Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
0686iuee

Default Summary joke !

Article 200000 I joke ! See how long you can sustain !1, toad turtle is seen by the river bathing,
turtle: have not seen such beauty as I do? You about ambition to watch pop out of the eyeball.
toad: Girl, you Give me a break me, did not see me have goose bumps but?

2,GHD Leopard Grain Straighteners, oriole seen in the foraging of the weasel, said: weasel scolded: Dragonflies do not believe the mother asked: she to do?
Dragonfly: That was musician Oh!
Dragonfly mother: singer? Ago a tunneling!

4, an ant and tree crow fight!
ants: You variety of give me down!
Crow: So, you kind of give me up!
ants: Good! I'm waiting for you to have you look good!
Crow: What do you want?
ant: I'll go get all my brothers shake you down and slew along with you,GHD Pink Limited Edition!

5,GHD Kiss Styler Straighteners, both the welfare lottery feces shell mantis, a dragonfly feces shell: I want to put in a radius of 50 miles of medal to buy down the restroom, eat your fill!
B feces shell dragonfly: Ah Tai Su! If I won the lottery to bag a living, eat fresh!

6, male to female butterflies butterfly sings:
onward came the yell, the mother butterfly sings: River cave in the hibernating frog couple. Drake: Look, more happiness. Duck on drake: Do not see, the big boss, live in villas, honeymoon, we say nought in this life even think approximately!

8, the first day, the white rabbit to the river fishing, caught nothing, go home.
next day the rabbit went to the river fishing, or catch nothing, go home.
third day, the rabbits arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at a small rabbit exclaimed:
TMD If you dare to use the carrot as lure, I smooth die!
(a) a drink to go home countryside into the wrong pen, the sow lying beside said: Wife: Give me a glass of water, sow buzz a hum, the village head said, do not chant will not fall down , Caesar what Johnson. Readily touched, said: buy leather you, or double-breasted it.
(b) of the antique pair to take pictures, the photographer asked:
(c) of the day, a beautician put a beat to sell candied fruit, and to the police station the police asked the barber: Why did you beat to sell candied fruit? My barber said :***, perm in the house, he shouted out children, I really envy you, so rapid. Mrs. A: Nepal antique pound feline! Startled foreigners, even the retired will be a foreign language! Donated its chocolate, dried sweet potatoes the old madam thought it was, said: I Laiwu there! Foreigners fainted!
(f) butterflies to bees, said: You're a petty, packed in a sweet abdomen but are loath to give me a bee said: Well! I said it, you two antennas on his head so long Why do not message me it.
(g) peer love beetles and mosquitoes, beetles: The. Wife: ten, her husband: the entire it? Wife: it is too early, others do not sleep! I asked ten o'clock it? Wife: eleven o'clock in the entire bar.
(i) the couple fighting, put a pillow darted downstairs, a beggar just passing through, Jinki, then flew the next quilt, beggars rapture, wiping away tears, rushed upstairs shouting: upstairs sibling, I pray, that woman has dripped to come.
(x) Wife: night is not trying to Events? Husband: the old thought, his wife: not granted to say that exhausted after work that night not the spirit, can not cheat get away, her husband: a have to, wife: for that night, my clothes are washing it.
(k) a youth woman out the trash, deliberately slipped in the waste heap, about getting up, by a scavenging old man in his arms, emotion the old man said: people just do not live in town, Do not say such a good wife, do not the.
(xii) a sudden change NPC toe green, miracle-working doctor diagnosed illness, so the removal of a few days, two toes become blue, the removal of three days later, the whole foot becomes green, had to alternate to large hospitals, and finally expert consultation diagnosis: socks discolor.

an agricultural town to arrest a donkey, donkey red light, fined $ 10. Drink donkey farmer: Farmer is more gas: Farmer exasperation, shouted: Farmer fire: Farmer tears Road, . Farmer said: ;
secretary called to her husband: CEOs these days I want to go to Beijing for a conference to call her husband
lover: My wife was not at home these days, with me
Valentine's called counseling students: the teacher something these days, closed
students called Grandpa: these days not in class,GHD Benefit Styler, you play with grandfather grandfather to the Secretary
phone: Beijing can not go, and grandson asked me to attach her husband to call the Secretary of
: CEOs suddenly someone not to Beijing for a meeting of the
husband to sweetheart to call: my wife does not go , another time to advice students call
lover: as usual these days!!!
students to call Grandpa: 555 teacher said usual these days ;
grandfather to the Secretary of the call: or go to Beijing it, you are ready to prepare
3. a beggar knocked on the window said: Give me some money.
Mr. peruse, said: give you a cigarette it.
beggar said: I do not smoke, give me some money.
, said: I car have beer, you drink a flask bar.
beggar said: I do not drink wine, give me some money.
, said: That way, I take you to mahjong, I pay you betting, conquer your.
beggar said: I do not gamble, give me money.
, said: I'll take sauna to enjoy on the exercise, and I take you back, let my wife see: a non-smoking, no drinking, no gambling, no prostitution a good man can be mingled Chengsha Yang!
4. from the police academy Mr. Zhang graduated two years of wedding, the wife all felt some strange, suspected his wife was having an business. day, Mr. Zhang is forever found his wife on a cell call txt messages from strangers, and the contents of each information is the same: Zhao Xiong asked you to help me do something. Over 2 hours, snail not come back, the turtle anxious curse: ######## do not come back I would starve to death! When the door came the snail's voice: I do not say you are his mother had!
day, the cattle to the donkey out of a problem, ask Donkey brains, or could not answer. Cattle curse: the first ass really, Nanzuonvyou it!
2. seven years after graduation, finally picked up a big project, made a thirty meters chimneys, two months period, price three hundred thousand, but to Loaning. Finally finished at the end of last year out. Today people to come to acceptance, to be denounced, to die, not get paid. Damn! Drawings look backwards, others to dig a well!
3. a drunken man accidentally fell from the third floor, preoccupying passers-by throng, a police came: What occurred? Drunk: do not know, I am also just arrived.
4. doctor asked the patient how the rupture. Patient, I think there are dirt shoes, shoes on leaning poles shaking. TMD has a bastard through there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a mallet they gave me two sticks!
5. Some say, turtles father, mother and son of a bitch turtle family determined to go hiking, they took a Shandong cake and two cans of chicken sea
end, they went off to Yangmingshan. Hard to climb ten years, finally arrived! They sat on the ground, remove the equipment criterion
prepare dinner. Results, but found no orchestra can opener!
son of a bitch: must wait for me back! can not go back on Oh!
turtle mother: a! Parents regardless of the turtle! Old couple decided to start.
pie is prepared to open out to eat ... ...
Suddenly, son of a bitch Cong Shuhou stuck his head ... ...
son of a bitch: opener? I waited twenty-five years, I have to wait until the end
to be it! I detest maximum people prevaricate to me!
6. small Xin: Dad, why my appoint inside it 3 gold ?
Dad: lack of gold in your life, so take the name of Xin, like some life in the water, it's called Miao, some life in the lack of wood called a woods.
small Xin: Dad Dad, you said that Guo Jingjing sister lives in the absence of what?
7. a couple friends sitting on a park bench on love, women suddenly want to fart.
of the man said: I Faculty Valley Birds call, you listen to like like.
men really than listen.
Thus, women in the Valley birds do not?
M: fart too loud, not hear!
8. turtle impaired Let snail to buy medication. over two hours. snail has not come back. turtle anxious curse: ######## do not come back I was dead! when the door came a snail's voice: I do not say you are his mother had!
9. somebody raising a pig, tired, abandoned, then return pork to know , the number jumped to no avail. day, the car turned a lot of bending neglected pig, late-night call his family, asked: Elephant shook himself, the ants were all fell down. At this point there is one in the elephant's neck,GHD Black Styler Straighteners, falling ants called aloud,
11. day on the microcomputer class, there is a row of students computer crashed. Then a student stood up and said: out to eat. This manager explained: It has been fed peaches, pull out the results of Peach, monkey frightened, and now we must eat a good measure.
13. Xiao Ming: there is a eunuch ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... : politely said something: helpless people, said: The Monkey King:
I write this letter slow, because I know you see the word offensive!
us this week two times under the rain, the first four days the next three days under a second!
Huaguoshan you been? I had very wrong in heaven, for there is not gravity, so the stool, urine, tears and snot all out because it, do not you painful?
Our delicious beef noodles here, another day you come with us to the West Street restaurant to eat hot pot!
your sister to be nativity Goddess, because they do not know a boy or a woman, we do not know if you want to be uncle or aunt!
I sent you the clothes you get it? When I was scared to go to bring overweight, cut corners so the clasps on the pockets of the clothing!
is late to write here, I am free to play here, remember not to drink superfluity of water, or to the urine does not bring an end to ... here, very hard to approve!
P. S had wanted to send money to you, but the envelope has been pasted!

17. a patient to the medic complaining of indigestion: I recently very customary, what to eat what drag, drag to eat cucumber cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pluck, how to restore customary? Doctors silent a moment, that you can only eat shit up.
18. something to go to Shanghai on commerce lost a dollar in the avenue, police said: He can not assist but sigh, Ant said: This is a agreeable path, put his tear into four paragraphs to melodrama mahjong, and earthworms father thought, put his cut into the shattered mutton. Earthworm mommy cried and said: Cut so the pieces will die! slow .. said to him: you come, you are right .. and then I back it up a snail .. .. .. after a while they see a turtle on ants .. he said: Come on you .. So ants come up. Ants up after the snail .. .. see above for his clause One daytime, a bombard, the father and mother fled, departing only an son still inside. Mother is very tense in the house shouted: .....A, in the end you act? Come out - have a fire, but also reside inside .....No one leaves - half a fish anchor, he changed the chips of bread - the same long period did not fish on the anchor - no path - he had to replace it, like earthworms, or half did not fish on the nail below the ~ ~ ~ He angrily threw into the water out 100rmb massive damn :Buy their own! ! !
24. at the same chart cold, runny nose, but he forgot to bring a handkerchief, and have continued to proboscis coerced inhalation snout. Writing on the blackboard the> language teacher suddenly rotated a lot of noises: Teacher and> said:
replied: I like men; ; something tells us: there is no opportunity of catching a bath at home, so be sure to go outdoor to take a bath to wash .....
28. Xiaoming toilet back to the classroom with a teacher said: ant ants suddenly thought of the English word, so the test Xiao Ming: always put the ring when the fart, colleagues said he could not resist: ; I do not say anything, and now tune into the vibration of the !!!that I am bloodthirsty, vampire. Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to chapter identification, experts said gravely:
32. son: Mother: said ..
33. a jailbird and executed, the bullet is ... when prisoners crying: know why? ? find a girlfriend, but unfortunately went to fortune-telling. telling the main said: You, the first half doomed, no women; not the man's face lit up: That I should have a right later in life? luck teller said: hey, after half a lifetime to habituated to you a person's life
37. someone to eat beef noodles do not see a piece of beef, they pointed to the bowl and asked the boss: how beef is not beef noodles? boss said dismissively: Do not be too solemn, do you expect from wife eat a cake in his wife do?
38. three mice were tasting the United States, Japan, China, brandy, drink American wine rats, go down three steps on; drink sake of the mouse, tread away 2 it down; drinking Chinese Erguotou mice, holding a kitchen sword, shouted: ; I arrayed braised fish, how not to do? are you fishing?
he died.
funeral that day.
his kin cried: '
chilly Ah ... Ah ... cool. '
Passersby puzzled. Asked: 'What are cool Ah. '
Family cried:' Shuangsi ... ... Shuangsi!!
41. A male to jump, just shouted behind to his wife: , we still a long road! long and Chief carpool elevator, the Secretary put a fart afterward main said: : fat rat was moved: his words of encouragement to himself: truly, really very inspired ...
45. to go hiking with friends, to the summit, a girl beautiful mountains and rivers face shouting: motherland ah! my mother! a crush on her boys quickly followed shouted: motherland ah! my wife's mother!
46. ahead I bought two puppies, called the unfortunately died after a car accident when I saw the Tang later met by off Wukong giant, he had to read the magic spell to call back to help Goku, and soon the air came a voice: > 48 mice to the advantage, see also bears, scared say a word, the Bears saw a mouse, said: Bear asked: [The mouse as a toilet paper ..
49. Just talk with friends, which comes to you, you know? I and they had a falling out, and almost beat them, because some of them say that you monkeys, and some that you like the gorilla, too many! Did not see you as a piglet!
50. Panda birthday to all of us said: I agreed two wishes, one can remedy my dark eye, the other is the hope that a color photo
51. Kuangzhui butterflies bees, butterflies are marital to the snail. Bees puzzled: Where better than me butterflies he replied: however the result, have their own house, which, as you live in a apartment
52. One day an elephant in the bath. Suddenly there is an ant came to this elephant said. You stand up. Started to stand up. Ant! You sit down and go. Asked the ant the elephant did not know Yeah you want to do. One will stand up and sit down for a while. Ant replied! I lost my underwear to see is not what you embezzle wear
53. Production team bought the only jackass, merely a few days afterward he died. Just a mare in heat. Production crew of staff above call to go in the field traveling creation team captain. it? Beetles mother: the child, while to dine nauseating how can you say such a thing
55. A meteor across the night sky, I rapidly make a wish, wish you tin convert prettier. Who knows just achieved Xu hope Meteor ; air, !
56. give me a canteen of bread as a fulcrum, I can slope the Earth!
57. See the : bat was reborn in God and God can promise you that the three conditions, the bat said, hot drink, come now! Toilet fly: another period for the intend, eat in good misty light you've seen a few beautiful ass?
60. sophomore year, all quarters of the girls like Zhou Hua Jian's songs, a tape was borrowed by us to go. Day, crowned with the girls asked: Zhou Hua Jian I do? Girls bunk answer: in my mattress too! Silent two seconds, and then all fell to the mattress.
61. classmate of a boy to take a sheng nicknamed Panzhu girls crying to the teacher, the teacher agreed to commentary of the boys, the next day in class, teachers in terms of: nicknames, can not someone like Han on Jiaosha it? Ordinary dogs look at it dismissively said: moron, look, I was undercover!
7 Fairy Lake in the bath, Journey worried not see.
monk solemnly toward the lake, shouting: contributor, detailed crocodile ah!
########## fairies flying ashore.
Journey sigh: Leadership IQ ah
priest can not go beyond four to travel at aircraft, the way the crash, but only three parachutes.
So monk said, and everyone to answer, not answer the jump.
Monkey: Monkey, the sky a few sun ah?
Goku: a.
Monkey: give you a hand.
Monkey: Drifting, the sky a few moon ah?
Drifting: A.
Monkey: also give you a hand.
elated side of the Pig, so uncomplicated question.
Monkey: Journey, the sky a few stars ah?
. . . .
Pig jumped down.

Before long, four of them and fly to travel. The way they crash, or only three parachutes.
they proceed to response answers.
Monkey: Monkey, when the People's Republic was built it?
Goku: 1949.
Monkey: give you a hand.
Monkey: Drifting, liberation war, 死了多少人 ah?
Drifting: 250 million people.
Monkey: also give you a hand.
Monkey: Journey, that 250 million people is the name of what?
...... but only from a Pig jumped down.

third, four of them and to travel by plane, and the way they had an chance.
this time, Journey said: Master, you do not ask, I jump.
then plunged into the flow.
monk hands together: Amitabha, the parachute has four
1. One night, a nude man called a cab, the driver gazed at him intently, ########## angry and shouted: You not seen his mother nude ah! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!

2. male and woman friends to nap in a room, the woman drew the line: off-line is brutal. Found that men really do not wake up over the line, matron severely buffet a man slap in the face: you do not even like beasts!

3. Hongtao meet diplomatic guests a day and tried to get in a word, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu, foreign visitors, saying: I am his mother or side shows 70 too!

4. Zai Zai was my father repaired, he went to detect her mother complained: Zai Zai: One day, asked his family to eat: cliff just a mouse waving paw, jump anew and again, to study to fly, cmd watching it fall next to the mother's badly beaten, anxious that: it father, or differentiate it, it we are not normal it!

7. and friends to the top of Taishan sunrise, a friend pointed to the sky, said: when the distance was Tizhaokuzai out curse: Ghost: God, I think the next reincarnation and saint white body, and with a couple of wings, but I still want to suck blood.
God: What do you do Whisper it reborn.

2. A friend for the premier time work-study program in the park Maibing Gun, sorry crying; this time, where one human suddenly shouted: That friend one, and my center can be happy, to emulate the call:

3. Ants and elephants get married soon, the elephant died. Ants while buried in the elephant, while crying: A boy crush on a girl and blow the gallantry to ask the girl what boys like

5. Day, I catch the last train out of inhalation while chasing again calling: Master! Master, and so I suddenly outstanding ah ~
passenger stuck his head out the window, slowly in front of me: Wukong. You do not chase the

6. Bio examination day, including a question is to look at the bird's thigh to guess the bird's name. Some students really do not understand, furious on the paper a tear ready to leave the examination room. Invigilator very angry then asked him: Beautiful Mongolian actress After the performance, met with the presidency came to power, then her hand, Wenhanwennuan, half a day is not incensed, cordial asked: What's your name? The actress replied excitedly, A man bought a parrot would say Liangzi Who is that one day the owner was not at home, there is a change of gas to knock on the door.
Parrot: Who.
A: for gas
Parrot: Who.
A: for gas
... ...
gate lying individual home employer, the landlord wondering, Who is
door: for gas

9. One on the road to see a cluster of asset, squat sniffed, said it might be going to the toilet, put his hand touched his jaws to lick the next point, that really is going to the toilet, but fortunately did not step on! ~

10. The doctor asked the patient how the fractures,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat Straighteners, A: I think there are sand shoes, shoes on leaning poles shake, shake ah shake ...... I think I have a private electric impact, and then took a stick to me two stick.

11. A instructor instructing in the field: One student quickly said: is the index finger 。。。A public toilet, A Jun constipation, do not pull a long hauled out, then another man rushed Jun B, just crouch on the crackling does not pull good amusement, A-Jun, after audition, said: Yeah, pull was so happy Some that are discipline bike, the front of a walker, Moujun panic, shouting: Stop! Persevering, some that hit pedestrians or riding too bad. Pedestrians got furious: Hello aim is not! Day, even called her mother, the little lad answered the tel. Out of courtesy, I have to look by her welcoming.
colleague's son, 4 years old. Classic sentence: Road in a car accident - a turtle lair cattle crushed. Police are investigating the reason of the accident, said Wo Niu: how the turtle hit you? The lair is hanging plaster precarious ground beef recollections panic: I do not memorize, he was too fast!

16. Stay in a lonely polar bear on ice in a daze, really bored and started pulling their cilia play, one ... ... ... ... three ... two ... the final one does not pull the left, he suddenly cried out ... ... ... ... cold ah! ! ... ... ... ... ... ...

17. Colleague's daughter is a small Meirenpeizi, her mother came back from kindergarten constantly ask her: I do not feel smart. A couple of contraceptive failure epigenetic a little chap, the child's life out on the clenched fist, have been smiling. A nurse to wreck separately his fist. Found inside a tablet, and then talk a little boy: Two men go to the mountains to play, who accidentally took a fall off a cliff, peer worried shouted: I still fall down it ~~~~~I am also the top, a man riding a bicycle, the handlebars are not palms, hands across their breasts, after seeing a traffic police, said: palm good! The man replied, comrades!

21. Monkey asked the fox, how to depict an elephant up with a anthem that ass? Fox said: Leo's ant heard saying: Tiger chasing two brothers, my brother is not run, said: had. Noodles are steamed Hai Bian, looking to avenge cousin instant noodles, immediate noodles, saw BEAN BAG beat on the repast, came back on the noodles, said: Rest ensured, I have to fight it out feces.

24. A prevailing woman onto the bus, saw a ferocious climate urinal tissue wipe out a while, just to put a fart sitting Unfortunately, next to a man laughed:

25. Penguin is boring, I think of the Arctic to look for polar bears to play
walked away, taking many years, is coming, and suddenly think of it at home so gas did not shut
back, walked away, and went for many years, Close the gas, and beginning, and walked away, and went for several years eventually came to the polar bear
the door, beat on the door:
- polar bear! Come out to play!
polar bear:
- do not play.

26. Junior high school, a math pedagogue equation change, on the podium sleeves rolled loudly: Students pay attention! I want to deformed! ... ...

27. A justice strabismus, B, C three day trial of the suspects,
A judge said: I did not ask you. Aircraft, the crow of the flight attendants said: . crow with a laugh on pig said: There are rabbits into a store and asked the boss: you have no carrots to sell here? His wife said: no. After a child rabbit again Q: Do you have carrots to sell here? Impatient boss said no! After a child again asked the rabbit, the boss had had enough: if you come back distress, I took scissors to cut your ears!
After a child rabbit again: Do you have scissors to sell here? The boss said: no. Rabbit asked: Do you sell here, there are no carrots ... ...
Devil devil collar the princess said: even though you called broken pharynx, that no one will salvage you!
Princess: broken throat, breaking the throat!
No: the princess, I'll save you!
devil: that Cao Cao Cao Cao went to!
Cao Cao: devil, why you call me?
devil: Wow, see a ghost!
Ghost: ########! Was found.

by: Nonsense, who base me?
Who: Pishi with me!
devil: oh, my Lord!
God: Who told me? !
Who: No one told you, ah!
no one: How can I! ! !
said that the demon got from schizophrenia.

31. King was asked a princess marriage, put an apple on the princess's pate, who ought have the chance to marry its princess shot.
first man shot in the apple, he said: three men accidentally shot the princess, he said: years, this man turned around and ran, ran until a die end, meditative that this is over, the patient said: you knife, which you chase me.

33. flight assistant exhorted tourists to wear seat straps
? top with a bird!

sun sun to grass to call: Hey, the grass you? my day.
grass: I grass, Who are you?
sun: I ah
on grass: I grass, you in the end Who
sun: I day ah, you grass it
grass: TMD, Who you in the end, I grass
Sun: My Day, I ah
on grass: I grass.
sun's mother grabbed the phone: grass, I on his mother, grass your mother OK?

36. male and female friends to go shopping,
girlfriend: Oh, good acid feet Oh.
boyfriend was nervous: how? is not stepped on a lemon?

37. Winnie inquired the rabbit: ass.

38. rabbits to the bakery: the boss, there are 100 small bread? boss: No next day the rabbit came again: the employer, there are 100 small bread? boss : sorry, no.
the door, the third day of the rabbit: the boss, there are 100 small bread? boss: It was too entangling, or not.
fourth day of the rabbits skip came: the boss, there are 100 small bread? boss: Great! today have 100 small bread ~!
rabbits: Great! to give me two!

39 his father took the bus.
Son: Dad, what time to ah?
father: stop it to.
son: When to stop ah?
father: to stop the.

40. There was a man and a tiger were tied to two trees, the Tigers tied the cord beneath a candle, rope burns on Get out, and if the tether is blown, the tiger will the people eat, the results say a word, no eat
by Tiger said ! children in the house crying wolf night wolf keep out the night, morn, Wolf said, choking back tears, too: men, men are liars! ! !

42. The girl asked her boyfriend > 43 the first day, the white rabbit to the rill fishing, caught nothing, go home.
next day the rabbit went to the river fishing, or catch nothing, go home.
third day, the rabbits arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at a small rabbit exclaimed:
If you ########ing dare to use the carrot as bait, I on the flat die!
44. Moujun first plane, terror, afraid to open eyes, eyes open after quarterutes, look out the window, shouting:
sat next said: received: Hair stylist accidentally knocked off San Mao, a hair. San Mao sighed and said: I sculpture to a good pull. Yet another hair stylist accidentally knocked off the basis. San Mao saw the fire: Ah you to want me disheveled?

47. Once there was a jellybean, long walk in the street, suddenly said: Oh my feet a good soft

48. M: Do you like me?
Female: You surmise.
men: love!
woman: you guess again.

49. a cerebral patient in writing, the doctor asked: write. know!? To de-ah? or wear ah?
Title: One
children: one a left foot injury I had.
Teacher comments: You are centipede it?
Title: after different
children: work, my father's home after another.
Teacher comments: in the end you have a few father ah?
Title: sad
children: a trench in front of my home very sad.
Teacher comments: the teacher is more sorrowful
topics: and they
children: my mother short and tall fat and skinny.
Teacher comments: Your mother is a deformation of sorcery it?
Title: You see
kids: Do you see what to see! not seen ah?
teacher reviews: Do not be too pulled
Title: thriving
children write: thriving Wing confession.
teacher reviews: Do not look too many screenplay!
Title: delicious
children write: savory ass.
teacher :.........
Subject: naive
children to write: today's really hot.
teacher reviews: Do you really naive
Title: really
kids said: Yesterday I ate fruit and then turbid
teacher reviews: a phrase, can not be separated
topics: first ...... then ...... Example: eat first, then take a bath.
children: Sir, good-bye!
teacher reviews :........ .........
Topic: What is
children: a train passes Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover
Teacher comments: I have to die

Sponsored Links