Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-29-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
czc3v6a8p

Default shox air| 16

Courtesy Yamasaki.Ku.Hong Associates
First Floor Plan
Three court yards have assorted characteristics not only in the size and proportion merely also in functional usage – to reflect different shopping categories and accidents; this design is based above the notion that shopping is no longer a mere process of ‘buying’ and ‘selling’ but an ‘entertainment’ and ‘cultural experience’.
Basement Plan
Add this to My Bookmarks:
Fourth Floor Plan
A straightforward band of marts are interlocked to manner a ring-like structure that are deformed to fit into the eastward part of the site; accordingly established are three unique internal court-yards.
Third Floor Plan
Site
Yamasaki Ku Hong Associates Design Lab has been awarded premier prize for the invited design competition for a new landmark shopping heart in Buyeo, Korea. Additional images of the project and the architects process can be viewed afterward the bound.

Roof Plan
Architect: Yamasaki Ku Hong Associates Design Lab
Program: Shopping Mall
Location: Gyuam-myeon,shox air, Buyeo-gun, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea
Partner-in-charge: Tae Sun Hong, Won Jin Kim, Chan Park
Team: Jong Seok Kim, Ki Wan Ahn, Yeo Jin Youn, Dong Soo Jang, Eun Jeong Kwon, Mi Ji Lee,adidas 2011, Jong Nam Kim, Jang Do Ki
Site area: 74,698 SM
Building area: 16,569 SM
Total floor area: 39,964 SM
The Client Lotte’s devise rivalry objective is to find a design that satisfies the three missions:  New Landmark for Buyeo, the old capital of Korea; Fun Place,Kevin Garnett, Lotte’s corporate intention for new shopping malls; Eco Design.
Second Floor Plan
Because the project site sits next apt the old castle of Bakje, one of the 3 dynasties settled in Korean Peninsula 2000 years ago, we were attempting apt ascertain a solution as ‘Old’ and ‘New’ to coexist; ‘Landscape’ for ‘Architecture’ was the theme for this project.
The external wall of the orchestra are stone-clad so namely it resembles the old castle walls and the roof of the shopping stop is a ‘grand’ plaza park that provides visitors a fashionable asleep place.
The notion of ‘Landscape’ as a new form of ‘Architecture’ allows us to converge inner courts to be expressed as a ‘modern’ organism that has a life of its own; this duality satisfies a problem of mixing old and new – the roof garden and the exterior stone walls are to act as an old castle’s residues.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

,nike air force one

| Back to logs list

150818 2006年03月15日11:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 2) Category: Audio Digital
Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,air force 1 shoes,
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.
Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,air force one high,
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.
Time can bring you down,air force one shoes, time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart, have you begging please,nike air force one low, begging please.
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.
If one day you go to heaven ,air force one low, who you most want to remember your name? Who would you rather
to tears in heaven ?
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote