Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:17 AM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default I wish you were my little girl

Recently, I heard a touching story which illustrates(阐明,说明) the power that words have to change a life -- a power that lies right in the hands of those reading this article. Mary had grown up knowing that she was different from the other kids, and she hated it. She was born with a cleft palate(腭裂) and had to bear the jokes and stares(凝视,注视) of cruel children who teased her non-stop about her misshaped(畸形) lip, crooked(弯曲的,歪的) nose, and garbled(混乱的,篡改的) speech. With all the teasing, Mary grew up hating the fact that she was "different". She was convinced that no one, outside her family,魔域私服, could ever love her ... until she entered Mrs. Leonard's class.

Mrs. Leonard had a warm smile,日本“卡哇伊大使” 新鲜出炉, a round face, and shiny brown hair. While everyone in her class liked her, Mary came to love Mrs. Leonard. In the 1950's, it was common for teachers to give their children an annual hearing test. However, in Mary's case, in addition to her cleft palate, she was barely able to hear out of one ear. Determined not to let the other children have another "difference" to point out, she would cheat on the test each year. The "whisper test" was given by having a child walk to the classroom door,传奇私服, turn sideways, close one ear with a finger, and then repeat something which the teacher whispered. Mary turned her bad ear towards her teacher and pretended to cover her good ear. She knew that teachers would often say things like, "The sky is blue," or "What color are your shoes?" But not on that day. Surely, God put seven words in Mrs. Leonard's mouth that changed Mary's life forever. When the "Whisper test" came, Mary heard the words: "I wish you were my little girl."

Dads, I wish there was some way that I could communicate to you the incredible blessing which affirming words impart to(告诉,透露) children. I wish,传奇私服, too, that you could sit in my office, when I counsel(劝告,建议) , and hear the terrible damage that individuals received from not hearing affirming words--particularly affirming words from a father. While words from a godly teacher can melt a heart,传奇私服, words from a father can powerfully set the course of a life.

If affirming words were something rarely spoken in your home growing up, let me give you some tips on words and phrases that can brighten your own child's eyes and life. These words are easy to say to any child who comes into your life. I'm proud of you, Way to go, Bingo ... you did it, Magnificent(壮丽的,宏伟的) , I knew you could do it, What a good helper, You're very special to me, I trust you, What a treasure, Hurray for you, Beautiful work, You're a real trooper,魔域私服, Well done, That's so creative, You make my day, You're a joy, Give me a big hug, You're such a good listener, You figured it out, I love you, You're so responsible, You remembered, You're the best, You sure tried hard, I've got to hand it to you, I couldn't be prouder of you, You light up(照亮,点亮) my day, I'm praying for you, You're wonderful,我所有的一切皆归功于母亲(三八节献给天下所有的母亲), I'm behind you, You're so kind to your (brother/sister), You're God's special gift, I'm here for you.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
a2bnyoc7

八一路上赶过场,天伦广场喝过汤,万里长城万里长,信阳男儿就是强。
新华西路下过海,鸿运车站挂过彩,青山颜色终不改,信阳男儿就是拽。
狮河港里洗过澡,一中操场赛过跑,天若有情天亦老,信阳男儿就是叼。
西关桥头打过劫,エアマックス 2009,七中门口飙过血,意气精魄坚如铁,磨练心智的超级宝典 精进第三重,エアマックスプラス,信阳男儿就是爷。
正道馆里练过武,西大院里吃过苦,天下英雄皆入土,不见面的情侣要做到的七件事,信阳男儿就是虎。
贤山洼里碎过人,河南省会杀过人,悲哀。,傲视古今豪杰魂,エアマックス グレー,信阳男儿就是神。
南湾大堤吹过风,贤山寺里敲过钟,万山览遍此为峰,信阳男儿就是中。
派出所里睡过觉,NIKE AIR CLASSIC BW,公安局里报过到,曾与将军驱虎豹,信阳男儿就是傲。
地主桌上翻过本,本色酒廊吸过粉,腥风血雨身未损,信阳男儿就是狠。
南关桥头打过铁,人民医院卖过血,ナイキ スニーカー air max,满腔豪情昭日月,信阳男儿就是倔。
信阳男儿最牛比,エアマックス95 復刻, 找个女人更无敌, 手下小弟数不尽, 回家老婆是上帝!