Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
skfn201381

Default mbt shoes tariki walnt_ID:25770117

被害人潘某是天河区员村村民,其妻的舅舅赠予给潘某之子一套宅基地房,固然办理了公证,但转不了名字。 据说熊炳佳能够帮忙办房产证后,潘某找到他。

与潘某同村的蓝某也想将一幢宅基地房转为他老婆的名字,他找到熊炳佳,交了3万块及相关材料。后熊给了 蓝某房产证及一张网上查询房产证真伪方式的纸条,mbt shuguli shoes_ID:65891634,mbt shoes tariki walnt。蓝查了后发明是私家邮箱,就和潘某一起到天河区房管局查,发现他们的房产证在广州市房地产档案治理体系中 无相干记载。两人这才发现被骗。
  熊炳佳说要收办证费15万元,双方协商到11.5万元,潘某先给熊3.5万元,余款商定办好证后再给。 20多天后,熊炳佳交给潘某一本房产证,mbt tunisha sale_ID:45541481,并供给账号跟密码让潘某登录一个电子邮箱查问真伪。不懂电脑的潘某登录 后看见网页上显示该房产证,且显示他儿子的名字,mbt karani black mens_ID:52564584,就信任该证是真的,随后将8万元交给了熊炳佳。

2010年1月26日,熊炳佳在天河区员村新墟被抓获归案。1月27日,mbt shoes similar to_ID:30832858,捏造证件的同案人金某被抓获。
  本报讯 (记者 林霞虹 通信员 钟国华)谎称其兄在国土局工作,可帮人办理宅基地房产证,借此骗得两名被害人14.5万元,男子熊炳佳被广 州市天河区检察院以涉嫌欺骗罪起诉。近日,mbt women,法院一审裁决被告人熊炳佳犯诈骗罪,判处有期徒刑三年二个月,mbt kisumu black 43 2/3,罚金2万元。  依据广州市天河区检察院指控,2009年9月至11月间,mtb shoes sale_ID:46381474,被告人熊炳佳谎称其大哥在市领土局工作,可以帮人办理宅基地房产证。

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
pqrs576

Thumbs down Bombay to study

Bombay to study wow gold drawings for production erst finished by the engineers. The salary he offers is buy wow gold rupees a month, or around Pounds. Hewby has mentioned it to me, and I tally been buying runescape gold to Dr. Wray, who says I shall acclimatise without some sickness. Now, would you go?' 'You guild wars gold meanspirited to say, because it is a practical roadworthy to the brute mohammedan.' 'Yes; I was thought I could wow golds go over and act a emotional money, and then travel position and ask for her.