Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
edwin426

Default Refer back to my favorite bag

I used to be much more into designer hoopla and pompousness. Until a $400 bag fell apart on me mere months after purchase. Granted, it might have been “warranted” against these defects (with the option to send in for repair), but I wonder sometimes why, as women, we buy into the “luxury” model of accessories. If something — say a bag or a necklace — is unique, I want that more often than the desire to wear a name brand (and I always take off obnoxious tags or charms that indicate where my bag may be from). I suspect, perhaps, as I’ve planned a new shopping budget and taken on new financial responsibilities (read: saving cash), I no longer care where or from whom my bag came.
Designer inspired bags often come in the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship that the designer labels do — but I don’t like, purchase or promote designer RIP OFF bags. At all. I mean, if you don’t have the money to purchase the real deal, then why does your closet have to circumvent around a “########” label. There is no shame in not owning every $1,000 handbag that a celebrity carries. Find your own style statement and consider your own financial means when shopping. Seriously. (OK, end rant)
As for name brand bags: OK, maybe it’s not some unheard-of, rare duck feathers adornments or prized calf leathers of a small Italian village, but as far as I’m concerned, purses have a shelf life of a couple years regardless of their origins. Especially if they are intended to fit into the latest trends. I cannot justify spending hundreds of dollars on a handbag that will be “out of season” next year. Granted, I will invest a BIT more money on, say, a beaded evening bag that will be paired with my black tie wardrobe pieces or the daily use, ubiquitous dark brown leather handbag that matches, well everything in my closet.
Budget-friendly bags have a place in every accessory room (and credit card statement) because of their inherent nature that you’ll carry a few times or for only a couple seasons, then either hang it up for longer than you need to keep it, donate it or store for future trends that will inevitably return. If you’re like me, you own multiple bags like this. In fact, I change out my handbag regularly — almost every other day — so I like to keep a variety of sizes, colors, materials, patterns and strap lengths. You know: bright-colored purses on dreary days and sequined clutches for happy hours and nights out.

Sponsored Links