Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
sfjgfshffg

Default I may add

Magnesium Deficiency Causes Personality Change and WLS Patients are at Risk
Have you ever felt like you were completely losing your mind? Like the world was swallowing you up and little things were out of your control and unmanageable? Like you were confused, tired, out of sorts and simply wanted to collapse? Has everyday noise become intolerably loud in your head?That's how I was feeling a few months ago. I was confident I'd lost my mind and suffered a serious change of personality (for the worse,moncler, I may add).My husband noticed my personality change too. He's a good and wise man and quietly did some research. This is what we learned and how we set about correcting my "problem."As we know the gastric-bypass patient is at risk for vitamin and mineral deficiency. I religiously take my supplements. However, I was not taking the RDI of Magnesium which is 400 milligrams/day. Magnesium rich foods are raw rice bran, raw wheat germ, yellow cornmeal,christian louboutin pas cher, corn, soybeans, soy milk, tofu, raw seeds and nuts, leafy greens, yellow vegetables and fruits, whole cereal grains, milk products & seafood. Meat and poultry are not particularly good sources of magnesium. Clearly, a weight loss surgery patient will not meet their magnesium requirements through diet.From Dr. Bernard Jensen's Guide to Body Chemistry & Nutrition" I quote:"I want to point out here that the classical deficiency symptoms for magnesium include neuromuscular signs, such as tremors,louboutin pas cher, weakness, muscle spasms and irregular heartbeat; gastrointestinal signs such as nausea and vomiting; and personality changes that display confusion,piumini moncler, apprehensiveness and depression. In the "old days" people with magnesium deficiency were often (mistakenly) taken to mental institutions because they acted so radically different that they literally seemed to be mentally ill."In other reading we learned magnesium deficiency leads to a hyper-sensitivity to sound:"It is well established that nutritional effects may result in hypersensitive hearing. Many individuals who are deficient in magnesium suffer from sound sensitivity,doudoune moncler, and they often experience an improvement after receiving magnesium supplements. A suggested 20 milligrams per each 10 pounds of body weight per day, is an appropriate amount of magnesium. Improvement would occur within a few days if the cause of the sensitivity is a magnesium deficiency." This statement appeared in The Sound Connection, 1998, Vol. 5, No. 3.I started immediately taking a magnesium supplement and within a few weeks I felt like a new woman back to my old self again. The hyper-sensitivity to sound diminished and life did not seem so overwhelming. Case in point - exactly two weeks after beginning the magnesium supplement my stepsons and their children arrived unexpectedly at our home for dinner. To make matters worse, we had the kitchen disassembled for a minor remodel project. I happily adapted and cooked dinner for 7 without having a breakdown. That's when I knew the magnesium was working.Patients should talk with their bariatric center if they experience these conditions or concerns. Annual blood tests will indicate if a patient is deficient in magnesium and other essential vitamins and minerals. 2005 Kaye Bailey - All Rights ReservedKaye Bailey is a weight loss surgery success story having maintained her health and goal weight for 5+ years. An award winning journalist, she is the author and webmaster of http://www.livingafterwls.com and http://www.livingafterwls.blogspot.comFresh & insightful content is added daily, check in often.To subscribe to the LivingAfterWLS monthly newsletter "You Have Arrived" click on http://www.livingafterwls.com and enter your details in the subscription box.
相关的主题文章:

it's his baby.Of course once you start with a theme

Boy Brain

you are advertising

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

151420 2011 年 02 月 11 日 22:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: South Travels

hundred years old temple in the garden behind the palace on the hilltop to the Longevity Palace can go up the stone road, you can take the cable car boarding step. A lot of time walking the mountain, but also to the west when the sun was going down, there is no other choice, to spend 55 yuan, up by cable car.

serious reading,air force one high, Longevity Palace, the original 126-year-old really have True Buddha's body, considered to have been four hundred years. It is puzzling, Buddhist temples are generally known, Temple, Temple to what is here called the Palace of it? Could the territory of the original is not a Taoist?

passing through a beautiful landscape, couples are locked in chains prepared with a lot of heart lock. Unfortunately, Buddhism never say to men and women love, this I do not know the Romans, or so the Buddha with the Township. Good will is human, but marriage in society today are not too fussy end solution, I hope not to

Longevity Palace, the door is quite simple and looks like a private house door.

readily took a few sunset road landscapes.

get in the door, I realized that there is a hillside in the hall.

is the former President of the Republic of China Li Yuan-hung's handwriting, According to the order of the traditional Chinese writing, so location is a problem? The temple is said to have
turned to walk five hundred Ocean Hall,nike air force one high, we saw the sun sets, the scenery is exceptionally affectionate.

Entering the Ocean Hall, the monks quickly hurried straight to the second floor. It turned away from the house of Rohan time is approaching end of the tour, and if we stay in the hall,air force one low, upstairs to have five hundred Lohan was met with no blessing. Can be seen not lay Buddhist, it is with people.
five hundred Arhat, all is black wood,nike air force one, is basically a life-size image emotions, have shown, life, quietly sitting on the stage. Unfortunately, I am a layman, for they knew little more than strange. It was also the number of their own age is in accordance with the guide to say, lay it to count, always wanted a derivative that can guide their own destiny Lohan. A cursory read to have to bid farewell to back down.
down steep stone steps, with a day of exertion, physical consumption is not small, the leg muscles and joints has been a great challenge. Half an hour waiting,air force 1 high, the way light is gradually dimmed. Although the weather was fine, but unfortunately the new moon like a hook, lighting or bad. Suddenly thought of his pocket and a cell phone with LED lights, open a photo, slightly better than none. Bright managed to wait until a flat square, found my car. Take a break,air force one low nike, cheer up, driving to catch a 30-km trail, back to the Qingyang City.
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote