Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
1lacoste2x

Default beats at dr dre A heartbreaking anecdote of Durace

The name says it all. Crave is our blog about brilliant gadgets and other crushworthy matter. If you would like to contact Crave with a tip or comment, amuse write to: crave@cnet.com
(1828 comments)

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Click here to review our Terms of Use.

Click this interlock to view as XML.
(290 comments)
If you deem this comment is offensive or violates the CNET's Site Terms of Use, you can report it under (this will no automatically clear the comment). Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reiterated.
Reviews All Reviews Camcorders Car Tech Cell Phones Digital Cameras GPS Laptops TVs News All News Business Tech Crave Cutting Edge Green Tech Security Wireless Downloads Add Your Software All Downloads Mac Mobile Software Deals Webware Windows Video All Videos Apple Byte Buzz Report CNET Top 5 Loaded Prizefight More About CBS Interactive About CNET CNET Deals CNET Forums CNET Mobile CNET Site Map CNET Widgets Corrections Help Center Newsletters Permissions RSS Join us on Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube POPULAR TOPICS: Apple iPhone, Apple iPod, LCD TV, Apple iPad, Smartphones, Windows 7, CES 2011, Google Android, HTC phones, Android phones 2011 CBS Interactive. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy Ad Choice Terms of Use Mobile User Agreement Visit other CBS Interactive sites: Select Site BNET CBS Cares CBS Films CBS Radio CBS.com CBSInteractive CBSNews.com CBSSports.com CHOW Clicker CNET College Network Find Articles GameSpot Help.com Last.fm MaxPreps Metacritic.com Moneywatch mySimon Radio.com Search.com Shopper.com Showtime SmartPlanet TechRepublic The Insider TV.com UrbanBaby.com ZDNet BNET | CHOW | CNET.com | CNET Channel | GameSpot | International Media | mySimon | Search.com | TechRepublic | television.com | ZDNet Recently Viewed Products My Lists My software updates Follow CNET on Twitter CNET on Facebook log in | connect CNET
Comment reply
--> Submit Cancel The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is disallowed. Click here to review our Terms of Use. Report offensive content:
With more than 15 annuals experience testing hardware (and being obsessed with it),hama.fr 149324 Monster CASQUE BEATS DRE STUD B 129440, Crave freelance author Matt Hickey can tell the good gadgets from the great. He also has a keen eye for future technology trends. Matt has blogged for publications including TechCrunch, CrunchGear, and most recently, Gizmodo. Matt is a member of the CNET Blog Network and is not an hireling of CBS Interactive. E-mail Matt.
Your e-mail address:

Let's see how they work with my iPhone. Clearly, that's the apparatus these white seraphim were made for. What's this? They don't eligible! The vacationed earbud jack on the 2G iPhone is too narrow! Now I'm back to square 1!
If you have a question or comment for Matt Hickey, you can submit it here. However, because our editors and writers receive hundreds of requests, we cannot tell you when you may receive a reaction.
(2868 comments)
Crave giveaway: Rockus '3D' desktop spokesmen
Liquid Metal Battery snags Gates funding
Offensive: ######ually clear or offensive language
May 10, 2011 6:48 AM PDT
Here is the unboxing, because we know you gadget nerds love unboxings.
May 19, 2011 4:01 PM PDT
E-mail this to:
Microsoft betting Skype keeps it onward of Google, Apple
(194 comments)
Note: Your e-mail address is secondhand only to let the recipient know who sent the e-mail and in case of transportation peccadillo. Neither your address nor the recipients's address will be used for any other intention.
Bill Gates bets ashore a power cell discovery by investing in MIT spinoff devising inexpensive majority storeroom batteries for storing many hours of solar and air power.

They do. They have a use. And they sound like crap. Total, complete crap. No lofty end, no low end. It's all a clippy,TechTV Vault Shure E4c Ear Bud Headphones - Article - G4tv.com, muffled muddle. Not saying the iPhone earbuds I just bought are stellar, but immediately I see the merit in $30 for them. These are garbage.

Report Cancel E-mail this comment to a friend.
(Credit:
Matt Hickey)
Send me a duplicate of this information

(Credit:
Matt Hickey) (Credit:
Matt Hickey) Matt Hickey Full Profile E-mail Matt Hickey E-mail Matt Hickey
faq Windows users are versed with the counterfeit anti-malware ruse, but this is the premier time it's been targeted at the smaller Mac mall. CNET tells you what MacDefender means for Mac consumers.
May 14, 2011 1:56 PM PDT
But perhaps they'll work with a regular fifth-gen iPod?
How bad is the Mac malware scare? (FAQ)
Select type of offense:
CNET News log in join CNET greet, my profile log out Home Reviews You are here:News Downloads Video Latest News CNET River Latest News Webware Crave Business Tech Green Tech Wireless Security Blogs Video Photos More Menu Media Cutting Edge Apple Politics & Law Gaming and Culture Microsoft Health Tech Photos Video RSS Markets Join the conversation. near Like CNET on Facebook for the latest in tech news and reviews. Don't show this repeatedly You're using an age edition of Internet Explorer. CNET will work better if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 here. Sponsored by Microsoft near Home News Crave Crave What's Hot: PlayStation Network Chrome Ice Cream Sandwich iPhone 5 Sony NGP December 16, 2008 3:44 PM PST A heartbreaking anecdote of Duracell knockoff iPod earbuds by Matt Hickey Print E-mail 18 comments Tweet Share (Credit:
Matt Hickey)
I just final week spent $30 on fashionable iPhone earbuds. Mine were in the pocket of my preference peacoat, which was recently stolen by some awful human being. I was shocked by the cost, but that's the Apple direction.
May 13, 2011 4:00 AM PDT
Subscribe via RSS
Comments (optional):
Topics: Music, Lifestyle Tags: earbuds, Duracell, batteries, iPod, iPhone, knockoffs Share: Digg Del.icio.us Reddit Facebook Twitter Stumbleupon CNET HOLIDAY TECH GUIDE
Recent posts from Crave Apple enlists iPads for retail signage Keep your Angry Birds, we'll take someone a morsel more classy This week in Crave: The Rapture edition Inside Foxconn's pernicious iPad factory Jolida JD301RC: A sweet-sounding $425 audiophile tube amplifier We have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Crave in Comments: From AMD to aiming pee Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: As hateful as it looks Add a Comment (Log in or enroll) (18 Comments) prev next by stigmattaman December 16, 2008 4:02 PM PST This article is a waste of bandwidth. Like this Reply to this comment by L-Well709 December 16, 2008 4:32 PM PST Are you kidding. Great article. I saw the same batteries at Wegman's today and I laughed so hard when I saw this posted. Thank you so much Matt. Like this 1 person likes this comment by clem_cowsie January 31, 2009 6:45 PM PST It was written just for laughs. When you see Just For Gags or America's Funniest Home Videos on TV, do you comment that they're a waste of time? Besides, how CNet uses their bandwidth is of hardly no care to us.
Personally, I thought this was a very comic article.
Matt Hickey probably fair bought these batteries and these earbuds for every other. He judged to buy the batteries for he was quaint as to how nice the contained earbuds were,beats by dr dre, and I'm thinking that the only reason why he ditched reusable batteries this time was because he wanted the earbuds.
It's pleasing that the earbuds have a flexing thingy (what do you shriek them?), although. Even my $25 Panasonics don't have that variety of stuff. But, if I was into the whole taking-electronics-apart business, I could forever ascertain the mentioned battery pack, dye the plug dark, and graft it onto my present earbuds. I stoop my plug too much for its own good.
Another note: $6 for eight batteries is pretty good, I guess, but dart in a pair of cheapo earbuds and you've got yourself a pilfer. :P Like this 1 person likes this comment by Someone-else December 16, 2008 5:20 PM PST Nice to see people saying that Apple's "$30-ultra-well-made" headphones are as good as any other one.
And also, why don't you use rechargeable batteries? They saved me a lot of money. Like this Reply apt this annotate 1 person likes this comment by Shaymojack December 16, 2008 5:26 PM PST I don't attention how badly these sound, Apple's earbuds are pretty horrible and can't sound also many better. Like this Reply to this comment 1 person likes this comment by letsgethightech December 16, 2008 5:47 PM PST Smart packaging! Like this Reply to this comment by ssjmichael December 16, 2008 5:57 PM PST What a hideous story. Matt you seriously thought this was newsworthy? Are you so clueless to the fact that there are innumerable white earbuds out there and Apple has no ownership of the color white,casque dre Angus Robinson functioning Hedrock Valley Beats, or even this design. You likewise seem clueless to the fact that Duracell not made whichever demands namely these were reliable iPod earbuds, so why question their authenticity?
The fact that you'd pay 30.00 for replacements instead of actualyl getting a quality pair of headphones speaks mountains about you and how much you're buying into the iFad culture. It's melancholy to see a writer at Cnet drinking that much of Jobs' Kool-Aid, but I digress. Like this Reply to this comment by TechnoMan475392 December 16, 2008 6:16 PM PST Hey! Yeah...over here! CHILL OUT!
Think about this (and I think Matt was thinking this, too): Millions of mean American buyers think that headphones are headphones and some are just a mini better, but not much. Trust me, I understand. So this article was apparently written from a point of view of one of the mean Americans!
You must calculate outdoor the box... Like this 1 person likes this comment by TehFluent December 16, 2008 8:40 PM PST You began a track of epic digression the moment you thought the inventor was creature everything more than sarcastic. It's a genius article, poking amusement at the quite mores you advert. Loosen up and re-read the article, the cynicism namely evident. Like this 1 person likes this comment by Boomstickedition December 17, 2008 12:48 AM PST I engage I mean this dude writes for CNET and he can't even work over to the MP3 insider and read almost Jasmine France's articles or Donald Bell's and read about how there are cheap earbuds merely sound 10 periods better than the stock earbuds that Apple rains upon human. I average seriously the only cause to obtain the official Apple earbuds is to be be portion of the millions of other human who have no clue how bad they sound compared to what you tin get from Sennheiser, Sony, Etymonic, Shure and pretty much any corporation that isn't Apple. Like this by katexter December 16, 2008 9:00 PM PST If what you want is a low-cost headset that's of the same quality for the elementals, retard out Like this Reply to this comment by ssjmichael December 16, 2008 9:24 PM PST Genius article? Seriously, you're using teh word genius to refer to...this? Look I watch that he's being cynical, I also discern that there is naught use for this article. Was it truly amusing to look some texh fellow buy a cheap couple of headphones and to write about how he thought they were the real handle?
Is it really that fun for you to read the irony of him describing how much aggravate they are compared to real Apple earbuds? Because in all integrity, isn't this all a given? They're free headphones with a pack of bloody batteries.
Again, I reiterate the uselessness of the article. I think the only heartbreaking object in the article is that Matt spent 30.00 to replace his stock earbuds.
Still can't believe anybody would think this "genius". I don't claim to be a good writer at all, but anyone describing this as genius absences to start reading some real news or something. Like this Reply to this comment by TehFluent December 16, 2008 9:38 PM PST I was exceedingly pleased by this piece, it was an entertaining article poking fun at some real issues. Simply by the title, "A heartbreaking tale of Duracell knockoff iPod earbuds," you ought have immediately known that this wasn't going to be some great breakthrough of memorable magnitude. Like this 1 person likes this comment by Shaymojack December 17, 2008 3:47 PM PST The pastime for me died as soon as he mentioned the earbuds sounding bad. If you were really going to disburse $30 for a replacement pair of Apple earbuds, you wouldn't placard anything bad about them. Like this by pjoshua5000 December 17, 2008 12:07 AM PST You don't use rechargeable batteries. Duracell has some that are precharge. They can be use like 100 time, maybe more. Well I hope you at less recycle your wasted (die) batteries. Like this Reply to this comment 1 person likes this comment by ca128 December 17, 2008 11:45 AM PST Entertaining!
These earbuds would be fine for my kids and their Nintendo DS's. Like this Reply to this comment 1 person likes this comment by thescale December 19, 2008 12:20 PM PST "I needed the batteries because I'm a photographer. I mostly take photos in the evenings, which means I use an external flash that burns through batteries."
I do hope that was said in jest. Like this Reply to this comment by Pks297333 August 19, 2010 10:44 AM PDT A great 'fun' article!! The 'unboxing' section was well done. I love when these 'tear down' article are shown where they are going disassemble some electronic gadet and the first thing they show is the 'unboxing'. Again, a great, fun article. PS, retention the earbuds. Even if they aren't great, you will have a 'back-up' pair just incase!! Like this Reply to this comment 1 person likes this comment (18 Comments) prev next Add a comment Comment SUBMIT Click here to increase another comment. Popular disputes on CNET: Crave giveaway of the week: Klipsch Image S4 earbuds

Hi, I found this user's comment on CNET and thought you might be amused in reading it. Send e-mail Cancel Warning! You will be deleting this comment and always its replies (if applicable). Click to erase FOREVER Cancel Click Here! About Crave
Google Yahoo MSN Subscribe to the show Video (SD) | Video (HQ) Video (SD) | Video (HQ) Crave topics Android (670) Camcorders (461) Cameras (1792) Cars (2212) Desktops (1349) Entertainment (3092) Fashion (1033) Future tech (1088) GPS (476) Gadget news (4394) Gadgettes podcast (75) Games and gear (3591) Geek culture (278) Green tech (932) Health tech (92) Home (1760) Home video (1333) Laptops (2599) Lifestyle (2407) Luxury (840) Military tech (280) Music (3889) Netbooks (583) Opinion (69) Peripherals (2471) Phones (6146) Retro (656) Robots (752) Science (752) Security (646) Smartphones (2479) Tablets (674) Televisions (1187) Toys (948) Weekly Vodcast (181) Workplace (624) iPad (1033) iPhone (1332) iPod (633) Most Popular How bad is the Mac malware horrify? (FAQ) Five-deal Friday. That's right: Five! Microsoft offers students free Xbox with PC buy Woman hit off practice after 16-hour cell phone chat Microsoft criticizes Intel over Windows 8 comments How bad is the Mac malware horrify?
I needed the batteries because I'm a photographer. I mostly take photos in the evenings, which manner I use an outer flash that burns via batteries. That's what hinted my purchase. But at this point my excitement wasn't about the bargain of the power sources but prefer the bargain of the free--I mentioned they were free, right?--iPod earbuds!
Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other users
Illegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other unlawful content
Submit your question or comment here: 0 of 1500 characters

May 20, 2011 4:00 AM PDT
(208 comments)

(Credit:
Matt Hickey) (Credit:
Matt Hickey)

At least I got a good deal on the batteries.
Add your own personal message: (Optional)

Nvidia CEO: Why Android tablets aren't selling
Spam: Advertisements or mercantile links
I mean, see at them. They look just favor normal iPod earbuds. They're white, shaped with the same design, and trait the helpful "left ear, right ear" icons. I'm sure they're of the same quality I'd get from Apple.
Today at my local QFC (the "Q" is for quality), I saw the above item for $5.99: 8 AA batteries with
iPod earbuds included for free! Imagine my excitement! I'll have a backup in circumstance in the jacket thief (or, absolutely, thieves) decide to strike again! For less than one-fifth what the fancy appoint mark spend! I scored, right?
But await, is that a flexing bit approach the plug? I don't reminisce my
iPhone or iPod earbuds having that. I'm sure it's because these are better. It must be.

Add this feed to your online newspaper reader

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
avaibiaGesk

Default Buy Neopoints

Neopets (initially Neopets) can be a electronic family pet web site that's introduced by simply Adam Powell along with Donna Williams about November 20, 1999. Couple of years after the site was launched, Adam Powell and Donna Williams marketed a majority discuss to some range associated with people brought about simply by Doug Dohring. In July Twenty, 2005, Viacom acquired Neopets, Corporation. for US$160 million.
Neopets allows the actual coming of digital pets in which occupy the digital world of Neopia. Site visitors can create a forex account and look after approximately a number of digital pets, buying these food, playthings, outfits, and other accessories with all the electronic currency named Buy Neopoints, along with Neocash. buy neopoints could be attained by means of doing offers, investing in your game's stock exchange, trading, along with winning contests, although Neocash have to be obtained with money, even though selected occasions might allow users to earn Neocash totally free. Customers could investigate the world of Neopia using their Neopets and talk with the other over the Neoboards, NeoMail, guilds, and also Essential Search.
Neopets furthermore functions a pay-to-play version generally known as Neopets High quality, which provides functions and also rewards to get a monthly fee involving US$7.Ninety nine. Neopets, Corporation. produces along with markets a multitude of Neopets items, such as plushies, 3d stickers, notebook computers, a few video gaming, plus a exchanging card sport.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
avaibiaGesk

Default Buy Neopoints

Neopets (at first Neopets) is a personal pet internet site that was presented simply by Adam Powell and Donna Williams on Late 16, The late 90s. Two years after the internet site was launched, Adam Powell and Donna Williams offered a number reveal with a range of buyers led simply by Doug Dohring. Upon Summer Something like 20, 2006, Viacom ordered Neopets, Inc. regarding US$160 thousand.
Neopets makes it possible for your advance of virtual domestic pets in which live in the digital realm of Neopia. Site visitors can make an account and also look after approximately a number of personal domestic pets, acquiring all of them food, toys, clothing, and other equipment using the virtual currency named Buy Neopoints, and also Neocash. buy neopoints may be earned by means of doing offers, committing to the actual game's stock trading game, investing, along with profitable prize draws, although Neocash should be bought along with funds, despite the fact that selected occasions may possibly allow people to be able to earn Neocash for free. Consumers could discover the field of Neopia making use of their Neopets as well as interact with the other person with the Neoboards, NeoMail, guilds, as well as Key Pursuit.
Neopets furthermore performs a pay-to-play version called Neopets Premium, that offers capabilities and rewards for any fee every month associated with US$7.Ninety nine. Neopets, Corporation. generates and also offers numerous Neopets items, for example plushies, decals, notebooks, three games, and also a investing minute card video game.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #4
avaibiaGesk

Default Buy Neopoints

Neopets (originally Neopets) is often a electronic dog site that was introduced simply by Adam Powell and Donna Williams in Nov 16, 2000. Couple of years following your web site was launched, Adam Powell as well as Donna Williams sold a majority discuss to a range associated with people directed simply by Doug Dohring. About July 20, June 2006, Viacom purchased Neopets, Inc. with regard to US$160 zillion.
Neopets permits the development of personal dogs and cats in which live in the electronic realm of Neopia. Site visitors can make a free account and also manage as much as 4 virtual pets, purchasing these foods, toys and games, clothing, as well as other accessories using the digital forex called Buy Neopoints, and Neocash. buy neopoints can be earned by means of getting referrals, buying the actual game's stock trading game, buying and selling, along with profitable prize draws, whilst Neocash has to be purchased together with cash, despite the fact that certain situations may enable people in order to make Neocash totally free. Customers may discover the joy of Neopia with their Neopets along with talk with each other over the Neoboards, NeoMail, guilds, as well as Crucial Mission.
Neopets furthermore operates a new pay-to-play edition called Neopets Top quality, which offers additional features along with benefits for a fee every month of US$7.Ninety nine. Neopets, Inc. creates and also offers numerous Neopets merchandise, for instance plushies, 3d stickers, laptop computers, about three games, and a investing minute card sport.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
avninair

I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in ifeed. Your theme looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.
Regards:
Trade4target