Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
SW6y3x8t3po

Default Blocked in this treatise , I wish namely we tin ta

EMU aggregate of 6 cars 600, 600 (total) - 210 (injury) - 35 (death) = 355, which 355 people go?
Motor car collided with 35 deaths, 35 people in Henan Hirayama mine death; Chongqing rainstorm caused 35 deaths; heavy rain kick southern province have been 35 deaths. Know why the death toll at 36 people to control it? More than 36 people, book the celebration to be dismissed, so the starting happened, it is destined to die no more than 36!
China, stop you flying footsteps, await your people, your psyche, wait, wait your morals, your conscience wait,Nike Shox Monster! Do not let the train derailed, do not let the bridge breakdown, do not let the road into a pitfall, do not let the house transform perilous. Go slowly, so that every life has a liberty and dignity, not everyone is darting the times, everyone arrived safely flat finish.
1, you can not control costs, we think, big handle to buy a small point. 2, you can not vouch edible safety, we think, big deal and more medicine. 3, you are hard up fuel prices, we think, big deal take a bus. 4, the first helicopter to fly you all day long so that the leaders, we think, big deal we train. 5, but the train you can do a little snack? Can you respect about life!
This day could not before, and take the subway it, the elevator collapsed. Motor car ride it, a rear-end collision. Take the bus bar, played on launch. Drink water it, a farmer long maggots. Eat flesh it, Journey expensive than the monk. See basketball it, Yao Ming back. Watching football it, we went into two of Laos. Put a share of it, when the city management of the triad. To donate money right, money can not buy a Maserati. Countries out of it, the repatriation of Lai Changxing is.
Natural or man-made? Only God knows that man-made!
Silent miracle:
Miracle 1, not rear-end rear-end of the train. Miracle 2, did not rescue the end began to wash up the site. Miracle 3, that did not rescue the living and the living. Miracle 4, did not identify the cause of the accident on the restoration of the prologue of the. Miracle 5, no inquiry, the Secretary of the withdrawal. Miracle 6 for high-speed rail have positiveness in Wang Yongping fly away. Miracle 7, but obtain out the real label system account. Miracle 8, did not identify the cause of the accident, began to sign the amends agreement.
In 2000, Sheng Guangzu long as the General Administration of Customs, smashed Lai jobs; 2011, Sheng Guangzu as Minister of Railways, July 23 to return Lai, Sheng Guangzu smashed the night of the jobs. Proved Lai said:
We can not believe, did not challenge to believe
You meager lunatic? Still can not supply a house for the living dead, the tomb can not afford to worry about it? Move immediately elect up the phone mandating a ticket it can be free to engage in collective cremation,Nike Shox Sko Norge, but also embedded Oh, and more opportunity to partake in the sweepstakes 50 million in cash it. The altitude 10 champions can receive an additional $ 50,000 dividend, first-served foundation, you deserve to have. Pro, actually so rewarding, believe it alternatively not, anyway, I believed.
Someone smile
One accidentally fell into the water, makes stronger recipes of pedestrians. One said: the civil service! Casual passers-half. Another said: is the police! And dispersed half. Others say: looks like a chased! Way everyone radiated. Suddenly something said: the Red Cross! Passers-by rush to hurl stones, let him not live up Kengren you! Suddenly Shengjing Hu: MOR ... everyone else to pee in the water. The multitude shouted: we are to retention you, believe it or not, anyway, we believed.
In truth, I've all do not understand a physical problem: Train chasing trains do ah? But now I know: the Ministry of Education, although not explained well, the Ministry of Railways with facts to the interpretation of the problem asks.
At the same time, so I'll develop a following of this accustomed. Every time they went by public transport, amuse remember put favorite dress, made a detailed micro-Bo, look at their QQ signature is chaste, approximately embracing people, kissing their dogs, vacant their mobile hard disk, listen to it again the maximum like that melody, to the idol information, the courage to see antagonistic one last time, then send him tickets.
Come, let us take a look at this dialogue.
rescue ahead you understand what is it? Cars were down from the bridge fell heavily aboard the floor and skip, then was moved two excavators coil. TV front, told journalists that now ripper, and see if there is too not survivors.

Well, I capable the I was no also a marvel of life?

I went so long the political level, I always thought that the principal rebuttal in China was But now I find but that's not, is

you say the necrosis toll is only 35. Speed ​​of 300 km of Harmony did not dress seat belts, only 35 people dead you believe it? Or you do not wear a seat strap steer 100 kilometers to try? See you will not hang? If car safety tests 60 kilometers per hour collided, then do not dress seat belts, the mortality rate extra than 50%! Let simple math to 300km / h speed is almost 83m / s, if the catch, then, even with the 1s came to a cease, its acceleration is the momentary power of 83m 2 per second. An adult measuring about 60kg. Okay, so act you are near to 5,000 N coerce, ah, act that is 500kg, the equivalent of half a ton ah, the human skeleton to resist 40kg of most power, you think that everybody is Transformers ah ########! ! !

I do not know why the Ministry of Railways passenger list is not issued,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, not to advert do not know, your mother's ticket when everyone is your real name fool? I think the Ministry of Railways is not released the traveler list, the death toll at 35 I do not understand. There are six car accident, a train at full strength should be about 90 people, the number of accidents should be 500 or more (not including front and rear cell is connected), of which there are 3 cut-off car is falling 20 meters above the ground, that is, at least 200 people fall off the harmony,Nike Shox Kvinner, there are three cars hack off the harmony alley, which is at least 200 people were seriously harmed. But look at the newspaper, you really think the Chinese are bulletproof Godhead ... ... Do not tell me this is cause people to eat more melamine body appears to crystallization.

if it is more than 35 dead. That, the recess of the body where? Why are so perturbed to bury the body of Railways? Do not tell me the rest of the people were struck by lightning after crossroads the (unintentionally offended the dead). If you go to Baidu check the pictures of the accident. You will find many pieces on the train with pink lumps, know what that is? Maybe that's missing! ! !

your mother's rescue of the railway workmen to slumber, you are his mother to a group of leading five-star hotel to sleep.

China High Speed ​​Rail, is called an worldwide first. Oh, is called the premier multinational? Humiliation ah! ! This is for ourselves a slap in the face ah. I did not know why the Harmony of CRH. Now I know that########ing

Ministry of Railways to the occasion of the accident was struck at lightning. You tin also point you in the comic? You also in the I do not say much, say the island, along to our recent new route. You to see up, as so many years the only derailed only twice,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, once an earthquake, 1 is man-made. However, the casualty rate is 0,0 people ah! ! ! Why are people scared of lightning? Train Man is because people have? Man-made hut high-speed rail? You try to fool entire the people playing ah? You can detect out what cause? Do not you think I should.

A talker for the Ministry of Railways who
as
for accountability process. Jinan Railway accident year experience of 72 people were killed while he was scheduled Chang Lu-Sheng General of Railways, was dismissed when the Board Secretary, he returned to Shanghai. So when the

I am thankful I was connate in an old of miracle miracle society.
small Yiyi rescued not a miracle, only 35 people dead is a miracle; timely rescue is not a miracle, a miracle is buried in period; people donate blood is not a miracle, since the pad to medical expenses is a miracle; to attention more about speech instruction are not a miracle, leadership dine a big meal is the miracle of lingering in a hotel; Secretary of accountability is not a miracle withdrawn and replaced by a significant murderer record is a miracle; emulating these days is not a miracle, his mommy was steady as a rock above the greatest miracle!

people do, day in watching. Zhejiang sleet a few days ago I heard, Oh, as you believe, anyway,Nike Shox, I believed.

I meditation mentoring namely merely now whether the recluse apt study. I would suggest namely he take the high-speed rail? You inquire me why, I ambition narrate you that China namely the world's fastest high-speed rail train, only 2 hours apt let you go away to the west.

This is just a high school student
loosened feeling, this treatise may not activity many role, yet I can not jot, because I am Chinese, regardless of the fate of the country, I had to love her .

but. When I saw the retinue passage, I fell silent.
a avenue thieves are not even scold people. They have the prowess to call off a little Japanese. A living person even indifferent people. But let us not forget those who died. A farmer's life and death are ignored even the country, said it is a harmonious society. My Chinese, what method I adore you?

consumers accompanied to a poem. The spirits of those mourning the dead.

Please excuse me, I had a opportunity to grow up.

though, I dream of nation-building.

However, I can not sprout from the soil in the flower.

train took me to paradise,

Mom and Dad, where are you?

I am not afraid, I can not be an saint?

merry to play with additional children grow up safe.

(7.23 motor car occurrence in grief the martyrdom of the child)

ambition to peruse the article can accessible share with friends, only for those innocent compatriots who lost their lives, may they be in heaven well ...

Sponsored Links