Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #1
cdef262

Default sufficientl

sufficiently. There's ######## gucci handbags something you don't couple wow power leveling yet. See at this." He cheap Runescape gold held out, reluctantly, a undersized cheap wow gold impressible plaything. A container wow power leveling Chilled, Barney said, "What's.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

137867 2008 年 10 月 29 日 09:48 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: economic
a is elimination of the middle class society. will be able to stimulate domestic demand it?
I think I need to write something out. Although I have always been advertised from
**, the so-called world situation has an inherent disappointment. But recently, many many things, or so I feel like something stuck in throat and speak out.
I hate comments, because most of them just sitting pontificating critic of the players, if what you preach it, is inadequate.
easier said than done, of course, very comfortable. I know one day I might say I hit them while their mouths. But I decided to say, as Mr. Lu Xun said, if a house where people get so bored you to wake him up while this is very cruel, but, if you wake up all the people, how impossible make a hole in the house ventilation it?
I know, maybe I will not be able to build a better house, but I hope what I say, it will give people some inspiration, or think, or think of these revelations, there may be the master of the house built it.
Today, I would say that in the end who is abandoned in China?
this problem seems too big, almost impossible to talk about. I still talk about it from the minor.
Business Report yesterday, Netease saw a post, the content is this: housing reform is emptied your pockets, you live a crazy education reform is that health reform is to give you a nail in the coffin in advance.
a post a lot of fun, very true reflection of our reform a reality. Where is the future of China? We should be moving towards the United States, or become the next Latin America?
we can often hear the words, the U.S. is now our future. Let us give birth to the phrase many beautiful reverie, as if we really work hard on like this for many years, we will be able to catch the Premier League the United States, Europe and America who live a happy life. But now, in our opinion, may drive the United States, but the Premiership is a beautiful reverie, perhaps seemingly strong economy in China has been simmering beneath the surface, perhaps under the already crisis-ridden songs and dances. Why
pulling the United States?
mainstream in our field of vision has never been to Latin America, in our concept, the term better than Africa, Latin America, much higher. We are bothered pulling the United States, where all the breeding of the cancer of capitalism, polarization, social. Will be turbulent, ** dictatorship, the abnormal development of the economy, people in Latin America after independence, Scrapped than 200 years, or in the third the world. How can we own and Latin America compare?
Latin America, the first time into our line of sight, probably in the last year, we are talking about the future direction of China's auto industry, the first mention of the word, after the Latin Americanization. It was at that time the world's auto giants have entered China, share the market put forward their own concerns, said Chinese car if you can not take our own road of independent development of the brand, and attempt to market for technology,CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron, ultimately, the same as the Latin American auto market, occupied by the enemy processing plants for the world auto giants, the bottom of the food chain, hoping to grab a little bit of cold leftovers. Never in the world market to keep pace with them. More importantly, the investment in exchange for cheap labor will not last long, because once the market lower labor costs, multinational industrial giants will soon be transferred to that time, China's auto industry will be taking the time to in Latin America today is the future of China.
this worry.
and I want to make today, not just China's auto industry, but China's overall future. We going?
was developed in Europe and America, or Latin America, confusion?
Lang in Chinese workers (I do not know specifically the university for short), when speaking on college students, said nanny days in other countries right?
indeed a fact, I think there is nothing to surprise the. The reason I can think even know who we are China's elite, foreign drink ink, Cambridge, attended Harvard, who is not well aware of it? However, it is willing to speak out, tell us muddle the public and young students,chi pink dazzle limited edition, it is estimated that only one person Lang. Some things are much more used
toe think. God gave us a brain, not to let us all day wondering colleagues have made much more than I pay, or why the neighbor's husband more than I can make money. I remember learning in high school, when the world's modern history, had always wanted to have a problem do not understand. Why do Latin American countries and the United States is almost independent of the time, and finally the development gap, why so it? History books tell us that it is because the imperialist plunder. I always thought it was shit, if the two brothers grew up, one day the elder brother said that from now on, you into my hands, and you earn is mine, can be willing to do brother? It is said that Latin American countries independence, quickly turned into the backyard of the United States. But this is the result, not the why. The reason why the U.S. can they when the backyard, not because a few years later, when his brother has been a lot stronger than his brother, his brother dared to say that you earn if it does not to me, see I do not beat you.
, of course, I was like do not understand. I face this answer, they are just shit in my heart just say, in addition, is categorically failed to provide opposing views. But now, I dare say, maybe the real answer has been that we found, and he is still with us in China.
the gap between Latin America and the United States is that it did not form good fortune regeneration system, Tao Yiju more mainstream,Chi dazzle flat iron, then it is the lack of accumulation of wealth on a sustainable development.
give a simple example to illustrate this difference.
the first case:
assume the discovery of gold in one place, to a person invest in a mine, hired workers for his hundred gold a year by the Lee 10 million, of which 50% of the mine owners to pay as workers go on fat, 5 million annual revenue per worker, they take a million to rent an apartment, the remaining forty to get married, have children, married, miners hand there are still five million, you can do investment. The hands of the workers money, to settle down, so the house appears demand. So mine with his money to build a house, rented out to workers, or sold to workers. Workers eat and drink, so, open the hotel, the workers and his money and then get it back. Kai Fanguan have to hire other workers, so the wife has employment opportunities for workers, but also get paid. A family of consumer demand is even greater. In this way, a few years later, in the parts of the 100 families. Children to school, with educational needs, so some people to run schools, workers have to date, to consumption, to do something else, so have a movie theater, with shops, so that after 50 years in the past, when the local mine soon to be dug out when the light here has become a thriving city of around 10 million people.
while the second is the case:
assumptions also found a gold mine, the same people to invest in mining, also employed 100 workers, the same profit 10 million per year, but mine 10% of the primary to go on a fat salary for each year of 10,000 workers. The money is only enough that they barely fill the stomach, there is no money to rent an apartment, a wife no money, can only live in shacks. Miners earned 9 million a year, but look at her eyes are poor, nothing in the local re-investment would be demand. So he transferred the money abroad, because it simply does not in the local security, he built several luxury villas, hired a few workers when the bodyguards, the workers have no future, in addition to hard work ends meet, there is no other demand. Me and the only possible way to cheat is like a wife, the birth to a beautiful daughter,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron, might be able to marry mine wife. After 50 years go, this place apart from luxury villas, still no other industry. Until the mine digging is done, and miners with large sums of money away, workers are either in exile or men for stealing, woman into prostitution.
a very simple example, in fact, Latin America and the United States a different development path. Perhaps Americans should say today, thanks to Washington, he created the most modern United States the most scientific ** system, thanks to Henry. Ford, he single-handedly created the American middle class. The Latin American countries was not so lucky, their large dictator created a predatory economic system, with a tyrannical attitude crazy divide the community.'ll Wealth, leaving the entire economic collapse, no longer able development.
Here we need to mention about Henry. Ford. All business people in all times, Henry. Ford community. Will affect the economy no one can match his. It was his Model T with his middle-class single-handedly created the original, and American society. Will be the first to introduce a modern society. Council (Europe at this point, several decades later than in the U.S.). Henry. Ford said I want my workers can afford to buy my T-Model, so he sent to the workers high wages, he also created a line of production, making the car significantly reduced, so Ford became the largest car company, so workers can buy a car money can buy a house, can do all the other consumer, so the middle class was born. So the completion of the western expansion in the territory of the United States has no room for the discovery of another gold mine, the rapidly growing middle class driving a huge demand for support from the huge domestic market, continue to drive economic growth. The United States rely on domestic demand has always been a country to achieve economic growth, while China alone is 1.2 billion people, but actually domestic demand, had to rely on foreign trade to spur economic growth, it is not strange that you say. You think you are in Japan where the country of the projectile? Export-oriented economy can be filled by intestinal fat fat? 1.2 billion people, who will feed China? But you. No wonder the world is now pointing at you and say you people dumping.
Speaking of which, that said we are China's problem, and why we will domestic demand, why we are not a strong middle class? Our wealth to go there? There is much we in the end the continued ability to grow.
China in a gradual manner its own capital accumulation. Regardless of what side here, not to mention money, loopholes in the system, something for nothing. No country's capital accumulation is clean. But the key lies in the accumulation is completed, how do we do, is to continue to divide between rich and poor of any development? Or create our own modern society. Will create social spindle.'ll Structure.
friends to see who would actually gasped, what are we doing? Our reform is not moving towards a negative, in order to plunder the general public are not many crazy social. Will continue to return wealth to the development of artificially high? This morning saw an article comparing the top ten between China and Singapore, specifically did not say, because the small country, after all, better than the management of a vast country like China is much more. But let me think for a long time is Singapore's institutional investment in the equity out of ideas, that kind of general public concern. And we, the sound in addition to artificial officials show beyond what we see what is essential? China has never been equal. Did not and does not, and in the future there is also hard to say. We only have so-called elite and common people. When all the well-educated young people spend a lifetime to buy a home for the time, when a family of a child must attend school all emptied their savings at home, when you cast the money in the stock market is equivalent to contributions by those state-owned enterprises what the boss pocketed MBO justifiably, when a farmer's annual income is not hard like a rich man to eat the cost of a meal, you expect people not to live frugally, save crazy money? You expect a few trillion in bank deposits can be transformed into a huge demand? You can count on the consumer goods market continued to hot? You can expect a little spare cash to do more with the people and not as hot money investment to real estate? You should not have expected more social. Will be able to faster and more rational flow of wealth? We are poor, because we should not have much money, he was installed in a few pockets of the people, we would not be rich, but the pressure of a bank, a piece on the pressure in the house, set piece in the stock market, and I seems a lot of money, but that will not turn, is dead money. Thus, only a few hands the money to buy LV, Cartier, Swarovski, because in addition to this, they had nothing to buy. Some people also come out to whitewash, saying that luxury in China. Which country's economy by a large number of luxury brands will we tell you the luxury to say anything to ah? What excited you blind ah? If you have a few climax Chinese luxury brand, then you can also follow from the booing. But that is to France, Italy to make more money only. This is our China, our farmers are not rich, it has been for the education of their children clean vomit blood, the birth of our middle class has not already Hengzao looting, where we find domestic demand? Apart from exports to feed the whole world outside us, what way? So, the whole world say you are dumping. Yes ah, 1.2 billion people, who got to feed you ah?
why, why our reform will enter into a such a situation? Education fees, high house prices, stock misappropriating, God, ah, this is valid and decision-making ah. Which has the rich countries were oil, so the original can not wait to make money from the hands of its own people?
our elite are to where to go? Why is this can be used to understand the toe problem, they want to do not understand?
elite to where to go?
This is an interesting question. I think there are two elite destination, one was bought, one was brief **. Gu Lang
dispute has been to all the people on the mainland economists disappointed. Why would an economist at the China defeated Hong Kong called Lang's hands? Only one problem - the conscience, not the mainland economists dumb, but they have been bought, devoid of conscience, in addition to the main sub-Jiaoji Sheng outside, has no other effect. So our bureaucracy, capital, and intellectuals to form an alliance to develop a plan to further divide the wealth. So we lost the general public discourse on the circle, even if the screams few times, and it will not be heard.
It was bought, there were strangled.
is youth.
think of Mr. Lu Xun said, the most promising is our youth. But is education, education, Chinese education, dominated by these elites of Education, on the one hand Taoguang your purse, on the other hand allows you to accept the spoon-fed knowledge, in addition to a few words back, almost deprived of you any independent thinking. Well,cheap chi flat iron, this trick really good, really dig up the roots of the. Lang on the students, said: The do not understand China's mainland, he did not know the frail shoulders of students, may simply not afford this burden.
In such a world, how would you do? Protect yourself. This is the answer to everyone first thought, or leave it, or let themselves become powerful, because do not expect government - the government to protect you. I remember five years ago, I said, China is entering a sharp differentiation of times, we, can do just before it finished doing all differentiation squeeze into the top only.
I still say this.
become strong,chi iron, and only become stronger, you can protect yourself, protect the person you want to protect, you can let your voice be heard by more people.
Finally, think of a word, if a country does not love their own people, what is your right to ask his people to love his country.
hope, we do not say this.
since he is sensible, so why not let more people know, the more responses, so that more people yourself!