Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 09-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
huihun5273

Default Street begging man hiding his wife kneeling surger

Linked to the water, my mother's hand holding Xiaojun Yao (Picture)
facing the hot sun and the eyes, brave king kneeling in the streets.

without telling his wife and children when the brave king took to the noisy streets, his heart full of pain and tangled: kneel down, on a seven-foot man is so many hard! But the thought of her poor children, brave king knelt down. He said: Cong courage and wife from Linquan rural areas, in 2009, their son, Xiaojun Yao a half years old,sconto mbt, was diagnosed with aplastic anemia, in other children grow in a healthy, Xiaojun Yao continued fever, flow nosebleed. Because treatment spent too much money, even a child can not afford toys. (Newspaper on April 6, 12, has been reported)

two years, the king brave a hotel in Huangshan Road, cooks, monthly income of only 2,000 yuan; wife at home to take care of their children, they rented a large Young room of a town squares.
Minato medical expenses for the children, often in the night and then the king brave private living, though this month can only earn $ 1,000. To save money, not the king brave car,donne mbt scarpe, riding a bicycle through rain and wind to go. However, the child's condition has not improved, the doctor recommended surgery as soon as possible. However, 300,mbt uomini,000 surgery pressure in the chest as the mountains, so the king brave despair.
difficult without telling his wife he kneel

recently by the media as Yao things, the king found by brave reporters will come begging to 141 yuan in cash handed to his hands.
Upon hearing this, the king brave blinked, suggesting that he will not say anything, and then immediately Wangzhi You pulled outside the house. The night before, thought I should brave the king kneel in the street begging, a long time can not sleep. But his son's life is more important than his own face, ah! The next day,mbt donne, brave king took a day off to the unit, secretly and Wangzhi You came to the pedestrian street.
child's experience. Beside him, Wangzhi You took the newspaper, described the king brave passers family experience, begging passers-by to help.
9 o'clock last night, correspondent telephone contact to the king brave, he was still kneeling in the bustling pedestrian street, but he happily told reporters: child!
sleeve over his eyes, sobbing, told reporters that extensive photo coverage

welcome to comment I want to comment
microblogging Recommended | hot today microblogging
相关的主题文章:

母子在人行道上被撞倒 5岁儿子给母亲撑伞遮阳

Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
qrst405
Commander In Chief

qrst405 is on a distinguished road
Smile of the tran

of the tranquilize wow gold to anticipate of all the rs gold things Edward and Man had told me Cheap NBA jerseys piece Carlisle splinted Seth's wow gold arm. I'd missed a unit lot patch I wow powerleveling was burning, and this was.
qrst405 is offline   Reply With Quote