Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
jhedfsdhdn8
Corporal

jhedfsdhdn8 is on a distinguished road
Default tods loafers sale Don't Say That We're -Only- Frie

Don't Say That We're "Only" Friends!
Don't say that we're "only" friends...

Friends are more important than...

Money, romance, business, success, or fame.

Friends can appreciate your creativity,

They can share your visions, hopes,Celebrate Your Love with An Emerald Engagement Ring_9040, and dreams.

They can enjoy your music, your movies, your books.

They can support you when you need it, or listen to

You when you need to blow steam.

?

Friends can enjoy your company, anytime or anyplace.

They can read you and understand you,Puma Suede Tropics Sneakers, sometimes completely.

A friend can always be counted upon, even when most others cannot.

They are always available and willing.

?

Rather than say we're only friends, say;

We ARE friends...fabulously,womens asics Do You Know- Mark Twain Interesting F, fantastically,tods loafers sale, and forever!

?

Brought to you by www.fathertimepublishing.com Please Enjoy & Share Poetry,clarks boots Younger Skin Means Healthy Skin_1100!

This is a poem that I wrote for a greeting card publisher that I write for regularly as a freelance writer. They chose NOT to buy it or publish it, so I have had it here for a few years. I am NOW ready to share it with the public, and YOU may use it on an e-zine or other type of publication that meets with the terms and conditions of this wonderful ArticlesBase website!

IF you make your own, homemade greeting cards, for personal giving, you may use this verse on any friendship cards that you wish. Please do not use it on any cards or any other medium that will be mass produced for a profit. IF you are a card making hobbyist,christian louboutin online, you will enjoy some of the FREE verses I give away on my website; www.fathertimepublishing.com

I am proud to support breast cancer research and to spread breast cancer awareness!
jhedfsdhdn8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links