Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
lisak5dsx

Thumbs up Phelps settles for relay bronze, Cochrane 5th in 400

Michael Phelps' first race ended in disappointment as the United States had to settle for bronze in the 4-x-100 relay behind surprise winner Australia and runner-up France on the opening night of traditional swimming at the world championships Sunday. Meanwhile, Olympic champion Park Tae-hwan of South Korea showed he's back in top form, taking gold in the 400-metre freestyle, as Ryan Cochrane of Victoria placed fifth. He was fourth most of the race and moved briefly into third at the 250 metre split. "It's a little bit frustrating to come within a second of the podium," said Cochrane, the Olympic bronze medallist in the 1,500 freestyle in 2008. "The results was better than the world championships in Rome but I was expecting a higher placing today. Still, to do well in this event augurs well for the 800 and 1,500 later this week." Phelps' leadoff leg put the Americans second in the relay, but they dropped from there and Australia led from start to finish, with former sprint world record holder Eamon Sullivan <a href="http://www.cheapestsportsjerseys.com/mlb-jerseys-seattle-mariners-c-51_82.html"><strong>Seattle Mariners</strong></a> holding off France's Fabien Gilot in the anchor leg. The Canadian men were 12th. With top-12 finishes Canada earns spots for both relays at next summer's Olympics. It was the first time the American men failed to win a relay since the 2007 worlds in Melbourne, Australia, when Ian Crocker jumped in too early on an exchange in the morning heats, resulting in a disqualification. "It's tough not starting off how we want to," Phelps said. "I said I wanted to be faster than I was last year and I was faster than I was last year. It stinks but I think it will give us a little bit of motivation for the rest of the meet." The Netherlands won the women's relay with the same four swimmers who took the title at the 2008 Olympics and 2009 worlds: Inge Dekker, Ranomi Kromowidjojo, Marleen Veldhuis and Femke Heemskerk. Canada's team of Victoria Poon, Geneveive Saumur, Chantal Vanlandeghem, and Julia Wilkinson finished 7th in the event. Park took the lead back midway through the men's 400 free then pulled away over the last two laps to touch in 3 minutes, 42.04 seconds, a distant 1.20 seconds in front of rising Chinese rival Sun Yang. It was a sharp contrast from the last worlds in Rome two years ago, when Park failed to even make the final in this event. "I [was] glad to swim in lane one, which allowed me to fully concentrate on my own tempo and not to get distracted from the competition," Park said. Defending champion and world record holder Paul Biedermann of Germany settled for third, 2.10 back. "I'm really pleased with this time," Biedermann said. "It's the <a href="http://www.nikesoccer-shoes.com/adidas-messi-f50-adizero-fg-red-leather-p-84.html"><strong>Adidas Messi F50 AdiZero FG Red Leather</strong></a> best I could do at the moment. I felt pretty bad during the race. … I saw Park and I thought, 'Well this guy is away, don't look at him anymore, look at silver or bronze."' Pellegrini comes from behind In the women's race, Pellegrini <a href="http://www.suprasforcheap.com/supra-1057-mens-shoes-black-p-435.html"><strong>supra 1057 mens shoes black</strong></a> was only fifth at the race's midpoint, but then moved into the lead one lap later and cruised to victory in 4:01.97. Olympic champion Rebecca Adlington showed why she's a strong favourite for gold next year at her home London Games by taking silver, albeit a distant 2.04 behind, while Camille Muffat of France took the bronze, 2.09 back. Pellegrini was well off her world mark of 3:59.15 set before her home fans in Rome in 2009 before high-tech bodysuits were banned. "I knew I could have a race like this and it went perfectly," Pellegrini said. "This gold is different from the one two years ago. I approach races differently now — I eat and sleep, I'm much calmer." Park's gold at the 2008 Beijing Games was South Korea's first Olympic victory in swimming and it made him immensely popular at home, having also won this event at the 2007 worlds in Melbourne, Australia. After his Rome fiasco, Park showed signs of a recovery by sweeping the 200 and 400 free at the Guangzhou Asian Games in November, and now he will clearly go into next year's London Olympics as the favourite again. Before an enthusiastic crowd at the freshly built Oriental Sports Center, swimmers were introduced before their events one by one under a spotlight, with the rest of the lights in the arena turned off like before boxing bouts. Cesar Cielo, the Brazilian cleared of doping by the Court of Arbitration for Sport three days ago, led the 50 butterfly heats in 23.19, while Geoff Huegill of Australia was second, 0.07 behind, to qualify for his first worlds final since 2003. Florent Manaudou of France touched third, 0.13 back, while South African veteran Roland Schoeman and defending champion Milorad Cavic of Serbia, who is recovering from back surgery, failed to qualify in ninth and 12th places, respectively. Olympic champion Stephanie Rice of Australia led the 200 individual medley heats in 2:09.65, with defending champion and world record holder Arianna Kukors of the United States second, 0.18 behind. Ye Shiwen of China qualified third, 0.43 back. Olympic silver medallist Kirsty Coventry of Zimbabwe, who took last year <a href="http://planes.bestfoto.info/displayimage.php?pos=-772"><strong>Wholesale Authentic Youth Jerseys » INTERNET ARTICLE DIRECTORY</strong></a> off, failed to qualify in ninth, and recent short-course world champion Mireia Belmonte Garcia of Spain also missed the final in 10th. American Dana Vollmer led the 100 butterfly semifinals in 56.47, a massive 0.71 in front of second-place qualifier Lu Ying of China, with defending champion Sarah Sjoestrom of Sweden third, 0.82 back. Vollmer was 0.31 seconds ahead of Sjoestrom's world record time at the 50-metre point, but then slowed in the second half of the race.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
ketty5950
Brigadier General

ketty5950 is on a distinguished road

TAMARA MELLON has another status. The first founder and president of Jimmy Choo has appointed herself to next rank at the luxuries enterprise she started in nineteen ninety six and will at present be known as promoter and CCO.
Having one more position Mellon will keep on supervising the label's brand image, including product creation, PR and block advertising. Sandra Choi will continue in her rank as creative director with amenability for accessory creation and is subordinated to Mellon and chief executive officer Joshua Schulman.
"This statement accepts the outstanding significance that Tamara makes to Jimmy Choo's trade name image and product creation. This new role is the best reflection of Tamara's amenabilities and fulfilments at Jimmy Choo," adds Schulman, buy Jimmy Choo slingbacks. "Together with our creative group, she has been at the foreground of creating product and marketing, which has given rise to increase of the company."
Jimmy Choo was acquired by TowerBrook Capital Partners, the international equity firm, in February 2007 in a transaction which saw the company assessed at $185 million .
The brand took Designer of the Year two thousand eight at the British Fashion Awards.
Mellon takes after Burberry's Christopher Bailey in everything who, in last year, also took the rank of chief creative officer.
JIMMY CHOO is joining foot forces with UGG Australia to design a capsule collection of women's sheepskin footwear.
To be unveiled in October of the current year (although, by the way the weather is at the moment, we could actually do with them now), the models are based on the iconic UGG Australia shoe structure in aggregate with the signature design details of the Jimmy Choo trademark.
"Other than Jimmy Choo, UGG Australia is the one and only other footwear I have in my wardrobe. We are happy to have created a special line that joins the best of two brand - the legendary comfort of UGG with the spirit of Jimmy Choo,Moncler Women's Multi-logo Down Vests Pink," announces Tamara Mellon, head of Jimmy Choo.
Featuring 5 styles in multifarious colour variants, the collection will have a unique and restricted delivery - at a selection of general stores, as well as every brand's web sites and, certainly, Jimmy Choo stores.
"We are delighted to be able to offer the Jimmy Choo and UGG customers a unique models of boots that we assume our consumers will wish,moncler down jacket black," announces Connie X. Rishwain,moncler women long down jacket, president, UGG Australia.
What To Buy
OUR wardrobe has taken a bit more tomboyish turn today with trouser and blouse combinations. Consequently we've gratified a slightly on the shoe front also. Videlicet Cloe, Jimmy Choos and a cool pair of boots to stomp around in from Cabinet. Combine that with a Kenzo handbag and you're good to go.
A SUMMER wardrobe isn't complete without bag kinds. It's a simple transitional item that may turn your glance from casual and daytime -appropriate to dainty and suitable for the evening - so we've found a couple that have noticed our attention in today's VOGUE.COM Loves round-up, as well as a couple of fresh retro shades, and searched a very pleasing dress and sandal options.
ketty5950 is offline   Reply With Quote