Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
3125f0dhoa

Default 【 Network】 From the maximum melancholy 1 hundred

1. with a turned and left, a lifetime to forget. . . .
2. knows in narrative to take an umbrella to rain, not knowing the outcome, please do not begin!
3. Some people never go to back off, so wait and hesitation is the world's most merciless killer!
4. promise are Youkouwuxin's.
5. What are you act? I see by the sky. What is 30 degrees, look up to? I miss her point of outlook. 30 degrees pate carried Why? To keep my tears fall ... ...
6. Really want to come to a serious exertion to quiet the Don Quixote of the unrequited love German Ke ... ...
7. One life can not be affiliated, they are left unattended The following physical and money exchange. So amuse wait for your life that have special significance for the people ~
8. In my world, you are still pure, sordid only in this world ...
9. Later you will inadvertently think of me, please Do not forget I loved you so profoundly ... ...
10., sun dried the tears I miss you ... ...
11. tiptoe, we can from being closer to it?

12. the warmheartedness of my life fknow next to nothing of many, all of which I gave you, but you leave me, how you call me later and then people laugh

13. Some people will always engraved in the memory, even forgetting his voice, forgot his smile and forget his face, but think of him every time
when feelings are never changed
14 . I love you, there is no intention. Just love you.
15. the pain of isolation and displeasure, has been incapable to affirm the sound came.
16. feelings sometimes just one thing. Nothing to do with anybody. Love, alternatively do not love, can only end their.
17. those beauteous fish, when they are sleeping with open eyes. Do not love, has never cry. They are my character prototype.
18. chess people must go, who attentions other than a purified Red remnants chess? ?
19. We have also had good memories, just let the tears stained blurred. .
20. I have been looking for that consciousness, that in the cold days, he gets a couple of warm hands, practical sense to shake amenable.
21. because the smooth, sometimes we love the free native warm asylum; curiosity, our cruise will be at a crossing not
Jingyi's turn to turn the moment you desire, you will heard in the whispers of love after her tears.
22. night to me, and still with his eyes open, because I saw you leave traces in the moonlight.
23. In this city, I trust there have to be that the person, analytic the same thing, With similar frequency, in a lonely station exit, arranged and I met.
24, do not love love, never aggravate. Therefore, we flirt, we ambiguous, but never fall in love.
25, time does not await because me, is that you forgot to bring me go, we just lost in a strange storm in majority, from far individually, between 2 forget themselves.
26. love, family ... ... nothing is there between us, but just not love ~
27. If you were reincarnated, I would like to be your sister, even although we can not get marital, and I can do you can never let go of their loved ones!
28. You know, the lad standing on the left side because that girl away from her heart to more recent ... ...
29. one day you will know: bus 5 minutes, Line 9 minutes , our love - a lifetime in this level!
30. to chase to the people I love, I am willing to give up anything I own, but when I gave it all, she will accept my love?
first language: the world says sad more than happy person, can be more sad when I think it is addictive ... ...
31. life , uniform is love, not uniform becomes a kind of injury ... ...
32. keep a heart, do not keep a cat like. It is cold, to nestle you; it is hungry, to differentiate you; it itch, to Morocco you; it is boring, then secretly gone. Keep a heart, how want to be like keep a dog, not you keep it, but that it keep you!
33. a relationship can bring you much pain, too much had to bring you large joy ... ...
34. Hong Kong than on the mainland the night really beautiful?
35. When you put on love, marrying, and I put on a monk's robe ... ...
36 give me a area to stand, let me re-leveraging your heart? I can be sad, until you leave, it still refuses to give me the fulcrum ... ...
37. If your matrimony is not elated, then come back to me, even if i am too old to hike any further I will take you to scamper away ... ...
38. Yesterday, I sold themselves to their studies, so I have nothing to do today; and morrow, I will wed the body in the living ... ...
39. seeing you in the multitude laugh, trance like back in time. One day we will encounter by become once anew, love ahead of sight, and then fell in love with each other?
40. When we are old, I hope - can kiss your gums ever ~ ~ ~

First language: now you rupture into tears? Posts background like rain drips, non-interest bearing slide ... ...
41. The phone, she cried and said: responsible for the ... ... > 44. If a person's feelings have been freed, the other human could go grim hell ... ...
45. No. 73 Peach failed ... ...
46. Love is the last generation debt owed to the position in this life to also - I certainly vulgar previous life, and made my life without debt may also! !
47. If afterward only a porridge, you first nectar, drinking,I suggest Hot Beijing mobile call altitude 50 M-Z, and I'll lick the bowl wash and ~
48. My dear, go out to play weary, hurt, then to come back, I'm still here waiting for you ... ...
49. It was the pursuit of happiness, so efforts; people have a happy, so give up ... ...
50. lovelorn lovelorn I bolted the new, as is not to feel lonely ... ...
premier words: Who says verse has fallen in present-day China? They are not in
51. looking at the sky, rain good salty, if tears in the inside?
wind blows the leaves fly, who knows who I am?
Thank you to attach me via those days, I will lock this memories in my heart.
some words, say that are no longer important.
some entities, like forget forget. If I
annuals older, will you stay with me?
If I was born a few years back, will we together does not alteration?
From now on, we no longer see each other.
years later, do not know who will stay with me ... ...
52. In the time I needed you most, you may not with me.
I want to rely on, you do not timely seem.
while I need solace, your voice can only be ashore the phone inside.
lonely and helpless in my time, your shadow will appear in the sky ... ...
and soldiers is a typical Platonic love, the spirit of love, legend is not reality, whether you are looking for one kind of rely on, a backing, a advocate, the military is undoubtedly the worst choice! However, they attach to the fighter will be memorable, because this relationship will be condemned to never be ordinary! ! !
53. I have inadvertently hurt you
sorry to depart you I want to stand here

do you obtain back if you come back here
I have not waited
you how sad that you are so fragile

ah I'm afraid you can not afford such

I have been waiting for
54. that is not a game, why is there a line holding hearts, and faint for the pain?
it was not a first encounter, why the eclipse floating on the bridge, the absolute knotted into slumber?
was not a dream, why your agreeable murmur, always sounded accidental?
a word, I never say, not for it namely heavy, yet they were terrified it rough ... ...
some time, I never forget, not because the bear, but it is too deep sculptured ... ...
has a label, I phone in my heart, not the alarm of creature heard, but the panic of creature beat away ... ...
55. early in the morn, put a little light melody, touch your ear, ~ ~ We embraced and sleep, even dream of having truce of idea do not bother to do.
casual itch you scratch me, and I draw you a thrush, a secure life and contentment ... ...
(whisper) Shhh ... ... please do not get up my dreams, thank you ~
56 . is the same place, the same season, with a clue of wind ~
I was this light air ruffled the young at heart.
light wind blow, blow away my tears, blew my sadness, blew my wounds, blew my memories with the care
... ...
go all the gone, the left did not leave ... ...
I gave up everything to me, back the young at heart -
persisted my alone journey of life ... ...
57. angels without wings, what?
you say: God will be relinquished, since leaving paradise.
He said: You are wrong, she would fall to my side to accompany me to watch the sunset sun.
I said: Actually you are bad, because I will stay at her side, along with her to see the end of time ... ...
58. that night / I smoked a lot of smoke / smoke into your face / I am leaving wag of a hand / all gone with the wind
59. There would not be red roses / who is / wrists with a stem of thorns cut / blood tick / and tears / red sprouts of this pearly / from / each When a broken center / the floor will be a blood-red rose in full bloom
60. My heart is made of cup, though it is not crystal noble, but as perspicuous, fragile, love you. So, I Pengdao your hands in front of it, I hope you can asylum it; I do not expect you will take a good care of it, even now I did not take his pocket - at a time I can feel your body temperature to be satisfied ! I know you broke it is not intentional, but also kas long aslater on it does not grind to grind is that you are devoted to; But now it is broken, another on the broken ... ... The surface of each grain of powder is your shadow , when you go from a gust of wind has blown away with my heart powder; you go, my heart is not complete. I carefully collected the leftovers of the powder, the self-respect of their own had a can, put the broken heart sinking into it, and then locked iron box, and then far to throw away the opener ... ... I hope there One day, someone will be picked up that opener, happened to find my can, but also happen to not mind my broken heart Fengyun, it back slowly, slowly then each section of your shadow on the swab First off ... ...

words: Do you think you entirely forget the substantial personalty of it has been deep in your heart ... ...
61. I know nothing approximately outer galaxy - to you, is the same!
62. Love is a dream,Subject Equivalent Exchange the real world, there are those who are forever overslept ~
63. you for a beautiful future, give up our warm now ... ...
64. Cowherd and said Weaver is the most painful day of the year only. I say they really are the happiest! Who have been missing 364 days go again ~
65. If I were you, a tear, I will fall into your lips to be stationed in your heart; If you are an of my tears, I am a lifetime do not cry, because I was afraid of losing you ... ...
66. distinct for numerous years, in the autumn blue sky white clouds hanging in the sundown, love leaves in the afternoon, when I re-opened when the page you will still feel rainy prints ... ...
67. the sky fell in love with the land, but too far away from the earth. Thus, anytime the sky to earth, will the skies ... ...
68. Secretly seeing you secretly think you secretly love you - Finally, secretly cried ... ...
69 . wait for the rain, is the destiny of life umbrella ... ...
70. when you could not help the tears flow out of time, eyes wide open, do not wink! You will watch the world mist by the remove and the whole process, the heart will fall in your tears become remove the moment the first language is clear ... ...
: Does he (she) said to you of the most moving words has become the biggest lie you have heard this life?
71. Love is like a sumptuous banquet, often dressed up, only to restrain the wolf is always full cup. The arrival of the afterward feast, but still must clothes up ... ...
72. Love a person is not committed to her how good she would, but knowing that there is no love, hope, and still there has been foolishly waiting for her ... ...
73. I have money, you come back ~~>_<~~
74. The reason why the earth is round, because God wants the people who lost or lost can be re- meet ... ...
75. Some people say the most horrible of parallel lines, but I think the most horrible thing is that intersecting lines - obviously they had prevalent ground, but always away from each other at some point in the future, and more to go farther ... ...
76. When a man said to the woman, I heard the voice of his heart broken. Until I turned around I discovered that the original sound of heartbreak that, in fact, is my own ... ...
78. See you holding someone another, I understand, occasionally, wail no tears ... ...
80. When you love me, my heart was resting; for I love you, your heart is frozen ... ...
81. Even though I am a cactus,Little Tigers collect once afresh on the show, and, but also occasionally need to use rain water, even if I were you a drop of two dew three drops of at fewest four drops of ... ..., let me have the courage and confidence to look forward to the raining season that the charming ... ...
82. When I was not sure what adjective to adjust the time of our love, only to detect it for you, but is an uncountable noun ... ...
83. Does it look very mythological, quite innocent, may be the final reality is bloody, because she can not stand Youyanjiangcu cooking ... ...
84. some asset once and for all to study to forget, one day, forget you, forget our previous pledge. Have moved a little happy little small house, I was greatly moved by the happiness of a big big world ... ...
85. A male with cigarette, with beer, and will have a anecdote; matron money, with nice looks, and will have a catastrophe ... ...
86. night, in which a pair of tall heels to disco with me? Every time I step on the pain in which a red lips ~ and the temptation to me, looking back has been the perseverance of giving up?
87. People are always feel happy when close to pleasure, happiness for the Shique about the result ... ...
88. Every girl absences to care for the chromatic smokes foot hero Monkey King, as they think Monkey King too childish, immature, unsuccessful, nobody ... ... to chance the Monkey King Monkey King, who knows others is the price of lost love it?
89. remember does not mean that is everlasting, does not mean do not forget the place; the origin of the sky with your hand look, corner off the peach with me laughing spring ~
90. people in the horizon like husband and wife, new love love loved the old is silent, for as little taste. Chang said: heat it up ~

left-bring ... to an end mind: If you have for him / her Ganchangcunduan before, so please recess ensured that boldly peruse sigh - for lost youth, love for the resumption of not ... ... If you can not cry or do not know what we goes: first, because you're too young, inexperienced; Second, ordinary life has you hammer, it deprives the body of your most precious and warm, the most momentous place In such a night ... ...

91. Once, I love the human said to me: merely infinite pain and repent ~ Now, I love the human told me that these mini sweet, just remember to dress current shoes to activity my feet, worn leather, he would purchase Band-Aid to aid me paste; I do not carefully rolled down the stairs, he will feel wrong to death, he kept darting reprove themselves did not go to garbage, and even now each period down the stairs, he would cautiously defended me ... ... I love the folk mustld me : to pick to pick their favorite, picked up the never to work to the waterfront ... ...
93. Life is like a high-speed train, love the beautiful landscape as the road. We can enjoy it voicelessly sitting in the car, but can not jump off the car to go away. After all, the final is our last destination ~
95. Wedding day you have to do with me, because we promised to walk attach into the marriage auditorium ... ...
96. Life is like a field the pellet, mosque people who are your first steps may not be skillful to accompany you come to finish ... ...
97. boyfriend took the malignancy report to embark the train, he said: back to marry you! If accustomed, we will! . .
98. graduation night, you said We made an meeting one allowed back, because we kas long aslife is no rotating back - that time of love, as we have each other!
99. say from strangers ~ What is the End of the World End of the World? Turned back on you, now is End of the World ... ...
100. The starting of every love story is always bright flower, and at the end but always silent, such as taint ... ...

Last words: Life is colorful, these 100 signatures, how can one by one to do?
However, it would be the huge world the most splendid pain, pain, pain is too enjoyable, this is the life!
savored moved in the prestigious,GHD Pink Limited Edition, perhaps you will suddenly achieve that people in the horizon ... ...

Sponsored Links