Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
zxxcvset6n
Corporal

zxxcvset6n is on a distinguished road
Default To All of the Fathers of the World Who Left, and T

While reading this,Fendi Sunglasses, please bear in mind that it is not just father's who leave. There are also mothers who chose to leave. Whatever their reasons are; try your best to put yourself in their shoes. This is a tool for those whom might need it. I love my father, I just don't know him.
I never met you face to face. I’ve heard a lot of stories about you, none of them good. I heard you were tall, and that you were no good. I remember the day you left; you were so tall you looked like a giant. But I guess to every two year old,Oakley Sunglasses, everything is big. I remember asking my mom who you were,Lifestyle Sunglasses, and then just walked away. I remember the house in Harvey was huge, we had no furniture. I had this old curler box that I grabbed right away so no one else could take it and it was my little table. That’s where I ate my hotdogs and beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ate that for a long time, but I never went hungry thanks to my mom. I guess throughout the years I never thought of you. I heard how you and my mom had met, I always thought growing up that Navy men were good men,new era 59fifty hats, but not you. I was raised to think that they were good men; at least that’s what my Uncle’s would tell me. I always had to make excuses for you growing up and I must have grown tired of it. You know the family tree in school,oakley sunglasses, the medical questions, etc. Finally I just told them that you were dead. It seemed a lot easier than trying to explain things. I remember getting a gift from you. I was so mad, it didn’t even have my name on it, to make it easier there were two presents with my siblings name on it. I guess you forgot my name. I threw the brown suede purse in the garbage. After awhile I went and got it out,Asian Fit Sunglasses, hung onto it for many years, it was the only thing that linked us together.
As I grew older I started to wonder what you looked like or sounded like. I even had the perfect plan for when we met. I was going to stand right next to you in a train station and just look at you. Look at your eyes,Cheapest Football Jerseys, your hands, your height,Wholesale NFL jerseys, your build. And then I would walk away. You see I would have the advantage of knowing it was you that I was standing next to. You wouldn’t know it was me. And I would be the one to walk away this time. But none of that ever happened. It was just a dream.
Later on when I was in High School,converse one star, I was 16 or 17 we had spoken and you wanted me to come and visit. I had a boyfriend and school and a full time job. You even invited my boyfriend to come out as well. I declined; I had too much going on between school and work. A few years later, I spoke with you again. This time I was married and had my first child, your grandson. Then we lost contact for about 20 years. We spoke briefly after that, and lost contact again for another 10 years.
Where did all the time go? You were busy with your life, I was busy with mine. Whose fault is it that everything happened the way it did? I guess we can sit and point fingers all day long, but who is that helping? No one!
I had extended an offer for me to fly out and meet you. I had asked that you think about it and then let me know so that I can make the arrangements. Three weeks later, no phone call. I am leaving tomorrow to go on a vacation with my husband. I made other plans when I didn’t hear from you. Maybe like in school, you are dead. I guess you have issues that you haven’t dealt with. We’ll try again in another ten years.
My advice to the parent who has left behind a child,Gucci Sunglasses, whatever the circumstance was, just make it right. Take that hatchet and throw it hard on the ground, and then pull yourself together and walk over to a mirror and look at yourself and say “I have a beloved child on this earth whom I have not seen,Active Sunglasses, whom I have not hugged, nor told I love you” and you go out and find that child. If years have gone by, they are now an adult. And be ready, be a man because you are not going to like the anger that is going to coming at you. Expect and accept the harsh words against you. You deserve them in the child’s eyes. Explain your best, but don’t lie,NBA Jerseys! Children are so forgiving. And get to know that child and give them every ounce of moral support you have in you so they can try to make it in this tough world. You owe them that. It’s not about money. It’s all about the love and the strong sense of belonging, the family ties,versace sunglasses, and the pride in just knowing. It’s all about you being there!
For the child/adult who hasn’t met their parent. Here’s your hug,NFL Jerseys, here’s an ear to listen, here’s a tissue and I’ll dry your tears. When you are down,Dior Sunglasses, I will reach out my hand and help you back up. When you are sad, I’ll take you out for ice cream and then on the swings, and I’ll understand how you feel the whole way. You can and will become anything that you want. I will not let you fail. You make me proud of who you are. I might not be your parent, and I understand that void that you feel,Ray Ban Sunglasses, trust me I do. And when you look at your family tree and it has a bunch of missing branches,ray ban sunglasses, we can make new ones. We can cross family off of the heading and put friends.
I leave for my vacation soon, and I will enjoy it. It is not the trip I planned on taking, but it will give me time to lick my wounds and give me the time and space I need to really appreciate all that I have in my life. I am so very blessed,converse shoes, and I truly hope you are too.
zxxcvset6n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

Japan ,air max 24-7
· blowing snow
ひ ら ん や ri flower び
に を し め て ぎ ri ga ku ru
always の よ う な cloud between the
see cut れ が し え ta ta ta の つ の ふ

dream
ふ れ る means the first
Dance う spring の day
reason な ん か see つ か ら な い
す ぐ Li ち only ma ru
strong く な れ る の
い つ か は

ず っ と さ が す white い Angel の Zi
ki っ と down っ て く る
new し い wa ta し く れ る Yu

Wind Flower つ れ て っ て Magic の エ デ ン ま で
こ こ で な ら less し だ け は
prime direct に な れ る か も ne

God な ん て い な い
だ け ど だ れ か letter じ ta い
this wa ma da adults ni na ri ta く な い
· blowing snow density か に

Purple ラ イ ラ ッ ク Hong ru are に は
far いSnow の memory は
ま っ さ ら に さ ら さ ら flow れ て く

ず っ と chase う わ
こ の deep い Mori の to こ う
ki っ と ま っ て い る
い っ し ょ に い て く れ る ひ と

General ri rain yo only ん で
night が see て み ta い の
こ こ で な ら when が only ma ru
girls の ま ま で い ta い

God な ん て い な い
そ ん な こ と think う
お ぼ ろ Moonlight
? blowing snow Solutions け て く

God な ん て い な い
this wa ma da when を only め て
adults niな れ な い か ら

God な ん て い な い
そ ん な こ と think う
お ぼ ろ Moonlight
· blowing snow Solutions け て く
Roman phonetic
Sakura fubuki

Hin'yari hanabira wo nigirishimeteru
Eien ga tsuzuku you na kumo no kirema
Mieta ki ga shita no

Futatsu no yume
Fureru yubisaki
Namida mau haru no hi
Riyuu nanka mitsukaranai
Sugu tachidomaru
Tsuyoku nareru no
Itsuka wa

Zutto sagasu shiroi tenshi no sugata
Kitto futte kuru
Atarashii watashi kureru hane

Kazahana tsuretette maboroshi no EDEN made
Koko de nara sukoshi dake wa
Sunao ni nareru ka mo ne

Kamisama nante inai
Dakedo dareka shinjitai
Ima wa mada otona ni naritakunai
Sakura fubuki hisoka ni

Murasaki RAIRAKKU kaoru koro ni wa
Tooi yuki no kioku wa
Massara ni sarasara nagareteku

Zutto ou wa
Kono fukai mori no mukou
Kitto matte iru
Issho ni aruite kureru hito

Toori ame yo yande
Yozora ga mite mitai no
Koko de nara toki ga tomaru
Shoujo no mama de itai

Kamisama nante inai
Dakedo nanika shinjitai
Sonna koto omou
Oborozuki yo
Sakura fubuki toketeku

Kamisama nante inai
Dakedo dareka shinjitai
Ima wa mada toki wo tomete
Otona ni narenai kara

Kamisama nante inai
Dakedo nanika shinjitai
Sonna koto omou
Oborozukiyo
Sakura fubuki toketeku
Chinese try to translate

cold firmly in the hands of the petals

that I seem to see the cracks in the clouds endless finger

two dreams
touch
flying in the spring that tears could not find any reason

Although I immediately stalled
I will be strong?
Maybe

have been looking for a white angel figure will come in

and brought me a new winter snow wings

led me to dream Eden

where I might get a little unfortunate

frankly that it is not the existence of God
I can only find people who can be trusted because it is now also do not want to grow up

Look at cherry blossoms of spring,air max 2011, the winter snow thick inundated

distributed in the purple lilac aroma of spring snow
distant memory
gurgling to flow to leave a blank

I have been looking forward to
into this deep forest where there must be a

waiting and my colleagues who

Showers ah stop it
really want to let time take a look at the night sky

stop here I will always stay in the girls

Unfortunately,air max 1, there is no God,air max 2009, I can only find
can trust
so I thought that the dim moonlight

in the spring cherry winter snow gradually dissipated

Unfortunately,Love and deception - Qzone log,Nike Air Max 24-7,State, party, society and people - Qzone log, there is no God,Thank you seduce my husband - Qzone log,air max 24 7, I can only find
can trust
now want to Let time do not want to stop because it is now grown up

Unfortunately,air max 90, there is no God
I can only trust the people looking for so I thought

in the shadowy moonlight
Spring cherry winter snow gradually dissipated

| Back to logs list

341415 2008 年 02 月 09 日 20:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Diary of a Madman
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote