Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
Q0l4k7w3m

Default German kindergartens and kindergartens in China Wh

Kinder Garten from German, averaging namely the child's heaven

present, the occasion of development of the nursery is very quick, normal, progressive or private kindergartens are likewise spread cross the city. This shows that our early infancy education and prosperity, too shows the importance of early childhood education community.

each kindergarten setting and educational concepts are differ, there is a continuation of the orthodox nursery to host a child-based, supplemented by preservation, but also modern and train the child to develop skills in kindergarten, such as setting up piano lessons , dancing courses, English classes, etc., the most popular is the Montessori conception of education like the education system. At the same time, there is one thing in common is that, according to children's age, middling and small is divided into three classes.

My children also spent a short nursery in the country, but more time is growing nursery in Germany, so I have either sides of the kindergarten situation more apparently. Personally, I engage with the German kindergarten system more, but I think my kids get benefits and help some more.

Germany, early childhood operators that the children in terms of the most important thing is to play, to teach them through play; teacher is an onlooker to help, and they should give full play to the children of nature. This is the train of the kindergarten in Germany was especially thorough. Germany attaches great importance to early childhood education sector, the independence of children and social remodelling ability, but their exercise usage is to play.

My daughter is in kindergarten through the Catholic Church, the Christian son to kindergarten, because it near to home. Gap between the two is not colossal, but also with the religious content of education has little. Difference between the two nursery settings is not large, has a sunflower classes, small as classes, Nimes fish classes, classes Bambi, Star, Moon, classes, etc., when admission will receive a letter effective parents , which in three years, the children will be with us how to cost it? It is a kind of path? The children quit kindergarten, the teacher will receive a large amount up a good book, the 1st picture on, close to the clam's picture, or some interesting origami puzzle, one or several groups or individual photos, each event specification, and so on. Very rich and careful, thank a teacher to each child a diary, dozens of pages thick, tooth loss, wailing, curiosity, and a crowd of pictures, showing the hard work to pay the teachers.

German kindergarten fee namely quite cheap, fewer than 70 euros a month, according to the new amount percentage, which namely no more than 600 yuan or so. Or refugee children trapped in the home free. However, the same treatment, every child's teaching and handling enjoyed by all equal.

whether rich or poor children into the starting kindergarten, and lingered in a class, a group, teachers are all friendly and treated, regardless of poor and lowly. Many domestic conditions are good, so-called magnificent nursery, it seems that merely people prepared for the rich, ordinary working-class can only choose cheaper kindergarten. Kindergarten class or grade level by jury system, artificially divided into 369 small children and so on. For the children is very unfair.

German children in the park that daytime, if wealthy or needy, regardless of size, will be welcomed, his picture will be posted on the study-room door, write the appoint, there is a small class logo on the sunflowers,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, or calf, for children to identify.
to qualify children to be free, no material what state, whether it is a big city or small mountain countryside in Germany each nursery for children almost always set up a chamber, arranged a variety of amuse angle, such as toys, pantry edge, mansion edge, book edge, corner biological angle and other toys, children's activities in the amuse angle can be alone,GHD IV Styling Set, such as using blocks to build a expressway alone, but also free activities together, such as the use fight embark spell out a intricate graphics. In counting, the extensive bulk of kindergartens in Germany in appending to a few uncomplicated pieces of musical instruments, most of the piano and other complex instruments are not teachers to teach children to sing, like hand-beat time, or press charts and chairs, they meditation it can make children condense on learning the lyrics, pretty music without being diverted. In basic school, classrooms will be built in a quiet corner where kids can sit alone or meditative.

kindergarten desks and chairs are wooden, because the environmental and security. Allow newly enrolled children used their own toys and bedding close at hand, to spread out the mother's cares. Each preschool child bites variant new children, do their partners, responsible for leadership them to the restroom, playing with older children in dictate of training the spirit, and make small children feel secure.
teachers commonly can not denounce and scold the child, when inquired to speak to squat down, relying on the child's eye level, if it were not for, should they hold on his knees, to give solace. As long as children do things, get the teacher's encouragement and applicable applause. Therefore, children were encouraged to express their outlooks boldly law and views, free, unfettered.

system because it is mixed age, so the morning is no time restrict, at all times the children in presence in the nine and a half ago ashore the line, some children had begun to eat, drink, and some children to prop the baby to play for a meantime, some children began establishing blocks. Half elapse ten, the teacher will knock ashore the bell, the children began sitting attach, talking, differentiating stories, divided into several teams to do paper work, pictures, or by the teacher to peruse. Prospective students can push freely.

Germany is a nation where a lofty degree of autonomy, the reform of early childhood education or kindergarten as a unit in location, there is no citizen curriculum reforms or profile, and even state level, there is no uniform curriculum, educational goals and procedures attempted in the nursery were largely discretionary, and many more games and other free-based, not for reading, writing, arithmetic and other basic perception of education, including teaching and learning activities organized by teachers tell stories, singing lessons, crafts, chat and contact with nature, and so to guide the children. Nevertheless, the general nursery for all children through the curriculum to enhance children's learning ability, and through affirmative provocations to repay for drawback children in the home surroundings, resulting in learning defects in mandate to subserve the healthy development of all juvenile children.

many kindergarten teachers do not advocate parents in their children's kindergarten age, give the child to begin learning to write or calculate arithmetic, because they believe doing so would undermine the freshness of the school children, and outcome in learning exhausted, so the nursery can not read and write operations and missions to the children. They accentuated that the children based on 2 aspects of education is more important

1) Facts and environmental education. This is a preliminary to arouse environmental awareness of children's education; by observing the circling environment, access to different agencies, to enhance children's interest in the surrounding environment, the natural process of visual experience. Way to make contact with children through a variety of truths and nature, is to promote the protection of children as a obligation for the landlord. Such as allowing children to learn about the significance of energy and water, to avoid needless waste of signification, or directly comprised in the arranging waste.

2) real-life devise and home economics education --- a significant environment,GHD Blue Straighteners, to the children to understand the formation of collective life have to have skills: such as dressing, using a kind of familiar dolls, recognizing important events each year to main housework skills (cleaning, cooking and cleaning, etc.), familiar with traffic rules, learn some instrument (recorder, fried oven), respond to emergencies. Children with the chance to behave simulation disciplines.

If some parents absence their children to school babies playing a musical instrument, you tin free period devoted to the exercising ground because the children to receive relevant exercising. For the admission of fashionable kid, kindergarten, accompanied by their parents to grant learning, as long as parents are ambitioning, you tin join in nursery activities.

three years, the children visited the police station, to observe police work, how the police, how to deal with the position encountered bad, about what the police are used to visit Fire police, together with the fire police to learn fire-fighting knowledge, common sense to lest the blaze, went to the post bureau to see how a letter from home to the post bureau, has been delivered out of their visit to the municipal government, recognizing the mayor, to see look at the syndic to serve them what it was like, they go to cathedral, singing carols, for God to give them a good day, they went to the free market, Na Zhaoqian, learn how to buy things, free market with a different supermarket, they went to the garden, visit the garden planting and identify flowers and plants, go to the theater, circus, opera and sorcery of children, visited the library and learn how to borrow paperbacks, but writings, they sit tram, learn to remember back to the family line, go to the supermarket with the teacher each week to buy things, learning to pay, selection of goods, cherry season, the children go to elect cherries, pumpkin season, the children together with teachers pumpkin soup, they dress a amusement carnival role play fun clothing, Halloween to make faces when the zombies to scare people on the avenue, waiting for Santa Claus Christmas gift, St. Martin's Day with glue paper lamp to keep the teacher jot fighter angels, Easter eggs do waiting for the Easter bunny brings wonders, New Year saluting cards to give family members make friends, Mother's Day Father's Day cards to make comfort his dad mother, there's also a lot of celebrations, the children busy, week in and week activities, a month, holiday, children will grow up one day grow.

my daughter's elementary school in Beijing for one year, I must bring him to the domestic nursery year. Because it is the so-called high-end, foreign teachers in Australia kindergarten, my son in kindergarten had a month to receive $ 3,000 cost, inexpensive, hardware conditions naturally, truly good, very plush internal and appearance layout, books U.S. imports are elemental, but the content of teaching me to boast about.

In short,GHD IV Straighteners, by comparison, I think the nursery still have a lot of domestic problems. For many of the kindergarten, I had given many propositions, but teachers can not do, for example, children day there are too many things to learn, also little time to play, such as children in the outdoors play is too small, a week is not to even once a day is being held in a large high-rise room, the ground covered with plastic or wooden floor, the door requires bare feet for slippers, children up to the ball game is in the ocean in trouble for a while, it was ordered a cease. Children reach the taint, natural and even trees, and no opportunity to observe animals and small loach way of life, they live in completely encircled environment. Kindergarten play hip-hop can not listen the sound coming out of the reading voice is reciting. I really prefer hard for children to anxiety about ah!

Moreover, many domestic kindergarten children also required to learn English, numbers and Pinyin, Chinese characters. Domestic parents, if the nursery to have a alien teacher to educate the children English, so even a good nursery, to disburse more charges might be. Germans just do not support children's early learning a alien language, they want to master their mom tongue, behind contact with other languages ​​do not go late. Unless bilingual families.
servant kindergarten placement is by age, so basically there is no opportunity to know the children additional than their own class of folk, because of environmental and security ingredients were also not let their children home alone, but Some of the children of the commutes between the absolute, right? To crash the boundaries of the door, put the kids out so that they coil on the grass, profession aloud in the huge jungle squirrels is that they should have a life ah!

I did not mention, no good for the domestic kindergarten, early education with the benefits of early education, but physical and mental development of young children to speak, I think the German Kindergarten is more merciful to rationalize, more appropriate for children mental development.
in Germany do not want little kids to kindergarten, because kindergarten, by ease, there are many children, why do it?

I very much wish that the domestic workers in early childhood education to the child's basic needs for education, to realizing a small nursery where children play freely, rather than schools, must take the school and kindergarten to distinguish,GHD Leopard Grain, in the terminal thinking, the kindergarten children should be happy to play where to start learning early, to replace the feature of the school, the children's early childhood was deprived. If the nursery school to replace the feature, or function of the school into the ground early in kindergarten, that our children may really too poor, most in their lives started, fitted with a yoke, this long life, stage at which children can have a happy time then it?

following photo is my son some class activities. Now he is a young male of the year

we constantly go behind to nature play

detection and knowing of beasts and plants

learn from the knowledge of nature

activity, children of our favorite and most major entity

children like to mount trees, to allow us to ascend a tree planting bar

us happy kindergarten via 3 annuals time, we had to take one entry

our sunflower

sent to teachers, thank you for your attention and consideration

This is her gift to give teachers

This is my mother's award

you are still very small, some distance from the school

to school children, this is your file and in the kindergarten gifts ah

small children to learn weaving machines, weaving his son gave me a small wallet, but took a year

surmise what, the educator, what are you working apt?

a mouse to school, teachers do their own pillow cases

we give small children who sing a song it

Fanfan Kan, where have my files what fable?

I was a sunflower

This is our pre-school children, most of this year, compared with more than 1 class
know the fashion I drew the tank three years antique

This year we visited the police station looked
you look my tiny fingerprints that certificates published at the police, but ah

We also visited the emergency centre educated how to phone an ambulance this is that ah

You see I ride a police traffic, with crowns and more prestige ah This is someone children yearn ah

I posted the snowman

I do Angel

My mother all said I will reception the five units, but this is a first-aid,GHD Straighteners NZ, while accustomed in

a little old
_ __
(_) /
<'_ , ____)~~~~~~~
^ ^ ^ ^

Quiz observation snowman missing?

where the little mouse hiding?

understanding of color

I was a little caterpillar soon altered into a butterfly
Well, in kindergarten, we have amassed hundreds of pages of the log album, not all the pictures, it would only see a few more.

bye my darling my kids kindergarten where I spent many happy moments

every day we ride to the nursery to see our own transport and more shipshape ah

standing below a tree I grew up

Today, we have worked
champion

child king

my kids

This is our school, new life is almost to start a good time ah

Sponsored Links