Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
allenv5w8

Default PLR ATM Review + Bonus - Tiffany Dow's PLR ATM str

I have worked in the past as a freelance writer and I have also created articles to be sold as PLR but I've never really made a lot of money with either.  So when I saw that Tiffany Dow was going to release a product called PLRATM I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.
Tiffany is a very well respected Internet Marketer who always delivers good quality content so I had no issue purchasing a product from her.
I have also visited Tiffany's own PLR store in the past to purchase articles from her and so I know that her model will be a very successful one to follow.
So as soon as PLRATM was launched I grabbed a copy and sat down and read through it and watched the videos and I can say that Tiffany has certainly delivered a very good product.
>> Discover How to Sell PLR course and Make money without investment
Here is quick look at the steps in PLRATM:
Step 1: Know What PLR Topics Will Sell Best.  Tiffany gives a good look at choosing PLR topics and a great example at how a topic you wouldn't even think to consider can actually be a best seller.
Step 2: Know What PLR Specs Your Customers Are Seeking.  In this step Tiffany covers writing articles, blog posts, autoresponders etc.  She talks about what each one involves and how long each should be.

Step 3: Get Your Content Created.  In this chapter Tiffany covers both options of writing your own content and outsourcing your content writing.
Step 4: Set Up Your PLR Site With Automated Delivery and Protection.  A very important topic and Tiffany explains in great detail how to set up your PLR website.
Step 5: Use Specials That Can Help You Cash In Quick.  I love this chapter and Tiffany gives some great examples of the specials that she has used and how much profit she made from them.  One or two of the specials are one's that I would have considered, but there were a few other gems that I would never have considered on my own.
Step 6: Promote Your PLR Packages.  Ask me how to promote my PLR and I would say run a WSO and then my mind would go blank.  But Tiffany lists quite a few great methods for promoting your PLR packages.
Step 7: Know All Of The Perks To Running A PLR Site.  There are more advantages to running a PLR site than just making money from selling your PLR.  Tiffany covers a few of the other benefits of having your own PLR site.
Step 8: Get Organized Before You Get Going.  Tiffany's guinea pig who read PLRATM and offered Tiffany her thoughts, suggested some of the points in this chapter, and it really is a great chapter.  It covers the small number of questions that you might still have after reading the rest of the book.  It's fairly simple ideas but great ideas that can make a huge difference to your business.
Bonuses
PLRATM includes a couple of bonuses and one of these is a list of over 400 niche topics that Tiffany's customers have requested.  So these are niches that people are looking for and requesting so it has given me a heap of ideas for writing articles.
And there is also an interview with Mike Long which is a very interesting and insightful interview.
>> Discover How to Sell PLR course and Make money without investment
Conclusion
PLRATM covers every little detail that you need to know to set up a profitable PLR business.  Having known a lot of information before purchasing this product, I am still glad that I spent the money to invest in PLRATM as it has certainly taught me a lot that I didn't know and has given me many tips and steps that will help me to improve my business.
PLR can be a very profitable business if set up correctly and with PLRATM you can do that quickly and easily. 

Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
gjkgs657g5730

Question to articulate

to articulate rs gold Fairfield' and gift to layover highest replica handbags me drinks. Isang The Monster Beats Lead - Spangled Flag' because they nfl discount jerseys seemed to look it and it was wow powerleveling a realistic screw spread. I did ######## a.