Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-13-2011, 04:06 AM   #1
aio6rgit

Default desperate to out of the hospital.

( I want to see this story true or not care about it! )
br> boy only smiled in silence.

shallow smile boy, Yong Jin a girl. How could he not cry? I'm afraid that time, he has been unable to cry, if the girl disappeared, and he will not let myself live on a second.
really could not it? She knew he has always been strong, Men do not cry easily.
However, girls still want the boy to drop a tear for her. Even if only once, the girl had felt satisfied.
girls have often thought, if they disappear, the boy will not cry, the boy really loved her to what extent?
if the boy cried for her, a Ye Hao, she will feel very happy.

Finally, the angels descend to the world around the girl.

water, six days later, I come to you. of love itself.
So she agreed to the angel.
Note: Please cherish the people around them now! ! !

her into the water, floating around in the boy.
that night, the boy returned home, as usual, give the girl a call. Through a will, no answer, the boy put down the phone. May sleep too! Imagine the appearance of her asleep, the boy's lips raised Chongni usual touch of a smile. Let her sleep well, do not bother her.
girl a little disappointed, the boy did not look very worried.

The next day, the boy hovering anxiously at the door, the girl did not seem to be late the habit of it!
after her windows, laughing gleefully. Boy, began to worry about it.
evening, the boy anxiously to come back, and even several phone call, all girls, friends and relatives.
she really gone out of thin air it? Boy on pins and needles, and went, the girl's home phone call a few times, but she did not hear the familiar voice.
girl watching, can not help but feel bad, boys should be sad now! She wanted to tell the boy, she is actually on his side.
Finally, the boy lost its patience, plunged into the night, the girls wanted to stopped him, but found himself unable to pronounce the sound.

third day morning, the boy returned with a look of tired, no matter where they often went to, or friends and family, all searched, is not seen her sight.
boy slip sit in a corner, his head buried in his knees, face was gaunt but beautiful.
he did not cry. However, the girl's heart is aching. Boys really worry about it! She began to regret it.
this day, the boy traveled the whole Shing Street alley.
back, the boy's voice hoarse and her hair was very messy. She disappeared a few days, he actually seems to languish too vulnerable.

enough is enough. She do not look at the boy as she cried, the boy now, she has a heartache.

fourth day, the boy is carried by a neighbor busy divvying up coming.
girl That recall, the past few days, the boy is almost dripping into.
boy was taken to hospital, wearing a white lab coat who constantly coming and going.
infusion bottle hanging on the top right of the boy. Syrup flowing drop by drop, into the boy's blood.
boy lay quietly, his face white as a sheet. So he, in a coma for a day.

fifth day, the boy woke up.
police still did not hear the message, he angrily knocked over in front of the meals, pushed the crowd, desperate to out of the hospital.
chasing girls hurried out.
boy like crazy on the road running and several times was almost hit by a car so.
nervous girl followed him and wanted to reach out and grab him, but she is now water, ah!
angels, where!
boy came to the beach, they met on the beach.
so he faced the sea, stood silently. In what looked like, as if thinking about something.
the wind blowing his hair is more messy. He was wearing a gown, standing in the sea breeze in a long time.
girl with him, she thought: and then so on it, only one day off tomorrow, I'll change back. , I will use my life to love you, never leave you.
Suddenly, a drop of crystal tears fall from his eyes the boy.
he cried, has always been strong, he was crying.
startled girl's heart, the boy, finally tears it? However, she did not feel the happiness and satisfaction it! Why? Boys do not for their own tears? He really loves himself is not it? Why?
boy with slender pale fingers caught the tears, trembling lips, spit out the words:

heard here, seems to presentiment of what the girl, her heart began to shake nervously.

keep pouring out.
boys stride step, walked toward the sea.
finally understand what is painful to me, her heart to almost fainted, she was desperate to want to shout.
she is the water! She is the water! She could not speak, she can not tell the boy she had been! She could not retain the boy's footsteps!
angel! Where Angels! If she appears, the girl can give up everything, even if the lost boy's love! As long as the human body to restore her, so she can pull the boy!
However, the Angels did not patronize.
water, has a waist. Boy's body, a little sink in seawater.
stop! Quick stop! Piercing girl looked at the boy, she did not want him go! She smiled to see him! She in his arms like a baby! She did not want him go! ! !
However, the water will eventually drowned out the last ray of the boy's hair.
nature is, suddenly lost its luster.
girl's soul seems to be the time to sinking, the perception of pain to my heart has no rivers of blood.
girl staring, where the boy disappeared.
he is, still crying now! He tears into the sea have been, ah!

girl has been in this, wait until the second dawn.
six days later, the angels say about the region.
Well, now you will turn me into the rain.
this day, not unexpectedly rising sun, sky, face downcast, a heavy rain there were numerous ground up, the rain import the sea.
angel fish and the rain to hear the dialogue -
salty it ... ... do you cry! longer be salty, and that is I will not cry.
; ;
⌒ ',' ⌒ ⌒ ',' ⌒ ☆ ' , '', '', '', '☆ ★', 'forget the meteor shower is beautiful ☆ ☆ ',', ★ ★ ☆ -
know a person needs a minute!
like a person needs ten minutes!
fall in love with someone, an hour!
forget an individual it takes a lifetime!
Note: Please cherish the people around you!!! Do not just saying that to give up, once in life to be about to miss that moment I did not !!!....... retain, but silently accepted this fact. But ~~~~~~~~!
that time I realized that the original across the knife in the heart when the heart really hurts! only now what is called ~ ~ ~ ~

Sponsored Links