Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
3785n3vocq

Default Method of education kid diplomatic wife

son to USA to learn afterward graduation shook to the States. Back I base a foreign wife Susan. Today, grandson Toby has been 3 years old. This summer, my son applied for a visitor's visa. Spent 3 months in the United States, foreign wife Susan ways to educate their children, so my Chinese mother eye-opener.

not eat on an vacant

every morn, Toby woke up, Susan to the breakfast table an location, they just keep running around tending to the. Toby climbed up on their own stool, nectar breast, eat toast. Eat, he returned to his room in the locker to find clothes, shoes, and then put on their own. Toby, after all, merely 3 years old, are still not explicit child's assured and negative, can not discriminate left and right foot shoes. Toby once anew the anti-wear pants, and I quickly stepped forward to help him change, Susan was stopped. She said that whether he felt uncomfortable, will themselves off and re-dressed; if he did not feel anybody embarrassment, it will be with him. Of that day, Toby ran opposition dressing pants, as Susan did not see the same.

again, Toby out and the neighborhood children to play, did not run out of respiration more than the General Assembly on the home of Susan, said: worn backwards, actually? Susan smiled and said: Since then, Toby had never wearing anti-pants.

reminds me of my granddaughter 56 years age will not use chopsticks, basic school will not tie his boot. Now in the medium of her boarding, home every weekend to do a lot of dirty clothes.

day at noon, Toby disgruntled, refused to eat. Susan said he was a few words, Toby, a little angrily shoved the plate to the ground, darting a plate of food in one place. Susan looked at Toby,Lacoste Carnaby Shoes, said seriously: smiled within herself, this mother and son, but also all kind of dead!

p.m., Susan and I speak, the nightfall I cook Chinese edible. I take the prompt, Toby bid farewell to eat Chinese food, it must be midday Susan Toby did not feel good to eat, let him eat more at night.

exhibit cooking that night I did a Toby preference Sweet and Sour Pork, shrimp oil boring, but too pasta made with Chinese-style noodles. Toby likes to dine the kind of noodle, full of tiny folk tin eat a big plate.

start supper, Toby joy to climb the stool. Susan has came and took away his plate and knife and fork, said: to cry in tears, sighing, said:

I feel wrong, and ambition to make Toby plea, say a agreeable word, I was surprised to detect his son a blink. Remember while I first came to the United States, his son told me that in the United States, parents teach their children, others do not mediate, even the elders are not exception. Helpless, I had to remain silent.

repast, all along, poor little Toby has been sitting in toy car, looked on helplessly while the three of us adults engulf. I realized I do lunch Susan's real direction. I believe that next time, Toby would like to throw tantrums when their jobs, will think of their abdomens to see my parents and grandmother repast experience. Hungry for the taste of a bad experience,Buy Lacoste Shoes, or face Moreover, their favorite food.

before going to slumber, with the whereabouts of Susan Toby and I say good night. Toby cautiously asked: After sleep nap Open your eyes, you can eat it? Toby Tiantiandexiao the.

most cases, Toby eat very positive, for he did not want to Every time I see Toby eating, breathing hard, face, lip are sticky food, I think granddaughter. She, like Toby so much, in order to coax her to eat, a few adults holding jobs with her backward him, she did not buy it, but also on the conditions: after eating a bowl of toys to buy, eat a bowl of buying a toys ... ...

eye for an eye, this body of their people

One day, we took Toby apt the park. Soon, Toby ashore the pantry and the two girls playing the game. Plastic boiler, a small shovel, small plates, small bowl placed over the floor. Suddenly, Toby picked up the pot naughty, hit his pate hard above a girl a bit, the girl froze as a moment, explosion into tears. Another young girl even smaller, see some cases, have been scared to cry. Toby did not muse so probably there will be serious consequences, stood, stunned.

Susan stepped ahead, opening and cleaning the entire material, she silent, pick up the pot, hard beat to the head of Toby, Toby did not arrange, suddenly fell to the grass, cried attach. Susan Toby asked: I trust he'll never do that.

Toby's uncle sent him a small blue bike, Toby is like as a newborn, not allowed to touch others. Neighbor girl Lucy is a good friend Toby, Toby appealed several times to ride to his motorcar, Toby did not agree.

time, when several children play together, Lucy not disburse consideration meantime Toby and secretly ride car, and sped away. Toby discovered, came to Susan angrily complain. Susan is the mother of several children and conversation with a glass of coffee, he smiled and said:

After a little while, Lucy rode the car behind. Toby saw Lucy, one of her fall to the ground, grabbed the car. Lucy sitting on the ground and burst into tears. Susan picked up Lucy, to appease her for a while. Soon, Lucy and additional children to play happily together.

Toby will be riding their own cars, feel a little bored, saw a few kids play so elated, he wanted to join, but feel a little entangled. He rubs up against Susan around, muttered: close to Lucy, she is coming around when they rotated back. Back and forth several times, do not know when to begin, Toby and Lucy and wreathed in smiles,Womens Lacoste Shua Shoes, city center into a group.

parents disciplining their children namely something

Susan's parents live in California, listened me coming, they drove to visit us. Home to the guests, Toby is very excited to sprint up and down to earth rampant. He secondhand to play with the dirt bucket filled with water, put a keg in the house hiking approximately. Susan warned her several times, not to spatter water on the floor, Toby ignored. Finally, Toby, alternatively the bucket prostrate, and the water spilled over the ground. Excited little Toby do not feel something bad, but also arrogant to play barefoot stepping water, the pants all rainy. I immediately find the mop ready to mop. Susan grasped the mop from my hands to Toby, he said: Susan apart from everything else, he plucked instantly into arsenal chamber, closed confinement. Toby listened crying inside the earth-shattering issue, I feel bad bad, want to work hold him out. Toby's grandmother has stopped me, saying: Mom, I was wrong. two lines of tears. He picked up two tall with his mop the floor struggling to shuffle the water clean. Then he took off his pants, carry in hand, bare ass into the toilet, splinters from the clothes to clean.

Toby's grandparents, I saw surprised expression, meaningful smile. This thing that made me quite well. In many Chinese families, when parents punishment their children, constantly reasoned along

later, Toby's grandparents and I chat, he said this, Toby's grandfather, said some words, I was very impressed. He said that the child is a parent's child, must esteem the parents of the child's education. Although a small child, but it is a normal diplomat, when he saw the differences between family members, he will be very smart loophole. This is not only to enhance his action no benefit, but will guide to increasingly serious problem, and even more other problems. Moreover, the clash between family members, family atmosphere of disagreement will be more insecurity to the child, the child's psychological development of harmful effects. Therefore, either parents and grandparents in children's education on the issue of disagreement, or husband and wife have differences in philosophy of education, are not in front of children in conflict.

Toby's grandparents lived in the family for a week, ready to return to California a. Two days before leaving, Toby's grandfather solemnly asked his daughter: give him a couple of roller skates for a gift to Christmas, purchase him a gift toy excavator it! lad, but then I took Toby to the supermarket,Lacoste Strap Shoes, he pointed to the toy excavator, said:

Although Susan Toby so rigid on, Toby adore to go but then my mother very, very. He was out playing, it will collect some pleasing flowers or leaves he thinks beautiful,Lacoste Arin Patent Shoes, solemnly given to her mother; others gave him a gift, he would call her mother to join him apart; what good is also all quit half to my mother.

think a lot of Chinese children's ignorance and indifference of parents, I must adore my alien wife. In my outlook, the child's education,Lacoste Camden Shoes, the United States has much to her mother Chinese mothers learn.

Sponsored Links