Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
xiao7ogtyr

Default 两男子谎称与中央有关系诈骗370余万元

本报讯(记者孙思娅) 安徽滁州市公汽公司内退职工杜宗德和无业人员桂晓琦,虚构自己有“通天”之能在北京大肆诈骗,国企高管、煤 矿老板、研究院院长、银行行长等纷纷上当,拱手送出370余万元。昨天记者获悉,认定其构成诈骗罪,市一中 院分别判处两人有期徒刑15年和10年。
  检方指控,2006年至2009年间,杜宗德和桂晓琦行骗7起,诈骗金额370余万。其所骗之人,包括 江西煤老板、时任山西潞安集团党委副书记、时任中国黄金集团产业投资管理有限公司董事、中石油一研究院院长 、某银行行长、副行长等多名权贵。这些人或是为了得到提拔,或是为了获取开发协作,或是为了恢 复生产,六合彩印刷,先后拱手送给杜宗德、桂晓琦现金、购物卡和用餐卡等,折合人民币370余万元。
  庭审材料披露,山西潞安集团的副总经济师王某出具证言证实,2008年或2009年左右,他来京开会时认识 了桂晓琦。随后,他听说桂晓琦是中央党校的后备干部,即将去发改委当副主任。由于该集团的党委副书记曹某和 他关系很好,一直想找人帮忙扶正。王某便带曹某来京结识桂晓琦。一起吃饭时,桂晓琦默认他即将担任发改委副 主任一事,并和曹某商量“如何如何提拔”,并要走了曹某的简历。再次见面时,桂晓琦向他们介绍了杜宗德,称 “杜书记”是帮助曹某提拔的中办领导。杜宗德则自称与不少中央领导关系很好,还让其准备一些举报潞安集团其 他领导的材料,他可以帮着把材料递给中纪委、监察部的领导,好帮曹某顺利提拔。
  在此期间,王某分两次送给桂晓琦100万,曹某也单独送上了3万元购物卡。王某说,100万是给桂晓琦 的好处费,因为办事总是要花钱的,所以当时没让对方打收条。
  在另外几起诈骗事实中,江西省铅山县杨林乡螺丝坞煤矿老板徐某因发生矿难而被关停,以为“杜宗德认识国 家安监总局等相关部门的领导,能够帮助煤矿恢复生产”,而被骗走206万元;时任中国黄金集团产业投资管理 有限公司董事的周某,则以为“杜宗德曾在甘肃平凉地区担任县委书记,和中央领导的家人很熟悉,国家发改委副 主任是杜宗德的侄子,能够帮助中国黄金集团与国家黄金总公司合作进行产业基金开发”,而为骗子支付了40余 万的公寓租金。
  此外,中石油一研究院院长,为得到提拔而给了杜宗德和桂晓琦6000元及1.2万余元的加油卡;世界华 人华侨总会一领导为了进入政协担任领导,被骗9万元;一银行支行副行长则因为介绍存款并帮助总行行长提拔一 事,而被骗走4万元现金及3万元购物卡。
  法庭上,公诉人宣读的滁州市公共汽车公司多名领导的证言则证实,杜宗德曾为该单位员工。当时,他就总是 吹牛和中央领导有亲戚关系,说有事可找他帮忙,但至今没办成过什么事。杜宗德的妻子则称,她和杜宗德都已退 休,每月的退休金也就1000多元。
  法院认为,杜宗德和桂晓琦的行为已构成诈骗罪。鉴于两人愿意退赔,且追缴和扣押在案的款物足以赔偿各受 害人的经济损失,因而对两人从轻处罚。最终,该院判处杜宗德有期徒刑15年,桂晓琦有期徒刑1 0年。
欢迎发表评论我要评论www.88454.com
微博推荐 | 今日微博热点(编辑:SN046)

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

333038 2010 年 01 月 18 日 19:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Green Water Notes
31, woo charm home. Yu charm and the martial arts of the bedroom.

No, I do not begin to work a few days, the body has been good is it. , I must compensate you properly, compensation is not timely understanding of your mistakes. to, you all sit down to eat.
looked at Mary Help of Christians Can martial arts move, obedient picked up the spoon.

Can
woo at her, smile and do not speak.

to do every day for you to eat.
really is a food genius ah, the first to do so delicious soup. However, in fact, or failed twice in the third pot of soup was made this way. Fortunately, I have the foresight of the materials fully prepared, otherwise you will drink less than a day. The most powerful, not only long handsome man, working well, and even do dishes are so talented, that I worship you!
woo Can drink with relish looking at the way martial arts, martial arts ######## fiancée thought of when warm words watching a loved one had a pleasant taste of their dishes taste homemade is so happy and sweet. Yu Can heart he was determined, we must always enjoy this happy ah.
32, woo charm home. Living room.
president of the door, his coat and handed aunt, and said excitedly, What is the name taken ah? it really nice?
woo charm and martial arts of the bedroom.
martial arts sat on the bed, leaning against the mother who loves small, we were sitting around in the martial arts.

whole family laugh. Mary Help of Christians turned out to be naughty
Can a father found the envelope on the table, so little love secretly took the look.

Shen Since then we have more hope and prosperity flourish. daughter, it was all a blessing ah you care, really thank you.

Well. Well, really sad ah.
we are funny and laughed.

33,zoom kobe v, TV. The Office of the Minister.
woo Can handle a file in the desk, knocked on the door rang.

take care of it.

two hand in hand out of the office, hit the head and Li Chun Ze Qing degree production.
me ah.

Both laughed.
34, location.
woo Can martial arts to the amusement park with two people like two excited children come out to play truant, with a roller coaster, pirate ship, high-altitude downhill, cried aloud, driving a bumper car collision , enjoy the scenery on the carousel, an ice cream ~
darkness fell Qiangzhao Chi, two people went to snack on the market street, black wheel, fried rice cakes, rice sausage, fish noodles, eat your stomach full, the heart warm.
martial arts leaning comfortably on the shoulders of Mary Help of Christians charm, greedy than I eat more than the past,nba shoes, how much to eat that will not support the ladies gone?

35, woo Formosa home. Yu Formosa and the martial arts of the bedroom.
martial arts in the mail desk to surf the Internet, enter the password when it suddenly remembered something and ran to see the previous calendar, the birthday of the original Formosa from the Mary Help of Christians only 3 days. Martial arts under the tongue, spit, Formosa's birthday last year, just in time woo busy preparing for the wedding, they did not have time to give him a present. This year's birthday happens to be the weekend, this must be a good plan, give him a surprise.
Saturday morning. Formosa
woo new development still in a dream tasting the delicious cuisine martial arts, martial arts tender ears calling sound, Yu Formosa eyes are not wide open, grabbed the arm martial arts, the slightest force, the entire martial arts world who fell to his body. Formosa lazy
Woo opened his eyes, Tell me Well, I thought you were still secretly sad forgotten, ready to punish you take it at night. The dinner table.

aunt looked pleased woo Formosa.
There are ladies to take care of Mom. rest assured.
woo Formosa and the martial arts as a bit of a smile,lebron shoes, together,cheap lebron shoes, said:
36, woo Formosa family villa.
martial arts birthday dinner carefully prepared table, with a variety of delicious dumplings, lovely shape of sushi, foie gras, homemade Chaohei round, improved court cuisine, classic seafood soup, etc. , silver,kobe bryant shoes, flowers.
woo Formosa stared to see: happy, warm, complement each other.
Yu Formosa nodded: Formosa pulled to woo the living room couch.
Little Love appears on the screen, clothes and dolls. Oh, I envy the students. Dad, I love you, happy birthday!
, yeah you are really terrific, and now television is a man bring you to the sound of praise Oh, say you deal with things calmly resolute, to treat subordinates easygoing, the ratings increased significantly since taking it. Actually, I most admired you is that you actually have the courage to put my aggressive younger sister had married so back home, also her tube lesson, is really too powerful! Oh, sister, do not hit me pull! right, brother, happy birthday Oh!
with martial arts and the children came home, I will prepare great food for you. If martial arts bully you must tell me, I'm on your side, oh country. Oh,nba basketball shoes, happy birthday, must be healthy peace ah. Formosa Chong Woo martial arts blinked, the two persons leaning on the sofa.
a bowl of seaweed soup. Now that I think really hard on you. you must be more understanding of your father, although he apparently likes your brother more, very few give you a good face, but in fact his heart the most important is that you ah , you are my sister's children with a life in return, how could he not love you, he gave you the double of love ah. he just does not know how to care about you, how to love you. your childhood was so stubborn stubborn. stay his hand, soft feel to woo the hearts of Formosa become warm.
I long to be the president's position to you. daughter to take care of home and work so hard, you are more considerate to her, help her to share some more. so be it. Well, I know, today is your birthday, well over it. Woo Formosa's eyes moist.
now appears on the screen is a martial arts gentle smile, have been to all of my lifestyle, vulgar, brutal, bad, sad, happy, happy, you are in this world who understands me the best. You're the first car door for me, help me to get off man; you're the first go around me, listen to me cry, trying to comfort my man; you are a sincere tribute to me, encouraged me to work hard man; You are such a great importance to me that are important to me men; You are the one for me without reservation, even I have to hear the heartbeat of the man, you are a gentle to me, makes me feel old man that he is a woman. You have given me and Little love a warm embrace, gave me and Bi Bi Sheng Mao two angels, and gave me so much happiness so strong and gave me a warm, fiery heart, so I had to become scarred now such a happy woman. husband, in my mind, you are more important than my own, I am willing to exchange for all I have to do your wife survivors. husband, happy birthday, I love you! br> Formosa blankly listening to woo, to say a word. Martial arts hold gently woo Can, said softly in his ear, in my arms, closed his eyes two happy.
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote