Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
odanbd001

Default Bad weather didn't stop seven New York Giants from

HOBOKEN, N.J. -- It was an ugly, rainy and somewhat chilly morning outside.But the weather didn't stop seven New York Giants from getting in a 45-minute workout. For the second straight day, quarterback Eli Manning ran some of his receivers through passing drills, although Wednesday's session lasted about 45 minutes due to the rain."It is better than sitting on a couch," tight end Kevin Boss said after the workout. "It is nice to get everyone out there and keep this thing going."Joining Manning and Boss were backup quarterback Sage Rosenfels and wide receivers Hakeem Nicks, Duke Calhoun, Michael Clayton and Samuel Giguere.Attendance was down from the day before, when Manning ran some targets through passing drills. Wide receiver Victor Cruz and running back D.J. Players are not covered by teams or the NFL if they suffer an injury during the lockout. New York Giants Jerseys So it is understandable if some players didn't want to take the risk of running on a wet field on Tuesday.Ware also participated Monday, and wide receiver Ramses Barden stopped by as he continues to recover from a broken ankle from last year.
The tight end is in a unique situation. Like several other Giants with expired contracts, Boss is waiting to see if he will be an unrestricted or restricted free agent, based on the next collective bargaining agreement."We tried not to do too much just with the conditions and the slippery turf," Boss said. "Try not to do a whole lot of cutting right now, hopefully pick it back up tomorrow. I think maybe the rain scared a few guys away. I think tomorrow is supposed to be nice. So hopefully we will get a good turnout."Even though players around the country have been organizing workouts on their own -- quarterback Mark Sanchez is holding a camp in California for many of his New York Jets teammates -- Manning reportedly wanted to organize the workouts without any fanfare or attention."This is the time every year when we get back together and start throwing the ball around," Boss said. "Usually it is at the facility, but it is important to get back on the same page and start hearing the terminology again, and it is just nice to be amongst each other again.
Defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka, running back Ahmad Bradshaw and defensive tackle Barry Cofield are among the Giants who are in limbo, waiting to see what their status will be."It is kind of a different situation for me and a handful of guys on the team are in the same situation," Boss said. "I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am going to stay here in New York. nfl jerseys from china There is nowhere else I want to go and I hope to be able to sign here long term."The Giants want to re-sign Boss. They did not draft a tight end last week."Until they decide what the rules are going to be, whether I am going to be restricted or unrestricted, until then I am going to consider myself a Giant," Boss said. "Just trying to focus on what I can control and trying to get healthy and be ready when we go back to work."

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
aizer

Default Funny Pictures !!!

[url=http://mg-portal.com.ua/raskrutka-sayta.html]