Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

,designer handbags cheap

| Back to logs list

47577 2010 年 02 月 08 日 10:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
time off really fast,designer handbags, had gone by 2010, the years of South-South North-North's busy, it still did not gain too much, feeling kind of people have changed.
New Year's Day holiday with friends to go small a botanical garden in West and North West line of the newly opened The thought that bloom in the open at this time,handbags online cheap, to discover the state is still in Hanbaoyufang.

mountain road

exposed tree roots

Taoyuan

budding plum

West Hubei line

winter in the Quyuanfenghe

West Hubei line

new investment in the north of Swan Lake,mulberry bag, where the swans are not afraid of people, many people prefer a place to run, to see us,burberry bags, the other side of the swans swam quickly,paul smith sale, crying to eat.

photograph

is feeding

travel in groups to the

duck also joined in the fun. . . .
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

48225 2007 年 05 月 02 日 16:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
How can the world what is really the perfect day for half an hour reading CCTV2 economy benefited greatly from the ah, first of all WOW I am also a statement about the players, I play WOW so long as the MC did not know that as many as 32 copies, ashamed ah! There are so ashamed that I actually got to 60 hours to 1 year (day 3 hours), but when I went to only play 60 months (day 4 hours). I also failed to contribute to China Telecom and 9C, a lot of money they earn less. Hey ~ ~ sad ah! If God give me a chance, I have to go that would be silly petit Sheng X, to him for advice for advice, how can we more to contribute to China Telecom and 9C!

in show and talk about some of the things:

1. to a higher level, they can kill and low-level players, we play WOW is to kill the trumpet?

2. You can also rob the low level player, does the China Central Television's so-called experts who are not playing Blizzard's WOW, or where there is a BUG, we do not find ,mulberry bags, if you can grab other people's equipment, then we will not go to MC, and direct killing like a murder, kill a black E graduates to cool, and what is not spent directly pick their equipment Forget it!

3. there is actually through MC to 3 months, 3 months? Hey, we will be the only difference of the Society to 5 hours! I do not know how they are playing for three months? Cheng Yue

copy of a game played to pass, with the three months, and in the online game copy up to 32, according to this calculation, so after the game how it usually takes several years, in a virtual world inside

and spent a few years time, which is where play the game, the game is played. (This is the famous CCTV host Hongtao from the mouth)

include a copy of the 32 we need to consume 3 minutes to kill the wild BOSS Kazzak, and the need to consume 20 minutes to pass Wrath of the brush and other inflammatory Deadmines to kill Kazzak copy ~ ~ We do not have access even 3 minutes, while our dear brothers Cheng Yue to 3 months ~ ~ ~

above points that we do not know can not be too clever! Or some people are too stupid?

CCTV had an authority in my eyes and just television, but watched the show, I just want to say a word --- people can not be too shameless!

end of the program, we respect and love, the great,paul smith sale, sacred host asked the words, No one to explore how family factors, social factors, the most important factor is itself!

program at the beginning, more than a little momentum Sheng's father, the child pulled out from the cafe, the menacing to the Internet cafe owner said, your cafe destroyed, destroyed. you in the end believe it or not? the police ah! Is entirely a rogue, ruffian! Internet cafes legitimate business people, how you can use this tone when others speak, we do not think about prevention, one can use this tone of speech of others who, for their children, not necessarily to not have this superior attitude! You are the police, you should work for the people everywhere,paul smith bag, do not forget you are the son of the people, not your parents, there would be you, unless you do not your parents as human beings!

also a mother, it is true everyone's mothers love their children, but there is no way you noticed, when small Sheng playing the game. Mother rushed into the room with the kind of tone for their children to speak, we may be construed as, a small Sheng continue to play the game is a reverse psychology, rather than pressing the game, your thinking than children mature, but the manner shown not better than the kids! !

is too small Sheng ataxia syndrome, the host said to be indulged in the game, but the home medical books: ataxia is a group of more common genetic neurological degenerative diseases, accounting for neural genetic diseases -15% 10%, have occurred in many countries and regions, but the various types in different ethnic populations there is a big difference in the prevalence. The disease mainly involving the spinal cord, cerebellum and brain stem, it is also known as spinocerebellar ataxia,designer handbags online, clinical manifestations, including walking, standing and holding objects instability, slurred speech and eye movement disorders, different types of symptoms can be accompanied by other, such as retinopathy, optic atrophy, extrapyramidal symptoms, peripheral neuropathy, sphincter disorders and cognitive dysfunction and so on. Mainly in the way of genetic autosomal dominant inheritance and autosomal recessive inheritance.

hey, I really do not know our host, is not it a little medical knowledge did not!

smoking and drinking are addictive, mainly on their own self-control!

survey also said 80% of juvenile crime in the online games directly or indirectly related to, and indirectly count ah, that is not related with the eating 100% ah?

here I say to you, do not need sad news of China's few true facts speak of,handbags online, that are some of the official languages, the idea expressed by the Government, thinking of those in power do not represent the truth , always bully the Chinese media, government media to how to say how you say, then look for the support of the Government views the so-called to instill those in power of thought, so the masses to become the ruler obedient little sheep, the Chinese media, but is not a puppet of his strong-minded, for those in power to run errands I have already lost as a journalist, on how those in power do not dare say

How can the world what is really the perfect thing? WOW is not perfect, the same players to play WOW, so many people playing the game, who can guarantee that there does not appear not a normal person, something unusual happened, he said poor community school committed suicide, less money dance House, romance jumped into the sea, been discriminated against murder, killed the poor discrimination, are there? You say Chinese students committed suicide in the media entrance exam and how not to block the entrance examination system? Parents how not to burn the school, the teacher buried alive? WOW, too, inevitably a few crazy games, which does not mean most of us gamers, but also, and this game is not much relationship, and the media to seize those few, completely against his WOW, really should be in China The old saying is called: false reports and sad, is not worth, we are WOW players, the game in the end how, know our hearts on the line, the government and the media know about what is WOW? No need for them to agree, in the end who is ignorant of his own conscience to speak, and who know their own mind.

Finally give the majority of WOW players a sentence: Since the cloud, go its own way, let them say whatever. WOW is not perfect, the same players to play WOW, so many people playing the game, who can guarantee that there does not appear not a normal person, something unusual happened, he said poor community school committed suicide , less money dance House, romance jumped into the sea, been discriminated against murder, killed the poor discrimination, are there? You say Chinese students committed suicide in the media entrance exam and how not to block the entrance examination system? Parents how not to burn the school, the teacher buried alive? WOW, too, inevitably a few crazy games, which does not mean most of us gamers, but also, and this game is not much relationship, and the media to seize those few, completely against his WOW, really should be in China The old saying is called: false reports and sad, is not worth, we are WOW players, the game in the end how, know our hearts on the line, the government and the media know about what is WOW? No need for them to agree,designer handbags cheap, in the end who is ignorant of his own conscience to speak, and who know their own mind.

Finally give the majority of WOW players a sentence: Since the cloud, go its own way, let them say whatever. standing in the cold and hatred in between, it is undeniable, there are some students neglect their studies because of the game, you need the double supervision of schools and parents. But the game user groups, the more people who have self-control, they learn and work, find online games to entertainment, then why is not it.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,mulberry bag

| Back to logs list

44865 2007 年 12 月 23 日 15:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
CDMA the difference between cell phone ESN number sequence
CDMA mobile phone called the ESN (electronic serial number known), the mobile phone manufacturers to write each and every mobile phone different, It consists of eight hexadecimal characters. ESN is defined as such : ESN is the only mobile device to identify a 32-bit number, each dual-mode mobile station is assigned a unique electronic serial number, serial number from the manufacturer ID and device composition. It is the only wireless system can identify the mobile station , just like the ID card. Corresponds to a ESN, can be assigned a unique phone number. ESN in CDMA is used to identify a major role in the mobile device. ESN is assigned a so-called a phone number, it is one of the phone cards for the machines and square, while in South Korea, Japan and the US are using the modem card one of the CDMA mobile phone.
China Unicom in 1999 first proposed the introduction of the CDMA system, the concept of smart IC card, the so-called card separation technology. Through the card separation technology, user-related information, authentication algorithms and security-related information kept on a smart card, the card called the R-UIM (Removable User Identity Module), also known as UIM card.
to make UIM card really can not rely on a specific phone, can easily plugs into any mobile phone use, so to each UIM card defines an ID number, that UIM-ID, the length of 32bit, and the length of the same mobile station ESN. In the card from the phone using the UIM-ID, instead of the original ESN associated operations will be avoided because the card from the changes caused by air interface. Particularly important in the UIM norm- setting process, the full use of the SIM card has been developed to have physical properties, electrical properties and logical characteristics. So to some extent, it can be said UIM card and the SIM card is the same, can be seen as an increase and CDMA SIM card to operate the parameters, commands,alexa mulberry, authentication algorithm is made, of course, only support for the operation of a system UIM CDMA cards, may not contain content related to GSM (Unicom UIM card is one such type).
UIM card in the CDMA system and thus the role of the GSM system and the role of SIM card is very similar, is a security mechanism. The user's subscription data,paul smith bag, network parameters,paul smith uk, authentication algorithms and keys used during authentication are stored in the UIM card , allowing users to secure, easy to use services provided by CDMA network to avoid theft of the number of individual users brought about economic losses.
other CDMA phone also through the international mobile station identifier (IMSI) to be identified. IMSI numbers of up to 15 characters. China is using 15 of the IMSI, the MCC (mobile country code for China is 460), MNC (mobile network code CDMA is 01), MSIN (mobile station identification number, also known as MIN codes, from 10 digits, assigned by the operator) component. China Unicom is the IMSI and the current mobile phone number through the establishment of correspondence, that IMSI and phone number is one to one.
said in front of so many pseudo-technical terms . You must read dizziness, and now we might as well do these theories into a description of the phone. We are familiar with the GSM system in order to ensure the confidentiality of communications and security within the system, each user has three numbers, namely , mobile subscriber number (MSISDN), user identification number (IMSI), Equipment Identity (IMEI). In fact, CDMA mobile phones in the same way, such as Samsung X199 cell phone and then press the MENU 6 Press * key to enter the password 000000 into service mode, where you can see the ESN (in fact the UIM-ID, it will be as UIM card is changed), and also see 10-digit MIN number (first two digits of the code Inaction 09, assigned to the organization for the North American IFAST operator China Unicom's identification number, last four for the UIM card is usually the last four-digit number). And in the mode where you can see their phone number. This service model in the UIM card is actually displayed some of the data user, the data with the UIM card is changed. GSM's SIM card, but also with the same number of networks to detect not only specific users to identify the phone model.
Therefore, after the introduction of machine card separation technology ESN IMEI code and the role of GSM mobile phone is almost the same, users can proof packaging box, camera body, the user registration form, and through access to mobile phone commands are consistent within the ESN to verify the authenticity of phone , but the toad as the main source of foreign use of parallel machines are one of the CDMA mobile phone cards, so this way redundant. And the CDMA phones do not like * # 06 # all ears as a familiar command can be set to check Search hidden ESN phone is not very easy. Such as the Samsung A599 will need to enter * 759 # 813580 to enter the TEST MODE found ESN, the MOTO will need to press * # 25, three times the record button. Sanyo SCP-550 in the standby mode, press MENU, select function guide,paul smith sale, then press the navigation key.
Japan,designer handbags, South Korea brought back one of the CDMA mobile phone card machines need to be noted that some foreign band CDMA machine is 1900, so this phone in the country is in any case can not be used.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

47676 2008 年 03 月 27 日 18:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category:> you appear upset my mind ,
this,
not your fault,
I,
I too persistent......
; - wasabi

.. Beauty wasabi ~ ~,mulberry bag! dead , dead, you said that before!! wear POINT, mood Anita ~ Hello! you do not hurry!
This ran to school buildings side edge noise.
think and wasabi - a power the corn head, super-outgoing girl character, but also made a 12-year f, and from primary school rose to the same college, really nice ring. Although quarreled, but after so many years of friendship, we are so understanding of each other, care about each other, and was so interested in the same, really hard to come by.
ah,designer handbags, to the university, we have to have a fresh start ...
, let alone me, you do not have to run fast not much ~, running slow step, car brakes, the issue of harsh screams and screams that we mixed together.

the. At this time, a boy of about 180cm and walk off, dyed brown hair and used hair gel mud was a bit chaotic, with a few repeated hair unevenly Akira forehead, body mass black T-shirt, casual jeans.
Wasabi stopped, she and I almost gasped, put away her hot temper.

! We have so old?

Eyes with a glance at the table, miserable, and only 5 minutes.

a bit.
However, one dares say what the truth is also sitting in my car ...> Sakura, on the train! install stronger stabilization.
Hui Guoshen, open the door quickly rushed to the classroom. behind suddenly heard his voice, We rushed up the throne of our (the last row of the window two seats) to sit down.
! Unlike your personality Oh ~ You? See you like that animal in nature, not afraid to laugh at you, then I long ago gave 10 points out. to reality,paul smith uk, looking at about a 2 class, now the bald with the towel Mohan, Professor, really feel a bit sorry for him. As the morning of the only two classes, general and wasabi I will walk in the school,burberry bags, walk. our school canteen food unpalatable points in addition to other convenient or not bad, especially the green areas, sometimes quite enjoy a walk on campus.
we went downstairs together holding hands.
look to the first floor We are all stunned, that guy is lazy to lean on the side of his BMW, as in others. sucked a lot of his presence and upstairs through the eyes of the students.
when he seemed to see us go out, whistled to us, eyes around the uniform immediately swept over, the eyes of some female students enough to shoot us.
Ha ha ha ha! Next listen,alexa mulberry!! How ah? Sit to take your own, I would like to live several more years! My name is Chen Yu Secretary,paul smith wallet, the Secretary call me good, you? Nice to meet you ~ bye bye ~ bye!!! Humph! br>!
Diary -03.9.1

Wasabi has been love at first sight I do not believe, however, why get a first glance today, let my heart to follow people? Why? This is me? I do not want this, but I XX together for him and feel angry, maybe I really gaffe today, maybe this is just an illusion , after today, tomorrow, or was that me! wasabi, cheer up ah ~ ~
Old 10-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,handbags online cheap

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 449267279 at 00:30 on June 17, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: funny pranks
works Source: Pa - Tencent blog

domineering Comment: As the saying goes,paul smith wallet, video,designer handbags online, let us laugh some more life becomes easier,designer handbags cheap, so relaxed and happy with us this day a good mood,alexa mulberry! Smiled, and I want to domineering qzone can keep all of the Friends of the faithful a good mood!. You watch the video close the player,mulberry bag, I remember reading the top of the next ..; is a bit vulgar, the principle of you can laugh, for the purpose of entertainment. But I like this atmosphere!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

48032 2008 年 07 月 28 日 15:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
; unconsciously away from home for many years,mulberry handbags, traveling all seemed to have been busy, stopping also can not stop ......
two days sick children, who played a lot of vesicles,handbags online, the phone crying badly. The doctor said the little bubble with a pin needs to pick open,burberry handbags, and then apply iodine and think I have worried.
from birth to now, living in the hospital many times,alexa mulberry, I did not seem to take care of a few back in the side .....

Well, the child of a cry,mulberry bags, what a hero aspirations gone,paul smith uk, looking for leaders to talk, let me go back ......
depressed ........
published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

45830 2010 年 05 月 07 日 14:31 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

】 【three religions of Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism -
abysmal】 【Confucianism, Taoism, Yinyang, Legalism, famous, School, strategists, and miscellaneous, farm -
San Juan】 【
Fu Xi, Nu Wa, Shen Nong -
】 【Five Emperors too, Emperor, Huangdi, less, Zhuan Xu -
【three】 Huangshan Mountain, Lushan Mountain in Jiangxi, Zhejiang Hill -
【】 〖
Five Sacred Mountains of Henan Songshan Zhongyue〗 〖〗 Dongyue Shandong Taishan, Huashan, Shaanxi〗 〖〗 〖Xiyue Hengshan Mountain in Hunan, Shanxi Hengshan〗 〖Bukak -
Five Lakes】 【
Lake〗 〖Jiangxi, Hunan〗 〖Dongting Lake, Taihu Lake in Jiangsu〗 〖, Hongze〗 〖Jiangsu, Anhui Chaohu 〖〗 -
universal】 【Bohai Sea, Yellow Sea and East China Sea, South China Sea -
】 【three clear days Yuanshi Senior's micro-Qing Yu Chingjing 〖〗, Lingbao Senior Chingjing〗 〖Yu Yu heaven, moral Tianzun big red days too Chingjing 〖〗 -
】 【Haotian Jinque four Royal Supreme Extreme Jade Emperor, the Great Arctic transit Ziwei, hook on the house days later Emperors Chen, Edward Wong to follow the example of land only -
】 【four famous Buddhist Goddess of Mercy〗 〖Putuo Mountain in Zhejiang, Manjusri〗 〖Wutai Mountain in Shanxi, Sichuan Emei〗 〖Samantabhadra, 安徽九华山〗 〖Earth Store Bodhisattva -
】 【four famous Taoist Wudang Mountain in Hubei, Jiangxi Lung Fu Shan, Qi Yun Anhui, Sichuan Qingcheng Mountain -
】 【five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, earth -
gossip】 【dry
〗 〖days, to〗 〖kun, Chen Lei〗 〖, Sunda〗 〖wind, Hom〗 〖〗 〖water from the fire, Burgundy Hill〗 〖〗 〖against marsh -
Eighteen】 【
bag Lohan, Zhang Mei Lohan, banana Lohan, Lohan meditation, Fuhu Lohan, over Jiangluo Han, joy Lohan, Dragon Lohan, Lohan sit, lift bowl Lohan, happy Lohan, Lohan janitor, elephant Lohan, Lohan explore hand, Tota Lohan, Lohan cut ear, laughing lion Lohan, Lohan sat deer -
】 【eighteen layers of hell [the first tier] Nili hell, [second floor] Tachiyama hell, [third floor] hell of sand boiling, [the fourth floor] boiling feces of hell, [the fifth floor] Black Body Hell, [the sixth floor of] the train to hell, [seventh floor] wok soup hell, [the eighth floor] iron beds Hell, [the ninth floor] covered mountains of hell, [the tenth floor] Ice Hell, [s Ten floor] peeling hell, [the twelfth floor] beasts of hell, [X three] the sword of hell, [the fourteenth floor] As iron sharpens hell, [fifteenth floor] Ice Hell, [sixteenth floor] iron book hell, [ ,],[
】 【five internal organs, heart, liver, spleen, lung, kidney -
Six Hollow Organs】 【
stomach, gall bladder, triple burner, bladder, large intestine, small intestine -
】 【Four Books,
】 【Five Classics
】 【stereotyped essay, bearing problems, from speaking, starting from the shares, the shares after the shares, Beam shares -
book】 【six children, Six】 【
pictographic Chinese characters, means something, shape sound, knowing, transfer note, under the guise of -
Nine potential】 【
calligraphy pen to paper, pencil, Tibetan peak, possession of head, tail care, disease potential, grazing pen, Shibuya potential, horizontal scale vertical Le -
Seven Sages of Bamboo】 【
Kang, Liu Ling, Ruan, Shan Tao, Ruan Xian, to the show, and Wang Rong -
】 【Eight Immortals, Li Bai, Zhi-Zhang, Li fitness of, Li, Cui cases of, Su-Jin, Zhang Xu,handbags online cheap, Jiao then -
Sin
】 【Shu Rong Cheng Kung, Lier, Dong promote Shu,burberry bags, Zhang Ling Road, Yan Junping, Li eight hundred, Fan Changsheng, Seoul Chu -
Eight Eccentrics】 【
Banqiao, Wang Shi Shen, Li, Huang Shen, Jin Nong, Gao Xiang, Li Fang Ying, Luo Pin -
Four
【Song】 Huang, Ouyang Xiu, Su Shi, Wang -
Ancient Eight
】 【Song Han Yu, Liu, Ouyang Xiu, Su Xun, Su Shi, Su Che, Wang, Zeng -
】 【Thirteen Classics Classic of Filial Piety, Four folklore
Four cultural heritage
】 【】 【】 【Yuan Drama
four Guan Hanqing
Four Novels of the Late Qing Dynasty】 【Li Baojia
ceremony】 【six crown, marriage, death, sacrifice, rural drinking, meet -
Liu Yi】 【
rites, music, archery, riding, writing, arithmetic -
】 【Rikugi wind, Bi, Xing, Ya, Song -
】 【Wicked rebellion, seeking regicide, insurgence, seek evil against, not Road, disrespectful, lack of filial piety, discord, injustice, strife -
】 【colorful green, yellow, red, white and black -
pentameter】 【gong, shang, jiao, zhi, Yu -
Qibao】 【gold, silver, glass, coral, clam, pearl, agate -
Jiugong】 【main palace, the palace Lu, South Rue Palace, Palace of Sin Lu, Huangzhong Palace, Omo tone, dual tone, business transfer, the more stressed -
】 【Seven Arts painting, music, sculpture, drama, literature, architecture, film -
】 【four famous kilns in the state porcelain kiln in Hebei, Zhejiang Longquan kilns in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi, Fujian Dehua kiln -
Four famous male
】 【Mei Lanfang, Cheng Yanqiu, Shang Xiaoyun, Xun Huisheng -
Banners】 【
inlay yellow, are yellow, set white, white, red inserts are red, blue inlay, Zhenglan -
】 【Sin torrent, Lǔ Chang, old, Lu Tung-pin, Xiangu, Lan Tsai, Han Xiangzi, obviously drunk -
】 【impassioned joy, anger, sadness and joy, love, evil, and want to -
】 【five permanent members of benevolence, righteousness, propriety, wisdom, the letter -
】 【five relationships sovereign and subject, father and son, brother, husband and wife, friends -
】 【Sangu nuns, nuns, Gua Kou -
woman】 【six teeth woman, matchmaker, woman teacher, Qian Po, medicine woman, steady po -
is】 【nine great-great-grandson, grandson, grandchild, child, body, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, Gao Zufu -
】 【grain rice, millet, millet, wheat, beans -
】 【eight Chinese cuisines of Sichuan cuisine, Hunan, Shandong cuisine, Jiangsu Cuisine, Zhejiang, Cantonese, Fujian cuisine, Anhui dishes -
】 【dispensing generous seven parties, small parties, slow side, Ji Fang, odd side, even side, compound -
the more the city Wuling】 【
Ridge,paul smith uk, Dupangling, Meng Zhu Ling, Qitianling, Dayu Mountain -
four famous bridges】 【Guangji Bridge, arch bridge, the Luoyang Bridge, the Marco Polo Bridge -
】 【four famous gardens of the Summer Palace〗 〖Beijing, Hebei Chengde Mountain Resort〗 〖, Humble Administrator's Garden in Suzhou, Jiangsu〗 〖, Lingering Garden in Suzhou, Jiangsu 〖〗 -
】 【four temples in Shandong Changqing Lingyansi Tiantai Guoqing Temple 〖〗 〖〗〗 〖〖Hubei Jiangling Yuquan Qixia Temple, Nanjing, Jiangsu〗 -
】 【Four Great Towers of Yueyang in Hunan Yueyang〗 〖, Yellow Crane Tower in Wuhan〗 〖, Poetic〗 〖Nanchang, Kunming, Yunnan Daguanlou 〖〗 -
】 【four famous pavilions Chuxian Drunkard Pavilion 〖〗 Anhui, Beijing Xiannongtan Taoranting love late Pavilion 〖〗 〖〗 Changsha, Hangzhou West Lake〗 〖pavilion -
】 【four town of Jingdezhen in Jiangxi〗 〖, Foshan, Guangdong〗 〖town, Hankou Town in Hubei〗 〖, Zhuxianzhen〗 〖Henan -
four Beilin】 【Xi'an Xi'an Stele Forest〗 〖, the Confucius Temple in Qufu, Shandong〗 〖Beilin, the earthquake in Sichuan Xichang〗 〖Beilin, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, South Gate Beilin 〖〗 - p>
】 【four famous towers Songyue Songyue Temple Temple in Dengfeng in Henan〗 〖, Feihong Hongtong Shanxi Guangsheng〗 〖Tower, Ying County of Shanxi release Jiata 〖〗 Temple Buddhist Temple, Yunnan Chihiro 〖Tower Chong Sheng Temple, Dali〗 -
】 【four grottoes of Dunhuang Mogao Grottoes〗 〖Gansu, Shanxi Datong Yungang Grottoes 〖〗 〖Longmen Grottoes in Luoyang, Henan Province〗 〖Maijishan Grottoes in Tianshui, Gansu〗 -
】 【four College of Jiangxi Lushan〗 〖White Deer Hollow, Changsha, Hunan〗 〖Yuelu Academy, Henan Songshan〗 〖Songyang Academy, the College should be days〗 〖Shangqiu -
】 【four famous embroidery, Suzhou embroidery〗 〖, embroidery〗 〖Hunan, Shu embroidery in Sichuan〗 〖, Guangzhou, Guangdong embroidery 〖〗 -
】 【four famous sandalwood fan〗 〖Jiangsu, Guangdong〗 〖fire painted fans, bamboo fan〗 〖Sichuan, Zhejiang, damask silk fan〗 〖-
】 【four peony flowers〗 〖Heze, Zhangzhou, Fujian〗 〖narcissus, chrysanthemums〗 〖Hangzhou, Kunming, Yunnan Camellia 〖〗 -
】 【Top Ten West Lake Longjing tea in Hangzhou West Lake District 〖〗 〖Biluochun Dongting Lake in Jiangsu Wuxian BI Luo Feng Shan〗〗 〖car Xinyangmaojian Yunshan Xinyang, Henan, Hunan, Junshan Silver Needle〗 〖, six An Guapian 〗 〖Lu'an Qi Yun and Jinzhai counties, Shexian Anhui Huangshan Huangshan Mao Feng 〖〗 〖Anhui Keemun Black Tea County〗 〖〗 〖Duyun County Duyun Tippy Fujian Anxi Tie Guan Yin County〗 〖Wuyi County, Fujian Sung〗 - p>
】 【Zodiac -
〖Chinese〗 offspring, ugly cow, Yin Tiger, rabbit, Chen Long, snake,mulberry bags, horse, sheep, monkey, Rooster, rooster, dog and pig -
Egypt〗 〖
cow, goat, lion, donkey, crab, snake dogs, cats, crocodiles, flamingos, monkeys, eagles -
France〗 〖
Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius -
India〗 〖Douro
God move mouse, Jie Luo God adjacent cattle, house Vastu Lion of God, God of cutting off the rabbit Luo, Li Luo fans of the Dragon God, God Luo end of the snake safety, security Mi Luo God's horse, the sheep of God Luo end Shan, Yin Daluo monkey God, Boyi Luo god Garuda, Mount Tiger Dog Law of God, and God really Darrow pig, -
title】 【Age -
infancy: not a year old baby -
childhood: refers to the 2 - 3 years of age -
Chuitiao: that young children (also known as
cardamom: a woman thirteen years old -
and hairpin: a woman fifteen years of age -
crown: that man was twenty years old (and
thirties: refers to the three-year-old -
Buhuozhinian: refers to the four-year-old -
attitude to life year: refers to the five-year-old (also
sixtieth year: refers to the six-year-old -
seventies: refers to the seven-year-old -
ripe old age: that eight or nine years old -
year of aging: a hundred years old -
major festivals of ancient】 【
-
Mongol: the first day, the year started. -
man-days: first month, seventh day, the main children. -
Lantern: Lantern Festival, lanterns for the show, known as the
Sheri: before and after the vernal equinox, worship farming. -
Cold Food: Ching Ming Festival two days ago, a fire ban on the 3rd (Wu Zixu) -
Ching Ming: the beginning of April, grave, worship. -
Dragon Boat Festival: May tenth, eating dumplings, designated long (Yuan) -
Tanabata: July seventh day, women Qi Qiao (Legend of Love) -
Meta: July 15, worship the spirits, known as the
Moon: August 15, the full moon,burberry handbags, homesickness -
Chung Yeung: September ninth day, the climb, cornel avoid disaster -
Winter Solstice: known as the -
December Day: eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, drink
New Year's Eve: the night of the last day of the year, the beginning of the old New Year -
】 【1st year anniversary of marriage of matrimony §, 2 § cotton in marriage, married 3 years § leather, 4 § fruits of marriage, the wood in the first 5 years §, 6 § iron in marriage, the first § Copper married 7 years, 8 years of marriage § Tao, the first 9 years of marriage § Liu, 10 years of marriage § Aluminum, 11 § Steel marriage in the first 12 years of marriage § silk, the first 13 years of marriage § ribbon , the first § ivory married for 14 years, 15 years of marriage § Crystal, 20 years of marriage § porcelain, 25 years § Heroes, the first 30 years of marriage § pearls, the first 35 years of marriage § coral, ruby § 40 years of marriage, the first 45 years § sapphire wedding, 50 golden years §, 55 § emeralds in marriage, 60 years § diamond wedding, 70 years of marriage § Platinum -
Official】 【Imperial
〗 〖Provincial Examination: Candidates are referred to as 〖〗 successful candidates: Candidates are called
】 【Shakespeare's greatest tragedies,
characters】 【Poker -
spades J: Charles I's chamberlain, the Danish Huo Kela -
hearts J: Charles VII's court entourage La Haiya -
plum J: King Arthur's famous knight Lancelot -
box J: Charles I's attendants Roland -
spades Q: o Pallas Athena,paul smith wallet, the ancient Greek mythology, the goddess of wisdom and war -
hearts Q: Jules, German, wife of Charles I -
plum Q: Britain's royal family of Lancaster York Queen -
box Q: is the
spades K: David, the 10th century BC, King Solomon of Israel's father, good at playing the harp -
Hearts K: Charles I, Frank King Shale Man -
plum K: Alexander the Great Macedonian country, the first go-vern-ment the world -
box K: Rome star and politician Chu Iglesias o Caesar, as dictator of Rome after reunification -
Old 10-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 39959220 at 16:14 on November 26,designer handbags, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
summary of the original idea:
Just remember the following 3 points:
1: know what Wubi: one ? Pie Dian B (Na write off anyway)
2: to know the five strokes of the keyboard The distribution of characteristics: recognized root of the first and second strokes to determine the location
(shown red strokes display area: 5 rows on the left key is; ? The distribution of root principles: (inventors to accommodate this idea is at the root of so much of)
a: the first set of each root zone,designer handbags online, the second tranche of positioning (70% of the root to meet this principle, so look first to know in which area among the 5 key to see the second document to locate the 5 key in which it! do not believe? root distribution can be above all the root by try again this principle,mulberry handbags, the special ring out to see,mulberry bag, not much now,handbags online cheap, only 5% to 25% below, and then remove the memory of a special method, just remember only a handful just a few!)
b: the root of a special memory method (25% of the root): If%): such as The first root is F keys)
3: Write out the middle bit on the number (No. 3 keys, D keys, but also pronounced root would not mind it, the rest is also very easy to think up ways to remember!

they simply do not have the mouth of the back pain that never, skip it and go directly to Chaizi stage of it, if we must murmuring may wish to decided to use it as the words!

not back I agreed,alexa mulberry, as long as we removed several times, and soon learn the legend of the five strokes the hard to learn! Key and do not learn English first!

(invented a five-stroke, great! really is a minimum weight code, the fastest input method!
formulas added back this difficult period, it is the failure of an inventor! the image something so complex and difficult to remember abstract! Alas! unfortunately)

streamlined into the current learning areas: 5 minutes theory -> practice Chaizi -> removed the root -> the first given area ->; the second tranche of positioning -> OK! (No need to memorize, lifetime, quick and accurate!)

Back I must learn to play five-stroke pain: theory -> back I decided -> Training Chaizi -> removed the word root -> back I decided -> NOT true population must -> corresponds to which English key -> OK! (Interrupted at any time due to pain)
Old 10-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
klosemich
Private First Class

klosemich is on a distinguished road
Default What's up guys

Hello folks, everybody know a forum games like... I don't know... Write synonims or something like that. I've got new game for you folks - let's play!
Rules are very simple, you just have to give me some of your sites - best sites that you wanna show. In that game everybody win - you will show me your sites and i will show you what i don't like. So here you've got some of my sites, tell me what do you think about it?

Site 1
Site 2
Site3
Site
Site4
S5ite
6Site
Sit7e
8Site
Sit9e
Si0te
Sit1e
S1ite
Site2
klosemich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
klosemich
Private First Class

klosemich is on a distinguished road
Default What's up guys

Hello folks, everybody know a forum games like... I don't know... Write synonims or something like that. I've got new game for you folks - let's play!
Rules are very simple, you just have to give me some of your sites - best sites that you wanna show. In that game everybody win - you will show me your sites and i will show you what i don't like. So here you've got some of my sites, tell me what do you think about it?

Site 1
Site 2
Site3
Site
Site4
S5ite
6Site
Sit7e
8Site
Sit9e
Si0te
Sit1e