Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
exchagez2258
Sergeant First Class

exchagez2258 is on a distinguished road
Default windows 7 ultimate sale blog do-it

honor of his five year anniversary with Microsoft, Josh wrote a astonishingly coherent blog entry entitled 5 Hints for Staying Prosperous at Microsoft (Hey, Josh is my husband. I can talk that way about him; you can’t.) :) that resonated most with me is #4: "Do something great that no one asked you to do." I’m the first to admit that my first few years here at Microsoft were really hard. I’ve always prided myself on currently being an overachiever, and until I got to Microsoft, the way I did that was by accepting a hard job and kicking butt at that job. And that’s what I did at Microsoft. Any task a manager or co-worker threw my way, I eagerly accepted. Need another person on your committee? Here I am! Need a volunteer on this project? Look,microsoft office Professional x64 key, it’s already done,microsoft office 2010 Home And Business key! reason,office 64 bit key, that line of reasoning didn’t work so smoothly here at Microsoft. I found myself working hard, exceeding goals,genuine office 2007 code, getting good review scores . . . but not *really* getting recognized for doing anything special. The few times I did think of interesting, new ideas,windows 7 ultimate sale, I pitched them to management . . . and usually walked away feeling shot down. one day, I woke up with my new motto. “Do it.” Not like the Nike ad. More like Ben Stiller from Starsky and Hutch. Do it. so, I did. This web site is a great example of my doing it. :) not necessarily advocating the motto of “It’s better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission” (but I do happen to believe that one, too), but what I’m saying is that I realized you can’t always sit around and wait for something great to happen to you. If you’re a smart person with sound judgment, use that judgment to make the call, and if your idea is truly great, you’ll be that much further toward achieving your goals. guess that’s the biggest lesson I’ve learned in my 5 years here. There’s a lot to be said for getting a great employee and doing your darnest to produce the highest quality of work, but it’s also ok to take risks (calculated, if you want) on occasion. And through those risks, great things happen. For me, Microsoft has been (and still is) a wonderful place to play some risky business. If you don’t have the desire to shake things up and take some leaps of faith from time to time, then honestly Microsoft probably isn’t the best place for you. the advice you always hear? Do something today that scares you. I like that. Do it. This website entry started out as something else (my five silly points for being flourishing at Microsoft), but I’ll put those in another entry to save you the reading. :)
exchagez2258 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links