Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
9569zpaa

Default Reproduced The life {namely} I {adore} you [ Figu

5 years old, I said I love you.
you Waizhaonaodai, crystal-like eyes winked,
puzzled and queried me: when I said I love you,
you redden like Huoshao, head cheap with deep,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners,
playing with a skirt, you appear to be laughing.

20 years old,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, I said I love you,
your brain on my elbow, hanging on tightly to my arm,
favor the next second I'm going to vanish the same.

25 years old, I said I love you,
you put breakfast on the chart, ran a little scratch my nostril, said:
understand! slackers, to obtain up! Do no sprint around behind go,
there,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, do not forget I told you to purchase the edible,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011! neat up your side dishes
expressionless meantime muttering:
I said I love you,
wool you name without looking: br> then Kaka Lo floor laughing.

60 years antique, I said I adore you,
you smile my pummel blow:
also talkative!

70 years old, we sat in the rocking chair, wearing perusing cups,GHD Red Straighteners,
and enjoyed 50 years antecedent,GHD Pink Limited Edition, I gave you a love letter,
we have napkin full of wrinkles and shook hands with,
Back then I said I love you,
you saw at me affectionately,
fact that you yet wrinkled face still sounded so pretty ... ...
Gulp water above the stove to cigarette,
lukewarm warmth fraught the chamber ....... . ......

80 years old, you mention you love me.
I did not say everything, because I tears,
merely it is maximum cheerful days of my life,
because you gave in to it sentence space?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
h1nbvb9b

(Transfer) - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 342384803 at 08:37 on May 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: to share with you

In the Chinese view, there are many toxins in our bodies, who can not be promptly eliminated from the body, for our physical and mental effects of substance will have a negative can be referred to as \, qi, lit. These toxins accumulate in the internal organs within, it will accelerate the aging of internal organs, and support from the five internal organs, skin, bones, muscles, nerves will along with senile. Although the toxins deep, but they left clues or body surface, the faces of representatives of different toxins hidden in where, now, we have to find out the toxins hiding place, as soon as it is out of the body. If the liver with toxins

shown in
1. nail surface with raised ridges, or down the hollow. TCM believes that \
2. hyperplasia of the breast occur, premenstrual breast pain increased significantly. Mammary gland is the liver through the fortress on the route line, once the liver has \
3. emotional prone to depression. The liver is the organ in vivo regulation of emotion, once the liver toxicity can not be discharged, blocking the operation of gas, will have a significant adverse emotions.
4. migraine headaches, acne on both sides of the face, but also appears dysmenorrhea. Both sides of the face and lower abdomen, the liver and its partner, by the gall bladder of the \

how detoxification smoother
1. eat green food. According to the five elements theory of traditional Chinese medicine, the food can be accessible green liver, play a good Shugan, Jieyu, relieve emotional effect, is to help the liver detoxify the food. Chinese medicine experts recommend blue orange or lemon, orange juice or green skin made of green lemonade, like drinkable.
2. wolfberry to enhance the tolerance of the liver. In addition to detoxification, but also should enhance the ability of the liver against toxins. The most important food wolfberry, it has a very good role in protecting the liver and can increase the tolerance of the liver of toxins. Time to chew the food consumption of the best to eat a little.
3. Press the main point for liver detoxification. This refers to the Taichong Point, the location in the dorsum of the foot first and second metatarsal depression before the junction. Thumb Anrou 3 to 5 minutes, you can feel a slight soreness. Do not use too much strength, press the feet alternately.
4. tears detoxification method. Compared to never cry for men, women live longer, it can not be said and tears are related. With this understanding of traditional Chinese medicine has long been, but was confirmed by Western medicine. As the tear fluid excretion, as with the sweat and urine, which does have some harmful chemical and biological toxins. So sad, the wronged, the depression will simply Kuchu come when.

toxin if the heart has shown in
1. tongue ulcer. Chinese medicine, tongue and heart is most closely related, so the length of the tongue ulcer, usually considered to be the fire inside the heart, or the burning.
2. Zhangdou forehead. Forehead is the heart of a territorial jurisdiction, Firelight strong as fire, poison, this dependency will be boiling, so come and go to a lot of acne.
3. insomnia, heart palpitations. Heart in a non-stop work, when the fire remained at the heart drug can not be excluded, the sleep is not stable.
4. tightness or tingling. There is bleeding within the heart of a toxin, like a traffic jam on the highway, light some of the chest, heavy some of the sting occurs.

1. suffering detoxification. Devaluation lotus core, it is bitter, can diverge Firelight, although there is cold, but it will not damage the body's yang, it has always been considered the best drug to defuse the heart of hot food. Core can be used lotus tea, bamboo, or students may wish to add some licorice, lotus seed cores can enhance the detoxification.
2. Press the heart of detoxification main point. This means less government points, position in the palm, between the first metacarpal 4,5, little finger and ring finger when the fist between. Press this point may wish to use some force, alternating.
3. mung bean diuretic detoxification. Green beans can be a diuretic, heat the approach to resolve and discharge toxins heart, but when you eat green beans to use the liquid form, such as soy milk or green bean soup, bean cake, the effect will be worse. Best Detox heart
time: at 11 --- 13 points is the heart of most of the time, you can eat Baoxin to help detoxification foods, such as Tuckahoe, nuts, soy, black sesame, jujube, lotus seeds and so on. If the spleen has

toxin expressed in
1. surface Minister stain. Long spot digestive capacity of women is often weaker.
2. leukorrhagia. Humidity and the competent body of the spleen, if too much moisture, beyond the capacity of the spleen, excessive moisture occurs in vivo, increased vaginal discharge is one of expression.
3. fat accumulation. Chinese medicine, another fat in a name: phlegm, is due to poor digestion of spleen, can not be timely removal of toxins from the garbage generated. Effective weight loss must be restored around the theme of the spleen and stomach to do the normal metabolism of phlegm, or it will rebound.
4. tone clear lip weeks Zhangdou or ulcers. Lips are all around the spleen, when the spleen of the toxin can not be eliminated from the body, accumulation of toxins to find a chance to burst forth from these places.

1. eat acid to help the spleen detoxification. Such as ebony, vinegar, which is used to resolve elements of the best food poisoning, can enhance the digestive function of the stomach, so that the toxins in food in the shortest period of time body. While sour food also has the effect of the spleen may well act as a \
2. Press the spleen detoxification main point. This is the point Shangqiu, position before the bottom of the depression in the medial malleolus, the rubbing of the acupuncture points with your fingers, you can maintain a sense of sour heavy, about 3 minutes each time, alternating legs to do.
3. after dinner walk. Exercise can help stomach digestion, speed up the removal of toxins from the speed, but it needs long-term adherence, the effect will be better.
spleen Best Detox time: after the meal is the easiest time of toxin production, food digestion time, or if you can not absorb, toxins will accumulate a lot. In addition to walk around after dinner, because the sweet taste of the spleen, you can also eat one hour after eating a meal of fruit, helping spleen,puma mens shoes, detoxification.

lung has toxic if expressed in
1. skin was rusty, dull. Chinese medicine, pulmonary management of the body's skin, the skin is moist, white, must rely on lung function was good. When comparing the lung toxins for a long time, toxins will be deposited with the role of the lung to the skin, making skin look dull.
2. constipation. Chinese medicine, lung and colon is a system, when the top of the lungs of toxins, the following will have abnormal intestinal deposition to emergence of constipation.
3. sentimental, easy to grief. Toxins in the lungs, the lungs can interfere with blood running, so the lungs can not normally comfortable chest heart, pent-up too sentimental.
how detoxification method

1 carrot is smooth lung detox food. In Chinese eyes, colon and lung most closely, lung colon toxins depends on whether the smooth, radish can help colon excrete stool, cold dishes can be eaten raw or Ban Cheng.
2 lily increased lung resistance trait. Lung always do not like dry air, in the case of dry, easily lead to the accumulation of toxins. Mushrooms, Lily Yin Yangfeihuoxue good effect, can help the lungs to fight toxins, food processing time when not too long, otherwise the juice will reduce the lily, anti-virus effect has to be greatly reduced. Press the main point
3 lung detoxification. Hoku acupuncture is beneficial to the lungs, the location in the back of the hand, metacarpal 1,2, when 2nd metacarpal radial side of the midpoint, you can use this part of the thumb and forefinger,shoes puma, push hard.
4 sweat detoxification. Management of skin, lung, so frankly Chuyishenhan, so sweat away toxins, refreshing our lungs give up. In addition to campaigns, the method can also be sweating hot water bath, water bath before adding some essential oils of ginger and mint to make more fun sweat secretion, excretion of toxins deep in the body.
5 deep breaths. Each breath, the lungs are the residual gas can not be discharged, these emissions relative to those of fresh, oxygen-rich air is concerned, is a toxin. Just a few deep breaths, you can reduce the residual gas in vivo.
best lung detox time: most of the time the lungs are 7 am to 9 points, a good time to be able to exercise detoxification. When the most powerful in the lung for jogging and other aerobic exercise, can be a strong function of pulmonary toxins.

toxin if the kidneys have shown in
1. menstruation, or menstrual period is short, dark in color. The emergence and disappearance of menstruation, is whether the strong performance of renal function, and if there are many toxins in the kidneys, blood will decrease.
2. edema. Renal body fluid management operation, the kidney accumulation of toxins, reduced ability to discharge excess liquid, appeared edema.
3. mandibular Zhangdou. Mandibular positions governed by the face of renal and kidney detoxification inadequate performance of the excess toxins in the jaw area.
4. easily tired. Toxins within the body the energy consumption of the kidney, kidney provides less energy, so there body tired, Shenpi sleepiness, weakness.

1. kidneys detoxification food: melon. Melon juice is rich to enter the human body, will stimulate the kidneys to increase urine from the body of toxins. Available when eating melon soup or fried, the taste as a little lighter.
2. Kidney antitoxic food: yam. Although a lot of yams can nourish organs, but eventually the kidney and regular eating yams can enhance the detoxification function of the kidney. Candied yam is a good method of eating, with caramel \
3. Press the main point for liver detoxification: Yongquan. This is the lowest point the human body, if the body is a building, the point is that the export of sewage water pipes, often rubbing it, and detoxification effect is obvious. Yongquan front foot position 1 / 3 (the calculation does not include the toe), the more sensitive points, do not use too much force, you can feel a little, rubbing a side by side is better for 5 minutes can be.
kidneys detoxification best time of: kidney detoxification best time in the morning 5 to 7 points, the body after a night of repair, all gather in the morning toxins in the kidney, so the morning is best to drink a cup of white water, washed about kidney

black eye, cracked lips may not be lack of sleep or lack of water caused. Japanese medical scientist, said that 70% of the health problems face is reflected. Want to know physical condition? Look at your face to know!

6 eyes tell you the password

black eye: up early, found around the eyes dull, black eye socket? Watch out! This may be too much waste deposited in the blood's sake. Than in other parts of the lower eyelid skin is thin, most likely reflecting the color of blood. Think about the pressure recently did not feel too big or too tired? Disposable urinary and reproductive organs of renal dysfunction, but also let the eye become muddy. Australian Medical experts say, less staying up late, eat more whole grains is the best way to eliminate dark circles!

eyelid edema: do not even drink much water before going to bed, the morning was still badly swollen eyelids? You may humoral imbalance it! Water metabolism disorders caused by many reasons, if in addition eyelid edema, lower body still feels weak,puma racing shoes, thirsty, your kidneys may be in the \Healthy kidney can smooth body of excess water discharge, water shortage, it will slow down the metabolic rate, the water accumulation in the body, resulting in mild edema. Do not worry, drink several glasses of water up, and soon will be able to recover a pair of electric eyes,puma shoes!

fat particles: beauticians often recommended to use a non-oily cream points, to deal with the fat particles under the eyes. But medical experts believe that fat particles are a warning sign of high cholesterol. Deleted from the recipe fried foods and animal offal, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, annoying small particles will soon disappear!

red blood: eyes clear congestion, may lead to poor blood circulation. Not trouble yourself to eye drops, activities the head, neck, shoulders, and clear the upper limb blood flow, and then a good sleep, get enough rest your eyes, neck and shoulders can be painted in some vitamin C lotion, vitamin C has to help ease the blood circulation, red blood can be reduced quickly.

eye of a needle: Do not take for granted a long needle! Japanese medical experts found that a long needle that your immune system is in recession, bacteria easily enter the eyes from lash roots, causing inflammation. If repeated a long needle, it is best to go to hospital for a comprehensive health examination. Drunk Decoction, to improve their immunity, and the eye of a needle can be completely \

yellowed whites: the color is not clear if the whites of the eyes, possibly the liver, gall bladder out of the question. Bile is a yellow-green liquid, it is secreted from the liver cells after storage in the gallbladder, when the gallbladder or liver disorders, the bile will flow to the blood, so that whites yellowed. Fortunately bile to break down excess body fat, with full of bile in the short term no longer need to worry about weight!

mouth to tell you the password

6 through white lips: lips and lower eyelids, as is mucosal,puma kids shoes, skin very thin, so they can fully reflect the color of blood, and this is the reason red lips . If your lip color lighter, less red blood cells may be recommended to change diet, eat liver and tofu, so as to reduce symptoms of anemia.

lips too red: Chunhongchibai should also have a limit! If your lips are too red, but not to cheer, but probably you are being red for the \Fever medicine will be divided into \When the temperature increases, reduced regulatory function of the body, cheeks and lips, tongue, will the local red. Eat more fresh fruit, drink plenty of water, can help you resolve the body of excess heat, so lip color back to normal.

mouth break: If you feel tingling in the mouth, swelling and even rupture, it may be early warning gastritis. When the gastric mucosa in a fatigue state, will lead to heat, causing mouth irritation. Do not be afraid, 80% of the early gastritis can be cured. Proposed meal to chew a few more to give the stomach a little time to fully absorb and digest food. Stomach temperature drops, the mouth swelling and will soon disappear.

dry lips: lips, although the mucosa, but the biggest difference is that the skin does not sweat. Want to sweat and regulate body temperature and the secretion of the lips is definitely \Lips can not secrete oil, save water, need moisture from the mouth of mucus, mucus is low, easy to dry lips, decreased resistance will follow, just take the opportunity to invasion of bacteria and viruses. In addition to drink plenty of water to maintain adequate oral mucus, the proposed multi-purpose light salt water gargle, because the salt is to promote the oral mucous build a major power.

\Liucheng more \When the bacteria invade the root and the gap between the gums and reproduction will lead to gingivitis, give birth to hate the \In addition, if oral hygiene is not complete, the formation of tartar food debris, but also will allow you to breath odor. Recommended a thorough wash teeth.

drool: the morning after waking up, is not always hanging mouth saliva? Drooling caused by excessive secretion of saliva, gastrointestinal function may be your weakness, can not fully absorb the water, causing water retention, saliva diluted, which thus flow to the mouth. If you still feel the bowel, stomach-ming, it is best to see a doctor Gastroenterology.

6 of the tongue to tell you the password

tongue tremor: mirror, tongue, if quivering tongue, is likely to be mental stress, physical symptoms of depression. Japanese medical experts in a study found that people over Qicheng not initially aware of the tremor, so that it is often too late. I suggest you adjust the schedule as soon as possible, do not stay up all night, proper diet, or soon will face the risk of neurasthenia!

purple tongue: When the blood contains large amounts of waste, the body of water supply, the oxygen blood and oxygenated blood will be mixed together, making the blood vessels become purple. If in addition the tongue purple, you will feel shoulder stiffness and back pain, can only show you the body of toxins have been deposited too much! May wish to take a week and light diet, take a sauna, maintain regular, light aerobic exercise, toxins discharged soon.

thick tongue: the tongue of the tongue as easily as tofu, scrape off the residue may be gastrointestinal dysfunction, or eating too much. If you have always been such a tongue, it is best to Gastroenterology, allow doctors to help you fall down stomach fire.
thin tongue: tongue unclear fall off the uneven surface of the tongue color mottled, medically this is called \South Korean physician experts, allergies most prone to this situation, especially in spring and autumn are more common. \

yellowed tongue: tongue yellowing virus is likely to signal a cold! Be sure to keep warm, eat pumpkin, beef and other hot food, a cup of hot milk before going to sleep at night, it can form a protein film in the stomach, to prevent bacterial invasion.

Pan black tongue: tongue faint black, is likely to cause elevated body temperature! Body temperature is not necessarily a fever, strenuous exercise, can make fur angry black pan. A hot bath, do some soothing exercise, can effectively reduce the body temperature.

6 of the nose to tell you the password

nose size: the size of the nose and respiratory status of a great relationship! Wide nose, nose aquiline, that your well-developed respiratory organs, physiological structure well enough to breathe the air; but in polluted areas, you will be inhaling too much smoke. If the nose small and that your breathing function is weak, do not take the air of the place makes you short of breath, chest tightness. To be 1-2 hours in the office, they should go to the corridor or the window for 5 minutes breathing fresh air,puma shoes on sale, to prevent the sudden lack of oxygen.

nose incitement: normal nose breathing incitement may be caused by lung capacity is too low! Do not take it lightly, vital capacity is too low will affect your normal metabolic functions. 5 minutes a day to practice abdominal breathing - breathing from the belly up when, while tightening the belly breath, and soon you will be able to raise a lot of lung capacity!

nose acne: acne appears on the nose, most of the digestive system out of the question. More bananas, sweet potatoes and the like of food, to keep the digestive tract smooth, able to avoid indigestion.

red nose: nose suddenly red? Overload the liver you! Excessive drinking, the body to break down alcohol, the blood remaining in the liver, resulting in vasodilation, will let you have a red nose, so control alcohol consumption is very important.

sometimes nosebleeds: weak stomach who can not absorb adequate nutrition, muscle and vascular tissue is very fragile and easily broken little impact. Winter energy consumption, if the diet is not stressed, the body heat supply, can cause occasional nosebleeds.

stuffy nose: nose briefing to become slow brain activity. If it is caused by allergic rhinitis, nasal congestion, in addition may cause breathing difficulties, but also to lack of oxygen to the brain. Nasal respiratory mucosa function indicates that you are weak, Japanese medical experts believe that it probably has a relationship with gastrointestinal dysfunction, do not patronize a clear \

6 cheek to tell you the password

red cheeks: I do not know when, face up the two groups inexplicable \micro-hot \If you are in addition to red cheeks, but also excessive sweating, frequent wheezing, it may be due to high fever caused by blood disorders. Wash a comfortable hot bath, eating two pieces of anti-fever medicine, then the United States the United States was sleep, and soon will get relief, so that his face back to normal.

pale cheeks: anemia reflected lips, eyelids and cheeks pale inside, which is responsible for the blood's hemoglobin oxygen delivery caused by insufficient supply. In addition, the respiratory function of the skin will slightly decline, manufacturing capability reduces melanin, also easily lead to pale cheeks. In addition to nutritional supplements, I suggest you do more jogging, walking, swimming, aerobic exercise, so as to ensure an adequate supply of Oxygen.

wrinkles on the cheekbone: suddenly found on the skin at the zygomatic more than a few fine lines channel? May be due to liver dysfunction. If the liver function is not sufficient to purify the blood or the blood supply of Oxygen, the blood will become cloudy, abnormal blood circulation, body metabolism rate decreases, skin hypersensitivity, resulting in small wrinkles appear. German health experts point out that, in addition to consulting a doctor, improve liver function and metabolism, we must also avoid the sun, because the cheekbone of the skin is thinner, ultraviolet radiation can cause harm.

cheeks on both sides of acne: hormonal imbalance in the forehead, chin acne. If the cheeks on both sides of acne, first thing to consider is the reason cleaning is not complete. In addition, it may feel irritable, anxious life, due to work pressure. Let's take a trip Walks, the body has to feel a vacation!

cheek pores: With age, the body will gradually reduce sebum secretion, skin moisturizing ability began to decline, if this was the lack of a specific vitamin the body, the pores will be thick. The best solution is adequate intake of vitamin C, which can increase collagen contained in the skin moisturizing, skin appears to have flexibility also shrinks pores. Foods rich in vitamin C, apples, celery, bananas and kiwi.

cheeks black: If you find black face, you have to consider whether or not a kidney disease. Filtering kidneys function, can regulate the metabolism of the body of water. If, unfortunately, your kidneys filter reduced, it will cause long-term accumulation of waste in the body, making the skin appear as dark black. The beginning of the performance is there a place in the skin pigmentation thin, and slowly spread to the four weeks. I suggest you try the popular three-day fruits and vegetables Korea detoxification method: drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid meat, your body will soon be able to discharge the waste deposited.

list of body parts worksheet, go to bed not too late
any attempt to change the behavior of the biological clock, the body will have to leave unexplained disease, 20,30 and then regret it years later, it was too late the.

one point at 9-11, the immune system (lymph) drainage time, this period should be quiet or listen to music.

Second, the night 11 - 1:00, liver detoxification, need to be sleeping.

three points early 1-3, gallbladder detoxification, they are made.

four points early 3-5 and lung detoxification. Namely why people cough cough during this period the most dramatic action has come because of the lung detoxification; not use cough medicine, so as not to inhibit the exclusion of waste sediments.

five points early 5-7, colon detoxification, should the toilet bowel.

six points early 7-9, the small intestine absorbs nutrients period of time, should eat breakfast. Early treatment the patient is best to eat before the 6:30, and health in the 7:30 before, do not eat breakfast should change their habit, even if the drag something to eat than not eat well 9,10.

seven, midnight to 4:00 hours for the spinal cord blood to be asleep, not stay up all night! !
Old 07-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
nastpolkovnik

Default Знакомства для секса

интим знакомства сургут лизби
интим знакомства на васильевском
секс знакомства + в пмр
интим знакомства в вышнем волочке
балаково секс интим знакомства общения
проститутки свердловской обл знакомства город лесной
секс. порно, интим знакомства севастополь
секс знакомства щелкино

сайт секс знакомства с фото секс знакомства астрахане секс знакомства парам александровск-сахалинск интим знакомства интим знакомства в железнодорожном секс знакомства отзывы реальные секс знакомства девушки казань бесплатно секс знакомства в сызрани грузия тбилиси секс знакомства интим знакомства г ачинск секс знакомства город волгоглрд интим знакомства в комсомольске секс знакомства в челнах интим знакомства алдан без регистрации с фото секс знакомства + с телефонными номерами секс знакомство с телефонами липецк социальные сайты секс знакомств секс знакомства без регистрирования на сайте интим знакомства усть-илимск интим знакомство в маеом городе