Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
simonjohn

Default my father said

Editor's note: mother wounded heart, love to comfort and need a Mother's Day coming up, my hands are withered carnations, are not you for the rehabilitation of my mentally ill mother, so many years you know me by the What is hard, and you own that is full of loneliness and solitude of the wilderness, they get what?
Mom, you gave me what kind of a home? Remember that year I just naive, and you take care of sister and because of relapse, the street before you even went to tear their hair, their clothes, but also foul-mouthed, to our family of eight generations of ancestors have a curse over, Dad too ashamed, in public fight you, but, you actually foaming at the mouth, fainting in the past. My father and take you to the best mental hospital, the doctor give you a pin,Christian Louboutin, that is the spiritual center too excited, we must use large doses of the drug, we in the ward waiting for your wake.
mom you finally woke up, but doctors soon come to you by the bed, your legs tied in bed, they get a white bowl containing the drug, several individuals went so far as life and life will be poured into your mouth , you cry Aoao pain, I was scared to cry -----
a long long time, it's like a nightmare around my childhood, I was afraid to meet you, but I am eager to maternal love, Every time I see other children nestled in her mother's arms, I always secretly tears, my self-esteem, my loneliness I can not go out, other people's children are neatly dressed, clean, only I am dirty, tattered clothes, except my father gave me the occasional free wash clothes, no one likes me a dirty child, so I learned very early on clothes, have long known that watching adults hiding face, early will have their own cook, an early up early every day, take care of my sister, this is my childhood, a lonely, poor, dirty honking children.
I grew up, but your illness is more severe, the father of a person when they Dangdie mother, tired of death. You know, my father 38 when the hair white, his hair when I give him a kick every time, see the wind to float his white hair, I really want to cry, really want cry, but my father said, he encountered difficulties cry.
sensible, I grew up, see you fall ill,Christian Louboutin pas cher, no longer hide, I will stubbornly pulling your arm to go home, if your mind has to know, you can understand my pains? Others are pointing to you on the street, but I'm your daughter, I am never too shameful, I just want to control you. As the saying goes, You gave me life, give you a home, even if the family died in a precarious, like a series of boat, but still you always give me, I use my life to appreciate. Morning, I cook for you and sisters, to give you hair, you and dad do the laundry, I know this family without a father, no, no you do not row.
on the junior high school later, I did very well the language, especially writing, teachers and students have asked me to learn the secret, in fact no secret, that I am not writing to the world, often in view of the results, so my true and pure no one can learn not to go, it was a closed world, it is a depressed world, in addition to myself, no one knows. But three days I chose to drop out, the one for sisters to school, and secondly I want to take care of running around crazy mother, my father did not say anything, he knows his daughter is as rich as his spirit of sacrifice, this is our family tradition.
drop out later, when I am in the village on a kindergarten teacher, every day the face of so many lovely children, I forget the troubles, and my face has gradually flush, it was the arrival of youth, each a girl to cheer her youth, I, too, but I also know my face like my mother, big eyes, like black grapes, red lips like a ripe strawberry, and I see people smile to the face like summer in the powder charge, I'm in love, the object is a neighboring village boy, I felt happy, never.
mom getting fat, clean, take care of the village people say I'm good, but still did not improve his condition, she was out all day in the curse, curse her, always patting thighs, jump, and side spit saliva, while stomping, I do not fear, I always drag her home, to eat her medicine, I can only do these, then I really do not know what to do ------
tragedy without any warning, I object to my house to see that, I do not want him, unwilling to let him see my mother, but he insisted on coming.
It was a evening, I came home from school, my boyfriend were already waiting at my door, I led him in, my mother saw a man coming in is not my father, the eye immediately Dengyuan, she said:

She looked at me with the whites.

boyfriend did not say anything, go out, I followed.
he said, you mom is true?
I desperately shaking his head, tears have been shed like water, like, I said, no, she is mentally ill.
boyfriend never find me, and I was sixteen-year-old was raped, but the news spread like wildfire, and more depressed I thought about leaving home,chaussure louboutin pas cher, the same as the other girls go out to work, I really do not know Where is happiness? I quietly packed up and silently shed tears, may I want to go that night, my mother suddenly became very sick, my father said, you go, you only go to find their own way, to find their own happiness Do not control her, regardless of her.
but painful to see her look, Mom,chaussure louboutin, Mom, million times I cry, all call wake her, Mom, Mom, I am your daughter, I am your nine months of pregnancy,doudoune moncler pas cher, born daughter, but you burned open eyes, she looks quiet extremely closed, as pure as just came into the world without any distractions, in fact, a thousand mistakes is not her fault, is the fate of the wrong, not with Mom and Dad love, but for so many years together, in the end who owe, or unjust debt in the past life there, and my sister who is also the wrong way the came into the world, to seek refuge with my parents, my mother finally woke up, she The desire to survive, caught my hand, God, ah, somewhere, she is so brought me to this world, how can I do for the next regardless of her?
I stayed, I went to town to do a private nursery teacher, because I love children, and the child's world, I am always good is their joy angels, then, I know I The second boyfriend, first I said, my mother is mentally ill, he accepted me and accept my mother, she is not directed at my beauty, but at me the courage, the courage, let me re- stand up!
May Day this year, we engaged, ceremony, my father laughed, his daughter grew up, her mother no longer speak, she is greedy eating those candies.
annual Mother's Day, I will buy a lot of carnations to give to my mother, although she is not aware of, but someday she will understand, my boyfriend took the full year of carnations to the front of her She actually laughed, it was a smile only a child, I like it.
ah, mother!相关的主题文章:

中广网 Beijing on April 27

菲律宾“事件调查和评估委员会”的代表团当日抵港

它所带来的将是连锁反应

NEW YORK — An executive producer of the hit musical reality TV show "American Idol" says celebrity judge Jennifer Lopez will return for another season. Lopez hasn't said anything.
But executive producer Nigel Lythgoe (LITH'-goh) was on the "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" program on Wednesday morning and made the announcement. He acknowledged it wasn't official. But he added he was "delighted to say that all three judges" and the show's "brilliant host" are back for the next season.
Seacrest is the show's host. Singer-actress Lopez debuted as a judge this past season. The other judges are Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and record producer Randy Jackson.
"American Idol" is due to return to Fox television in January for its 11th season.

Sponsored Links