Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
dfsdf38zv
Command Sergeant Major

dfsdf38zv is on a distinguished road
Default beats headphones-Fashion Challenge- Wear a Monochr

Dress, Shoes, Necklace,discount mbt shoes, Headband
Shorts,cheap GHD straighters, Top, Shoes, Cuff, Ring
The last few fashion challenges have been all about unexpected contrast–mixing bright colors, incorporating guy’s clothing into your wardrobe, and mixing two different styles together. This week’s challenge takes the opposite approach!
Start with a loose pink tank top, and tuck it into a high-waisted darker pink skirt. Add interest with a girly necklace and ring. Finish off with the standout part of this outfit,yellow timberland, the shoes! (Who knew animal print and a bow could work so nicely together?) This look is perfect for a fun night out with your girlfriends.
For this look, start with boyish pair of army green cargo shorts. Pair them with a lighter green tank top, and slip on a pair of army green flats. Add some pizazz with a green studded cuff and a blingy emerald cocktail ring for a look that will make your friends green with envy!
Now that you��re inspired, we want you to take the challenge and send us photos of your challenge outfit! Be an inspiration to other CF readers (and get a little taste of fame) by sending us your pics!
Skirt, Top, Shoes, Necklace, Ring
To see your challenge pics here (along with a blurb about you and a link to your blog, if you have one), take some photos of you rocking monochrome, and attach them in an email to fashionchallenge AT collegefashion.net with your name, school, blog link, and a description of what you��re wearing. (See examples here and here!)

Tips and Tricks for Rocking a Monochromatic OutfitLook for contrast within the same hue. Mix navy and sky blue, army and lime green, or goldenrod and light yellow to get the monochromatic look without resembling a crayon!Stay away from neutrals. Rocking an outfit made entirely of black, white, or another neutral is hardly a challenge! Push your style boundaries and try something daring.Create contrast with textures. Mix satin with sequins or cotton with suede to add interest.Stay away from pairing shades that are too similar. If the colors of your top and bottom are just a little bit off from each other, it will look like your outfit is accidentally clashing rather than intentionally monochromatic.Try it with denim. If you want a more tame way to rock this challenge, try wearing a blue top, blue shoes, and blue accessories with your favorite pair of jeans.As always, wear with confidence! Because, after all, your attitude and aura can make or break any outfit. :)Outfit Inspiration1. Green with Envy
Have you worn a monochromatic outfit before? How do you keep it looking chic? Will you be rocking this challenge,beats headphones, or do you think it’s a major fashion faux pas? What challenges would you like to see in the future? Sound off in the comments!
2. I’ve Got the Blues
This ensemble is perfect for a night on the town! This ######y dress is right on trend and promises to turn heads. Throw on a pair of navy blue suede heels and a sequined navy bow headband to spice it up even more. Finish with layers of turquoise beads around your neck.
3. Pretty in Pink
Can��t wait to see what you guys come up with!
When worn with style,cheap asics shoes, a monochromatic outfit, i.e. an outfit comprised of only one color can be both unexpected and fashion-forward. It might seem tough to pull off, but I promise it’s easier than it looks! If nothing else, rocking a single shade will make you look at your wardrobe with fresh eyes and help you see new clothing combinations that you never would have thought of otherwise. So pick your favorite color and let’s get going!
Fashion Challenge: Wear a Monochromatic Outfit
Fashion Challenge: Wear a Monochromatic Outfit
Written by Chelsea - University of Oklahoma 18 Comments
What Do You Think?
Took the Challenge? Send in Photos & Get Featured Here!

Timberland Roll Top Boots-A DSquared2 Debut_4960

birkenstock footwear-Blackberry 8800_16879

The Colour Yellow_4531

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
dfsdf38zv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links