Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
exchagez2258
Sergeant First Class

exchagez2258 is on a distinguished road
Default office 2010 Professional Plus 32bit blog declining

wrote an extremely thoughtful response to my very last weblog post of declining offers with some valuable comments,office 2010 Professional Plus 32bit, which has prompted my next submit: do you do when faced with multiple interviews and offer deadlines that overlap? How do you evaluate all of your options and make a decision in a reasonable timeframe? a common problem, and if you are looking at multiple employers,genuine microsoft office 2007 product key, it's hard to avoid (and Yes Brian, I agree with you, there is nothing wrong with looking at multiple companies, I would do the same thing). is my advice: upfront at the start. Hiring managers and recruiters don’t like “surprises,buy windows 7 code," and you have little to gain by having “secret” interviews with other companies. When you receive your first offer, let all the recruiters know,microsoft office 2007 Pro Plus activation, and instead of delaying the deadline on the current offer that you just received,microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 update key, push your other pending interviews to an earlier date. This approach does a few things: will maintain the passion and integrity you have with your current offer and show them you are interested and taking them seriously; not willing to let them be “second place." It demonstrates to your other pending interviews that you are wanted elsewhere, and puts the ownership on the second company to “sell” you as well as evaluate you. Nothing speeds up a recruiter faster than knowing that you have other offers and a tight deadline. tell the second interviewing company of your competing offer, it is a gesture of “good faith” to offer to FAX your competing offer to the recruiter (this can be a power move for candidates as it also establishes a new “bottom-line” on compensation). While this won’t likely be required, it will demonstrate that you are truthful and transparent in your communication and not just pushing date changes for arbitrary reasons.
And what if the other pending interviews refuse to change the date? I would argue that any company that refuses to change the date of your interview with a competing offer in hand is not that serious about your candidacy, and this should be taken into consideration with your decision. This may sound harsh, but I stand by it…. Look for two follow up posts I will do next week: the first one with more detail on ”what is a reasonable deadline?" and a second on a real-life example of a recent hire who used this above approach with me…
exchagez2258 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links