Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
kgpq8le0
Master Sergeant

kgpq8le0 is on a distinguished road
Default 卡哇依

百科名片
卡哇伊,是日语中“可爱い(かわいい)”的音译,意思为“可爱”。现成为网络时尚用语。

目录
卡哇伊的起源基本信息日语原意用法示例 卡哇伊的起源  如果要为卡哇伊寻根,与《源氏物语》齐名的日本古典名著《枕草子》或许可提供出答案。平安 时期的清少纳言便开宗明义指出“凡是细小的都可爱”,而且《可爱的东西》一篇不断以稚趣作为说明的例子:“ 三岁左右的幼儿急忙地爬了起来,路上有极小的尘埃,给他很细致地发现了。他用很可爱的小指头撮起来给大人看 ,实在是很可爱的。留着沙弥发的幼儿,头发披到眼睛上边来了也并不拂开,只是微微地侧着头去看东西,也是很 可爱的。”换句话说,日本传统美学观念中对“可爱”的鉴定,早已包含及孕育出对细小及童稚的卡哇伊意识。基 本信息  英文:cute   中文拼音:“ka wa yi”   
卡哇伊图片
罗马拼音:“kawaii”   平假名为:“かわいい”   日文汉字为:"可爱い"   汉字为:“可爱”   中文意义:“可爱”   繁体中文:“可爱”   也常常有人会把日语的“可哀相/可哀想(かわいそう)”(KA WA I SO U,译即“可怜”)听成“可爱”在日文里,かわいい (kawaii)和 かわい(kawai) 是不一样的。 かわいい是指 可爱。一般用于感叹的语气。   例如:この子、本とにかわいいですね~ ko not ko, hon apt ni kawaii de su ne   译为:这个孩子真可爱啊!   而 かわい 是指 可怜的意思。 一般叫做 かわいそう(KAWAISOU) 那么,按照“卡哇伊”的说法,就是日文的かわい(KAWAI)可怜?!   所以注意!如果在看日本动漫的话,千万不要把“可怜”听成“可爱”咯~ 意思差别很大的````   在古汉语里,可怜有可爱的意思,如“可怜九月初三夜,露似真珠月似弓”。   “卡哇伊”是日语的象声词,表示很卡通,通常用来表示某人、某物很可爱   卡哇伊也是一个专卖店的名字,专门卖小饰品、礼品、包包、发夹等等小东东,Credit Consolidation Services-The 3 Things You Need To avoid,女孩子的小玩意都有。日语原意  
卡哇伊的小女孩-西子小小(5张) (1)〔爱して大事に思う〕讨人喜欢,可爱';[いとしくて]心爱'.   可爱い娘っ子/可爱的小姑娘.   可爱い赤ちゃん/可爱的婴儿.   わたしの可爱い人/我的心爱的人.   だれにとっても自分の孙は可爱い/不管是谁都疼爱自己的孙子.   (2)〔爱らしい〕小巧玲珑;好玩儿.   可爱いいれもの/好玩儿的小盒.   女の子の可爱い唇/女孩子动人的樱唇.   この犬の子は可爱いね/这个小狗崽儿怪好玩儿的.   (3)〔大切〕宝贵.   自分のからだは可爱いから,むちゃはしない/因为自己的身体宝贵,所以不敢胡糟蹋.   可爱い子には旅をさせよ 棒打出孝子,娇养忤逆儿';爱子要让他经风雨,犹太教,见世面.   【形】   可爱的;小巧玲珑的;宝贵的用法示例  日本人非常喜欢用[かわいい]这个词,身边的东西似乎全都[か わいい],[かわいい]主要用于小巧的东西。   かわいい彼女(かのじょ)/可爱的女朋友   かわいい恋人(こいびと)/可爱的恋人   かわいい奥�(おくさん)/可爱的尊夫人   かわいい�货(ざっか)/可爱的�货   かわいい子犬(こいぬ)/可爱的小狗   かわいい素材(そざい)/可爱的素材   かわいい下着(したぎ)/可爱的内衣   かわいいハンコ/可爱的印章   かわいいヤツら/可爱的小家伙们   かわいいテ�ブル/可爱的桌子   かわいいデザイン/可爱的造型   かわいいサンダル/可爱的凉鞋   可爱いですね /真可爱! ! 词条图册更多图册 扩展阅读: 1
卡哇伊贴吧:http://tieba.baidu.com/%BF%A8%CD%DB%D2%C1
开放分类: 动漫,时尚,形容词,karen millen dresses sale,日本文化,流行语 我来完善 “卡哇依”相关词条:
kgpq8le0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
yulinsi66

I heard a single word of his narrative wow gold fast, so real, that he has long wanted to put me to flee, then why did I still want closure for the Royal? I made a sudden looked up to ask, surprised to find that he spoke, "You tell me that this is not it love?" "Citylink, since you did let me choose, so now, once it came alive again safe wow gold, please." Trembling pleaded, now I really do not want to pray and then leave. "Who told me that your life's aspiration is not a Zionist, but hidden in the clear water streams, laugh hope Red secular. Nalan pray for you now, actually willing to give up your long-cherished wish in this bloody and dirty sink harem? "
I am indifferent on the Road, "Freedom is my long-cherished wish, and pray together, but I can really be happy." Hate that there ... ...! His face had begun to waver safest wow gold, blurred, and finally threw up dark tone, the hand clenched into a fist shocked release, "Well, then you peace of mind to enjoy share happy to stay at his side, and I can also feel at ease to do my own things. "He finished, turned toward the living quarters to the side hall and deep lines in the dark corner of the office light stopped, but did not look back.The hands of the action froze, sense of loss Ceshou look out the window, bitter in my heart runescape gold, but leisurely smile, "followed by a few very vulgar."
For the hurt feelings, tears the veil Piaofeng like to go with the film. Tired for love wow gold cheap, the rain fly if Autumn isolated city wall. Moment of truth, some kind of non-human, lonely and sorrowful house buy wow gold for cheap, while the rich red walls, long ting gold lion, garden swarmed deep sense of petty sour eyes, a hot heart, tears pour in orbit. Off before the word is Yunzhu of Acacia, after the section is my state of mind at the moment the most realistic. When I look back to from the window when Yunzhu I have been staring back, eyes have a thin layer of mist.