic bags on hand, take a small team at the altitude of a wet erase toilet paper , ok, fine. Hotel cleaning ashtrays and the like is an such item, do not use water, obliterate with a damp periodical.

29. My father has previously non-stick pan, a one-year bad one, but then I discovered that he was ended fried vegetables with cold water directly to Xiguo, a sudden case of cold wok, nonstick coating soon bad the. If you put cold wash or wipe with a wet paper, even six or seven dollars for non-stick pan can also be used for several years.

30. cookers to buy the best 400 or more, before I buy a 100 dollars, and that the non-stick pan coating is very skinny, almost every year a bad one, and afterward bought a coating thick, a few years not a bad thing. Very noxious non-stick coating, so buy expensive good.

31. electric kettle, no matter what brand, make sure to buy stainless steel. Plastic, regardless of quality no matter how good, will be the first long aging. I had a plastic thermos, actually aging of the dregs, too evildoer, and later I bought a cheap stainless steel, so many years no problem.

32. stew pot burning is a good stuff. The conviction is the stew pot burning insulation / insulation, used to compliment cereals porridge, meat stew, soup, lo, very easy to use, and not worry about saving gas paste pot. Burning my stew pot Taobao bought 60 dollars, with friends for several years. Another use is, I like to eat shellfish and fried crab, these things I can not knob, and the market of people to help me cut right, seafood eaten within half an hour to die is not easily broken. So carry the burning pot of stew to buy, which put a sack of ice (small plastic bags in Sheung Shui, anchored, fridge freezer Layer 2 hours), this is also very fresh seafood to take home. To the roast, chicken wings can also stew and homemade ice into the burning pot. I Laodielaoma weekend excursions by car, like in the stew pot put burning hot meals, hot for hours, health and cheap. Unfortunately, rice is not suitable to go with, too, once and for all, carrying the pot into the office a = evildoer. =

33. Bathroom essential: bath balls, bristle brush. Bath or shower pellet out premier with soap bubbles, add a touch to the body, not just the amount of savings, but also cultivate the removal effect. If you directly to the bath / soap applied to the body, but also easy to remain in the skin, skin wounds lesson of time. Japanese people like to use bristle bath brush, dead skin once a week to go to the body (rubbing mud), not only better results than Cuozao towel, a special exertion (an effort to live Cuozao Na). We bought when the bristle brush, but also to their mother bought a bar. Taobao about 8,9 dollars a, cheap and natural. Because the brush bristles rub up more ruthless, no MM used the first time will feel ache, it is best soap on the body actors, drew, much better. Words for babies, first with hot water to soak a few minutes bristle brush soggy to snug. ps, best not to buy long-handled,GHD IV Styling Set, and slippery is not easy to get.

34. Kitchen Essentials: Daosuan cans. Put the garlic cooking, garlic flavor further the more pieces, chopped with a sword broken too evildoer, and very safe with Daosuan cans of (garlic skin do not have to pull out, it is easy to trace and look out..) Women and old people can easily cold hands and feet, often the best place when cooking ginger, but many people hate when a bite to eat ginger (like my husband), mixed with mashed eat does not bring an end to .... Also put some fragmented meat soup ginger and garlic when the meat will taste especially fresh. Best to buy stones Daosuan cans, cans with rocks or wood pound child, small cans or cans of the best media. PS: ginger skin is very nutritious, it is best not to peel. Garlic has anti-cancer effect, but be broken up, on the air for 15 minutes to be effective.

35. cutting board will select the wood, wood with natural sterilization. Plastic cutting embark cutting raw meat, even if thoroughly cleaned, residual bacteria will gradually multiply, and wood cutting board will not. Similarly, the sham ivory, wood, plastic chopsticks into the bar.

36. home health, notwithstanding a small one course of time is very tiring to do it, buy the right tools can save a lot of physical strength: In the elapse in order to save my father, James detergent wash rag head, but the fabric head water was cheap, but then I bought him a Scotch dishwashing sponge, not only easy to use but also save detergent. A package of two sponges money to more than 7 (cheap easy smelly sponge), if I do not buy it, Dad never disinclined to buy, I sent my mother is home, I sent to a dozen, so they are loath to use variant .

37. kapok mop: very easy to wash and wring dry (like a pull), mop the floor as well, I use it to replace my father spent many years of labor assurance story textile stores sell children mop, that is really dead of the mop, I can not even move, but also easy to mold, dry = VIP day. =

38. My mother's liking is to do with antique clothes and rags, but their water absorption and James Gray of the very meager. Taobao those

39. twice closed the laundry basket is good stuff, washed socks, fling up small pieces of underwear handy, so that one folder to dry up. Although only a abatement of one Winter dry wash cashmere sweater is not in the above distortion. More than 30 dollars a supermarket, online 5.

40. the right of the tea access for a cheap spume tea is good taste. Mainly in the painful tea pedestal, if there ambition be a long soak in hot water comes out. Pinch pinch put a cup of tea, then pour hot water has been hot, too spoiled tea. The green tea ice emulsion parlor is the most valuable jasmine tea, drench in boiling water 1 minute, not a tea, multiplication sugar and a little bit of honey, frozen over the future of ice flavor than green tea also like Master Kong. Taiwan's tea mall generic 10 dollars a cup, it is like, I make tea with it. (Stores selling to your friends, but what inconsistency does it make a glass, buy cheap Jiuhaola). Recommend the best drink green tea is the United Nations, anti-cancer, anti-aging hindrance of cardiovascular disease. Personally, I like tea, jasmine tea is smoked over green tea, in addition to the effect of green tea, as well as cosmetic efficacy. In addition,GHD Hair Straighteners, as a cumbersome smell of jasmine, so the flavor is from 30 dollars a kg of green tea and 300 1 kg of green tea are similar, diverse the Iron Goddess of Mercy and Longjing, cheap to not drink, I'll buy you 30 bucks 1 kg. ps: jasmine tea creation of the best in Beijing. Then PS: cup of tea on the rust, rub with toothpaste out of a more than cleanser security.

41. Here I have to say about, regardless of tea or porridge, soup, drink cooler, should be put there to eat when not to eat hot food was served to hurry. Hot drinks and food the main reason leadership to esophageal cancer, relatives of my family have an important. . . Really painful. Timely temperature is embodied in your mouth, tongue, do not feel hot.

42. wash your face before washing hands, ordinarily do not Tuosai, the hands of many bacteria, and relatively harsh pore face, susceptible to acne. Most of the acne is not good health, only a small part of the people are endocrine disorders.

43. beverage less breast is best, apt make more breast cows, a heap of antibiotics used too many, accessible guide to women with ovarian sarcoma and bust cancer. Yogurt better. The milk is quite fashionable to say controversial, in truth, maximum of the U.S. dairy consumption, calcium deficiency occasioned along the largest number of osteoporosis.

44. family members fainted not to move, whether it is either center disease or cerebral congestion avoid campaign. The correct reach is to place the patient lying down, head on its side (to prevent choking), if the patient snoring issue, but also stifled representation, once the tongue gently with a handkerchief out of the patient. Then quickly put a towel wet with water, wrapped in the refrigerator or frozen in the ice, on the patients head (head shrinkage in cold blood vessels, reducing bleeding.) To the hospital.

45. Here I had winded one, buy a house when there are kid at home near a good school to disburse care,GHD Straightener, pay attention to the elderly at home there near the hospitals. Expensive villa in the suburb of Beijing, hang several well-known distraction diagrams, that is, as far away from a good hospital, and then a traffic jam =. = ~

46. When cooking peppery hands, and immediately took Kuaibing from the refrigerator (not frozen block of ice out of the same) Fu in the blaze at 2 minutes, and then tore a piece of onion leaves , with the viscous side of Post Office did no burn, basically no troubles out. ---- This means namely used only because peppery out of bubble, yet did not destroy the students, if always peppery Popi exposed flesh, and are severe burn, go the hospital.

47. One time my feet buffet the cabinet Kepo the subcutaneous blood vessels (no apertures in the epidermis, which broke), less than 1 minute to summon a large archive needle surface and then filling up the whole leg blood , amplified three times up, I thought I want to burst. The results arrived at the hospital, physicians said that if the situation immediately clutch down the bleeding at two minutes by hand, even the hospitals are not used. I had this ailment before bulging = 1 week. = ~

48. A lot of trouble to buy food every day, week, go to the supermarket once a week to buy enough food in small bags back to good start with seafood / fish and green leafy vegetables and begin eating, and then follow the conservation of food beans, green peppers, celery, cauliflower, carrots, onions, pumpkin, cabbage, potatoes, this is not a single nutrient, food not wrong. Large supermarket shopping environment is better (especially chilly in summer), what can stop under one dome, there are often special attempts and gifts, so even farther away, count petroleum, elementary but also cost-effective. What can I do in peacetime, there is cell phone, lest thou forget the weekend together to buy and save time.

49. lazy and want to travel frequently and green plants in the domestic students, Lucky Bamboo is our best choice, even I can keep this vegetation killer. Lucky Bamboo in the South 1 dollar 1, do not know what the price of the north, just plug in the water, you can live 5-6 years, winter Xia Changqing, and not (can not) change the water, add six months to a water can, and the owner can justifiably lazy. 10 dollars to buy the 10, kind of blue scrolls with a large installed high-insulator (in the flower market to buy about 30-40 pieces a) inserted up to the guests will think you are aesthetic, never think of you lazy. Magnetic bottle in addition to the high agreeable, but also to assure that your cats and dogs can not eat plants, but my dog ​​crazy vegetation damage.

50. the end of winter and summer air-conditioning ahead the afterward cleaning. Please do the workers to 50 dollars an wind conditioner, evildoer na. The supermarket and buy a bottle of washable foam cleaner to free more than 50, evildoer na. Taobao to buy only 20, the price comparison ascertain truce of idea. Very simple to use, transferred to the air conditioner dehumidifier, and then spray it inside. Beyond that point each month in the usual medical alcohol spray, safety friends.

51. one to the south during the wet season, what are tidal, many elderly people susceptible to rheumatoid arthritis. If you open the electric carpet at night in advance about the bedding dry, much better. A week to dry the clothes drying quit, with the electric carpet is also very like baking. So do not wait until the winter, bring an end to ... of the rainy season put the electric blanket.

52. cilia dryer: When lingering in a hostel a good tiny fast beat dry underwear. Usually achieved shoes, blowing almost which they can quickly dry.

53. to live when the province of the province, toilet paper, not provincial, to buy a good brand. Disinfect the toilet paper is not only cheaper, but customs, many bacteria, but also add talcum powder, too much harm to women. Similarly, sanitary cloths have bought, oh, must pay attention to shelf life.

54. cooking the last salt, so salt will not soak into the dish, enough to taste a pinch of salt, reduce salt intake. There are also the last place of MSG (monosodium glutamate is the amino acid essay, and there is no safe place, but they are chicken, then a large pot of chicken really are chickens anyway?).

55. home 3 years do not dress clothes, looks like a serviceable and never come in handy bottles and jars, packing boxes, never used more than 2 years thing, cherishing the N in the journal do not look The throw to throw, not reluctant. How much is 1 square measure house now? If the home with a total merit of 3,4 square meters of storeroom less than a thousand dollars to those things too counted the account is not coming.

56. shopping ought look the super card wow the stuff, might as well stand there meridian. Once pushed back home, it becomes your menu in a weekly cleaning. Decoration is the same, smart wood pane, N number of rural small display, small pendant. . . A key future need to clean your life 1 year after you more worried we go family vacant. Before buying anything, like how good is really important to reserve wash.

57. Some cities in northern friends, the water is very hard, almost every family to buy ore water, but the cooking, porridge, soup, when neglecting the straight use of water, equal to the full-scale eating belly (portion of boiling water also precipitated scale), course of time is easy to stone, the best mineral water in the kitchen or put a bucket of clean water.

58. moved into the fashionable home of friends, the best educator to permit the property to meter what the electrical voltage. If the voltage is erratic, refrigerator, color TV, computer easily broken.

59. indigestion, stomach is not good friends, with barley or rice in fried rice noodles in the wok until it corners brown black, when the tea to drink, prodigies. Northeast of the Korean people to instruct them the old eat cold entities, so drink this tea Huwei.

60. the common cold, the best treatment: a large number of drinking green tea, eating conservation C Yin Qiao and eat Contac (or other uneasy symptoms, suppressing the surface of cold medicine), focusing instead on sleep. Because there is no drug can annihilate cold germs, bacteria 7 days a cold phase of natural death, Contac cold medicine classification only reduce your uncomfortable consciousness, so just eat cold medicine, and so indeed good for 7 days. Doctors like patients to public health to open the expensive anti-inflammatory drugs, do scrupulous to eat, not only for the cold useless, but also makes you resistant.

61. a cold perspiration in the yard to Mongolia is very dangerous, the correct approach is to be physical cooling (air conditioning, or Fu ice.) Brain temperature is not only easy to burn, but also makes a lot of water loss, water loss will send a lot of the body of potassium, potassium deficiency can lead people to stop ---- also known as sudden cardiac death. Last I have a friend with sensitive diarrhea, 7 times a night (night VII Jiro ah), I say you go and lose potassium the hospital, he went to the doctor say he is near to the corner of the critically ill. K loser repast he grimace in pain, you know where Zuiteng lose potassium infusion, and a man can lose wailing. So cheese who suffers with should avoid eating early in the dehydration of potassium food potassium food is the best watermelon, watermelon, not to drink green tea, eat a diversity of fresh fruit. If the retinue symptoms that potassium deficiency: weakness, lethargy, drowsiness, nausea, heart palpitations.

62. supplement collagen mask the most expensive, of course, is a very good effect, but the painting up, after all, a very limited absorption, eat is the best week to do a very expensive collagen mask better than eating a pig's trotters (pig skin or supermarkets sell frozen), adhere to the six months will allow you to change the skin specimens from the inside out. Girls scared to eat pig's trotters, you can also drink white fungus soup, but better than trotters (animal collagen) almost.

63. the northern winter is very dry, cozy to dry afterward bathing or itching of skin, recommend a homemade moisturizing is itching like water: 1 bottle of purified water, medical 75 degrees of liquor, medical glycerin (also pharmacy to buy. glycerine with a scale on the decanter for easy dispensing us.) Ratio of 100 ml pure water +14 ml glycerol +28 ml alcohol. This recipe is absolutely valid, my parents have used for ten annuals.

64. slimming shock, no effect on heaviness wastage, but otherwise, a power down: After movement on the arms, legs shaking meantime, significantly reduce muscle soreness after discipline. Activities incapacitated patients, on the buttocks, back Douyi Dou, to avoid oppression sores (if the patient used to buy soft vibrator clear).

65. recommend a toilet every family an necessity appliance in Japan: Bidet. Installed in the toilet, wash each end going to the toilet, can not daisy-fold toilet paper to wipe the place clean. Most people get hemorrhoids because of cleaning, not doing my aging mother with a three-year Bidet, twenty years of hemorrhoids are good. Women because of the special physiological architecture, good health is not easy to accumulate clay, you can buy both before and after before and after the type of cleaning. My home is the Golden Ceramics card, ten years, not bad, I had a relating is the brand recommended. Do not buy features and more, expensive and inefficient, with the basic functions for security before and after the punch of a.

66. family needful ozone machine. Very small, mutton or vegetables or fruit on the water, which leads to ozone 5 to 10 minutes, you can remove pesticide residues and antibiotics, especially meat, which leads to ozone for 10 minutes, can leak out a great floor of asset, all is antibiotics. Ozone disinfection can also be used to make bowls and chopsticks (chopsticks turn on the water, the pass into the ozone), dressing, overcoat inside sterilization (the ozone into the closet, blowing 10 minutes), especially in laundry wash the clothes back to the ########## eye can not see a lot of bacteria, using ozone disinfection is the most forcible. There are toilet sterilization (put the toilet blow 10 minutes), washing the inner sterilization, and so on. Taobao, an ozone machine about 100, and cheap. PS: people not in the long term in the ozone, so when disinfection people to wade away.

67. htc mobile phones to send her husband a good new like, is to use the Microsoft operating system for mobile phones, in addition to all the traits of orthodox phone, you can download free novels (not only lying mountains, the bed can also be taken to the toilet ~ on my preference fancy novels so large), download mp3, a small laptop, see monthly online news, when the mobile hard disk, amend word documents, Kingsoft, left, really did more than 1,000 pieces (parallel Rights Genuine or to 2000), is the most cost-effective. Taobao shanty version of the more expensive, but do not know how the quality of this stuff material of opinion friends.

68. like their cheese attention cars, buy Taobao clean wax, polishing wax, towel and additional items,GHDS, the cost is cheaper than the cache N periods, I bought a crystal wax in the motorcar Beauty Shop 480, Taobao 120), towel stores 15, Taobao 5, with special rates for washable tops 15 greenbacks one, I bought a 3 in one inhalation and I husband 2 1. Here sigh it: the motorcar is too big profits of the prettiness manufacture. http://koudai.360.cn/u/19333095/edit_209009179.html [/ url] niuniudekoudai

69. I like to buy a home on Taobao, pantry items, such as electric razor (to husband) , more than 3,000 stores in the Philips three razor, Taobao 600, evildoer ah. There are towels, ah, ah sheets, quilts, ah, ah garbage bags, etc., a lot cheaper than the shops, there are many ingenious small household items, such as laundry blue, air clothesline. Clothing, cosmetics, shoes and snacks have not bought, because a difference in kind and photos often, or count shipping uneconomical. --- Do not inquire me from which shop to buy all, some things to buy for too long, the transaction record is gone, in short, shop approximately before you buy, do not just look at honor rating, we must see to others to buy the product remarks, so it will not Maidaojiahuo the. I Taobao years, is himself a very careful one that is more fortunate, hit the tradesmen are good people.

70. I have two friends, decorating the house, all furniture bought on Taobao, even on the shipping than the cheaper store (Hainan furniture immense expensive), there are many beautiful decorations, lighting, on-line to buy also cost-effective. But constantly complicated to get back his furniture installation, amuse give some money to aid install the renovation personnel. (Do not look for furniture shop to aid setup, tall price.)

Welcome
☆ ☆ ☆ Welcome to my space you are

Sponsored Links