Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
panankx123
Major

panankx123 is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Office 2010 32 Bit SQL Server 2008 Expre

sqldbatips.com web site Musings on SQL Server from Jasper Smith,Office Home And Business 2010 Activation, SQL Server MVP SQL Server 2008 Express installs SQL Agent (but never bother hoping to begin it) Should you have put in either in the Express Editions to choose from during the SQL Server 2008 RC0 download you may have seen that as well because the SQL Server service for the Express instance,Microsoft Office 2010 64bit, setup also installs the SQL Agent service. Fantastic news you would possibly suppose but no,Office 2010 Standard Serial Key, the service is put in in the disabled state and will error for those who try to start off it manually. It is a transform in behaviour from SQL 2005 Express Edition which did not formulate the SQL Agent services (or maybe encompass sqlagent.exe) and is also far from excellent and may possibly be comfusing to users as confirmed by Microsoft in my Connect Bug for this issue yet what's more,Microsoft Office 2010 32 Bit, it won't be fixed in SQL 2008.Why do I care (a) because I suppose its confusing for consumers and (b) because I maintain the SQL 2005 Services Manager tool on Codeplex which despite its name does support SQL 2008 and this makes my life more difficult because I now have to check the instance editions and filter out SQL agent for 2008 Express instances (so for totally selfish reasons then!). Along with the reappearance with the FTS services under a new name in RC0 it's making adding SQL 2008 compatability more painful than I had hoped :-)
panankx123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links