Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default Chaussure foot Nike

we all lost a youth in that stage where, although I am not a princess, you will not be a prince, a fairy tale, we may have only a passing pedestrians or Lu Renyi, but we do not be concerned youth, but in the perfect fairy tale princess and the prince behind the halo can not find in the dark corner, feeling frustrated to be performing.

you will recall, we missed because of the feelings of pride in it? Will remember as naive mentality of playing it? Will remember for fear of injury stubborn of me?

>.

>.

1 flood the lake, I do not see your face

the wind every passer bulging clothes, clothing crashed ring, the banana trees of pre-hospital leaves swaying, I stood in the setting sun, looked at his shadow pulled so so so so long, there are the hands of rickety bucket full of clothes, so carrying, walking, step, step, without water because damn, I can only help my mother wash clothes to the lake.

rare summer wind blew so violently, to me this is a supple combs into a grass nest, and when I put clothes in the water, scrub with, you came to the lake, this is quiet lake because more of you got a little noisy, I was like the quiet time, I am a bit annoyed you.

moment you take off your shoes put your feet on the water ah Akira Akira, Akira wave lovers, sun light is not strong, but the fluctuations in the lake and through the multiple reflections, suddenly some dazzling, noisy The sound of water bursts, some of my feet in disgust at you, whatever the outcome, where the laundry was,Nike Total90 Laser III AG, how it can be on the spot where your feet.

not Anfen to you while blowing whistles, not a tune and sang songs, the most so I can not stand is that you have no one else to the dirty water splashed on my wet clothes, watching My favorite shirt snow white water like those yellow flowers to wither as a ruthlessly scattered fall.

reluctantly scratched my hair, drawing baleful one hand clothes thrown on the shore, stood up, peered askance you, messy hair covered half of my eyes, with slight myopia I can only see the vague outline of your face and your mouth hanging trace of uninhibited smile.

to jump into my eyes, but the mood at this time I do not, standing alone in a while, I brought a bucket of clothes, walked quickly, want to quickly escape.

I am a girl developed lacrimal gland, and the curtain Lin always said that I made dolls of water all day on the water Zizi.

slightly messy in my footsteps, I hear that sound vaguely sorry but lingering through the air, spread to my ear.

I look back, the sun's last ray of light has been hovering at the edge of the horizon, surrounded by all fade into the silence with a very deep pink, although the lake flood, but I still do not see your face only see the slender figure gradually lonely, lightly painting the shore.

2 he is my youth in a flower

missed the first two days of school, I entered a classroom, many students are familiar with, and not satisfied, but very strange he just let my father go to school to help me change classes, go to the first day the class teacher, she is now the first two days of the teacher.

I think maybe if I did not change classes, we will not meet you, maybe I will not cut off contact with him, not as a stranger than met both unfamiliar to right, and embarrassed to play I do not know where to put hands and feet. That he is more dedicated now than you, at least he would quietly put me in my heart for years, but to lose, I have yet found, in fact I crave a man is always nagging my feelings at all times.

I am a greedy person, would the greedy self-germination nowhere to escape the lonely heart, lonely, lonely hidden into the bones.

first I thought maybe I was not in the initial care of his bar, but in the end the end, I discovered that in fact he is my habit.

remember that he had innocently with me after school was very strong in the sun, when no choice but to look at their own shadow, waiting for my brother, when he is really immature, he will instigation of low-grade boy who threw stones to get me, and I like the fool no place to hide, but to stare at those eyes full of naughty children.

fierce I told him before, I hate him as obstinacy of the struggle, the students hate to be misunderstood, the germination of all the nasty feeling exposed because then young, an immature, childish heart.

he, as always,Chaussure foot Nike, stick me, but quietly changed the way that I feel to it, the kind of place in my heart is not very subtle changes in pale, at least I always, always remember that There is a section of his time.

I was reading through town, far away from the sun made my skin hurt, too dark, so I hate every day back home, I will see my face, a flushed, burning hot Seeming to baked eggs. Looking at the mirror that has its own black, ugly, and I finally understand why I like the afternoon wound was opened, like in the way to shake him off.

his head is very smart, math is always first-rate,adidas adiPURE, but I think he has been stupid. He knew my home to where the hot places in the afternoon, riding a bike followed me quietly behind, when I found him back, he look innocent and hurried, but I was more hurried, like a guilty conscience is simply , immediately speed up, in the lanes Qiguaibaguai, and finally got rid of him.

time I move not because I have something to be ashamed of the secret, though, after transfer enough of my good grades I am proud to raise the head, but still a strong inner sense of inferiority to nowhere possession I do not want him into my home.

He is a dedicated person, always have.

the end, he was at a time when I do not know, follow up to my house, in 5.1, he went to the front of my house over and over again shouting my name, I looked out the window side of leaning poles ,Mercurial, he fears so that I can not think, I just buried himself in the quilt, over and generally, I did not hear. Until the sound disappeared in the hot air in a very long time, I was sweating profusely from his head out the quilt.

two days, we have the same class is the first 4, then, when I change classes, the teachers will he transferred the seat I sit in front, then he talking about, I said, in fact, when I say, if the father did not come to school, I would give up the idea to change classes. He kept saying

Unfortunately, I did not say unfortunately, but that kind of wonderful to feel, regret missed something. Unfortunately, the kind of thick in the years under the unlimited extension of the plot until now.

regret missed the original is not the kind of illusion, that we from strangers, meet each other without expression as the start of a stranger.

3 you have not written my name into the first two days of

in Class 9, I have no time to worry about all the past. I'm trying to adapt to this new environment, everything, in the heart over and over again scolded himself, sent the stranger to his own No one can speak of the place.

that time, the teachers the impression I've been a well behaved student, so she trusted me, I can feel her I was transferred to a very, very good seats, but let me Hutchison to speak in class unruly students by name.

your face that time many strange faces inundation, I did not notice you also did not recognize you.

your voice always so harsh with the restless, in a quiet classroom is particularly unexpected.

leniency, but I do not remember your name, then I do not know who is mischievous, in a book in mind your name, but also to complain.

after school, you stormed toward me, I was wiping the board, to attend to you, but you always hate my lectures in class disrupting thoughts, had ears not working, in the Your turn disrupt the three, I do not like you.

I just keep wiping the blackboard, no reason has been looking at me in the side of you, do you sometimes Laxialianlai.

reasons but I just do not want you, then I, look, more stubborn and proud, so I always lose it.

I stepped off the podium, you will have followed me, I had had enough, black face ask you

fact, then you already recognize me, think I must be intentional, right, so you will have the illusion that you make the wrong move, let me have a wrong impression.

time,Nike Mercurial Superfly II IC, is you my first official dialogue.

4 send me milk you're cute

heat of summer,Achat Franklin Marshall, I was thinking to go out to buy water canteen, a large group of boys holding a box of milk to come in, I heard that seems to be gambling win, Although I did not agree with this approach, but when you see a box of fresh milk, I could not help swallow the mouth of saliva.

Well, or write. Milk that does not belong to me, there does not belong to my results, I can only salivate at the side, while writing, while thought it better to see what to buy water.

when I work hard, a surge of cold air on top of the curl from scratch, stroking my hair, skin, and I looked up, he saw the embrace of the two bottles of milk, you flushed.

I look at you strangely.

time, there are moment I think you're cute.

Having run fast.

I am a restless air I breathe the frequency factor disturbed, disturb my heartbeat.

that my hand touched the cool milk, but it feels especially hot, watching the boys in the side of the mouth-watering, it will send out all the generous, did not see you hiding out at the loss of eyes.

time for you, very childish, but I do it not the child has not yet learned to accept it.

5 second exchange

against a game because of athletic meets, sitting behind the boys because I broke his leg and you for a long period of leave. Then, the empty seat behind me for some time, you became its owner.

day, when you tossed bags, Tai Lielie to walk behind me, I glanced at you, you will be very proud to have said to me,

your points in class when he was my hair and let it burn up, really a fire in the classroom. Fortunately, it did not burn.

Yes, You will always be trouble, play, causing me to be the teacher called into the office a lot back.

each English class, teachers like to call it a row of students to memorize English words, because you naughty, take it every time we have been cut.

around the table because of the relationship, we sometimes talk about many, many, very close to each other close the distance pulled.

time I said that after graduating from junior high school I want to go to a special reading in English, you say, you're going, so I have been bullied, said proudly smiled again.

Even so, this time, I was very moved, I would like to know, that count as a convention.

period you're sitting behind me pulling my hair time, that period I look back on your time and noisy laugh, because you suddenly that part of the beautiful moments of happiness as much as you drop test The results, which transferred the teacher away.

I thought, looking at the recent down is always a sudden grin of his face. More than once asked myself, Who is the sky because of my happiness, my sadness because of who from? Is that you? Because of your humor? Or a young mind? Or. . .

6 together with you, and suddenly my eyes hurt Akira

day will quickly cool summer wind swept my hair no more, the sense of illusion is also good followed away.

I wore a thick coat, wrapped like dumplings, hard to read, work in the classroom, a large group of students around you and her. Your good times, I can not mention again, I do not want to mention again, just remember that time, I am in the side, for the first time that laughter is so hard, I feel good I barely smile, but I have to smile, can not let anyone see my heart hurt.

first time I feel depressed too uncomfortable, do not let it out, I can not continue my life.

I pull up at the same table, the rush to flee the classroom, each of you shy away expression, fled the classroom cheers.

Lingling's playground in the cold wind,Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III, we ran from the step, air-cooled, like the will tear my face, the people will explode like a hot balloon weaving.

for the first time that has been excluded so comfortable and happy running in the run process, I remove all sorts of baggage, including you.

wait until the run, my face had a flush, so no one can not see the true emotions.

I am easily won over, but that no one involved in it again.

you, I would feel bad have no self.

7 sorts of things you can only own sad

not a happy couple, you uttered a lot of time, you find me a sad chat,adidas Copa Mundial, I can only hit the keyboard and again and again in my mind looking forward to being able to give you comfort in the words, though, as feeble, but she arrived in my brains in your smile.

you sad for her, and I was sad for whom? You see?

(sudden change in feelings is not ultimately not worth the money, not worthy of nostalgia)

相关的主题文章:

christian louboutin infinite love

Mother's difficult life and I like (VII)

Heart it
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links