Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

57743 2007 年 01 月 29 日 19:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
one, one reason for suffering, is the pursuit of the wrong things.
2, if you do not give their own troubles, others will never give you trouble. Because of your own heart, you can not let go.
3, you never want to thank you all living creatures of adversity.
4, you'll have to forgive all living beings, no matter how bad, even he hurt you, you have to go, and can only be really happy.
5, when you are happy, you want to, this happiness is not eternal. When you are suffering pain when you want it is not eternal.
6, today's dedication, will become tomorrow's regret.
7, you can have love, but not attached, because the separation is inevitable.
8, do not waste your life you will regret it in the local.
9, did you go, when there would be no trouble.
10, every injury, is a kind of maturity.
11, arrogant people have saved, low self-esteem people do not save, to know themselves, yield themselves, change themselves, to change others.
12, you should not have been dissatisfied with others, you should always review their own son. Dissatisfied people are suffering yourself.
13, a person who is not from the heart to forgive others, then he would never have peace of mind.
14, hearts filled with their own views and ideas, never hear the voices of others. )
15, destruction of people as long as the word, to cultivate one thousand words, you multi-port mercy.
16, do not have to go back to curse you people? If there is a mad dog bites you, do you have to lie to bite back his bite? 17, never waste a minute, think about any of you do not like.
18, please use the attitude of compassion and gentle, dissatisfaction and grievances you say it, someone else is easy to accept.
19,UGG クラシックトール, the same bottle, why do you want to install poison? The same psychological,ムートンブーツ 通販, why do you full of trouble?
20, not something we will always think he is wonderful,UGG Classic Mini, it is because you know very little about him, and he did not have time to get along together. When one day, you understand, you will find that you think in the original is not so good.
21, alive, is lucky, on the treasure. When I cry I do not have shoes to wear, I discovered that someone did not feet.
22, a little more effort to the attention of others, curbing efforts to reflect on their own, you understand? )
23, is a hatred of others for their great loss.
24, everyone has a life, but not everyone is aware of life, and even cherish life. Do not know life, life for him, is a punishment.
25, the situation is distressing because the implementation, execution down the situation, you can get comfortable.
26, not too sure about his own views, with such less regret.
27,Seven ways to make you happy - Qzone log, when you're honest with yourself when no one can deceive the world got you.
28, with the means to hurt others to cover their own shortcomings, is shameful.
29, silent care and bless others, it is an invisible giving.
30, do not bother to speculate on other people's ideas, if you do not have the right to judge the wisdom and experience, there are often wrong.
31, to understand a person, just look at his starting point and destination are the same, you can know whether he is sincere.
32, the truth of life, just hidden in plain tasteless.
33, who does not take a bath, hard wear perfume is not fragrant. Reputation and dignity, is from the real ability. Virtuous natural incense. Forgive others, is to give his mind to leave space for maneuver.
34, time will pass, so time is running out of your troubles now!
35, you are deliberately simple things look very serious, it looks like you will be painful. )
36, good people who never distorted, incurable.
38, white day, doing nothing, just as guilty of larceny
39, forming all the edge, is not to hurt anyone.
40, silence is the best answer defamation.
41, respectful of the people is a solemn yourself.
42, with a selfless love,[Turn] a decade ago ... years later ... - Qzone lo, we have it all.
43,UGGクラシックキャディ, to be accidental, and take for granted. So you must, revel unchanged unchanged.
44, compassion is your best weapon.
45, as long as the face of reality, you can go beyond reality. 46, each individual conscience is the most fair judge, you deceive the others, but always cheat your own conscience.
47, who do not know how self-love, there is no ability to love others.
48, sometimes we ask ourselves to be calm,Micro-Fiction Contest Classic - Qzone log, we pursue? We live for what?
49, not because of a small dispute, away from your relatives and friends, do not hate because the small, forget the kindness of others.
50, thank God I have, thank God I do not have.
51, who can stand in someone else's point of view of others, this is mercy.
52, speaking not of an offensive, not to have lethal, do not boast has been able to, not Young people evil, naturally enemy your friend.
53, honest face of your inner conflicts and blot, do not deceive yourself.
54, cause and effect have never owe us anything, so please do not complain.
55, most people only had three things in life; self-deception, deceptive, being bullied.
56, the heart is the biggest liar, people can lie to you for a while, but it will lie to you forever
57, as long as the perceived peace of mind,UGG AUSTRALLIA, East and West are good. If a person is not the degree was not to his escape.
58, when something caught hold in your hands, you can only have this thing, if you are willing to let go, you have the opportunity to choose another. If the dead person's heart perform their own ideas, unwilling to put aside, his wisdom can only achieve a certain extent.
60, you have your view of life, I have my view of life, and I interfere in your. As long as I can, I will influence you. If not, then I resign to fate.
61, you want to grasp the eternal, you have to control now.
62, evil I never comes in our mouth, no matter how bad, how evil. The more you call him, your heart is polluted, you want to, he is your good mentor.
63, people can violate causality, others can harm us, beat us, slander us. But we can not but hate others, and why? We must maintain an integrity of nature and a pure heart.
64, if a person is not suffering the feelings of sympathy for others is not easy. You have to learn the spirit of peril, he will have to suffer.
65, the world had not belong to you, so you do not need to discard, we must abandon all the dedication. All is what I use, but not my own.
66, although we can not change the world around, we had to change themselves, with a heart of compassion and wisdom to deal with that.
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links