Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default 90

DJ: You are the Simmons? Simmons, Hello

girls: Hi!

DJ: Simmons you're 16, right, you just broke up with her boyfriend?

girls: Yes ah

DJ: How long have you dating?

girls: more than a month

DJ: more than a month should be very sweet ah, how could break it?

girls: not ah, more than a month is very happy, I know him online, he said, his car and smooth, but I do not have automobile and smooth because he was attach. But then he was anyone connection with the other girls say these words, he called all day to others, saying things to damage up the monotony. And he also Chiruan Fan.

DJ: Chiruan Fan? That you have not seen it?

girls: Yes, ah, discerned three times

DJ: met 3 times, and that he did not take advantage of you?

girls: there are, ah, we went to bed

DJ: only met three times, the fourth you will go to bed? He also went to your home?

girls: Yes ah

DJ: your household do? Your parents do?

girls: they are not at home

DJ: They commonly have to teach you, talk to you then?

girls: little, ah, that I want to go to work

DJ: Which line do you?

girls: a waiter

DJ: 16 years old? Why do things must bring an end to ... do not read it?

girls: do not know ah

DJ: You must not make good reading, reading no fewer than go?

girl: No, ah, my grades were good

DJ: Simmons,Nike Shox Norge, you are not the premier period ** with others?

girls: Of course not friends

DJ: How old are you starting?

girls: 14-year-old

DJ: ah ... you have no police caught the chap?

girls: No ah

DJ: Simmons, you know boys like the Internet, and now there is it?

girls: I do not know the boys like the Internet, is the other gathering to call my

DJ: I know, but you know the Internet is absolutely a boy, not a pistol pointed at people He forces you receive your call,Nike Shox Butikk, right?

girl: No, ah, he often calls himself others

DJ: Simmons, ah, we do not say these questions aside, do you think afterward 10 annuals you would be a variety of person ?

girls: the mother may be right when people

DJ: Yes, ah, may also be the mother when a lot of folk do, and maybe for many different (man child) mother ah

girls: not ah, I am single-minded

DJ: In fact, you practice, Simmons, I really do not like. I see your action, analytic, means of speaking, I guess you should have merely a pair of choices to take,Nike Shox Monster, or else do the people of unmarried mothers, or is to be weakened to play a man, got his life lost disappointment, and even 20s can only depend on aid to live

girls: not friends, my classmates told me that I may have a better than the boys ah

DJ: (weep ) Simmons ah, now I will not tell you this, but say your future. This sounds like your future a pool of mud, very dingy ah. Have you ever surprised how to transform their own future? 14-year-old just favor people you have ######, know the boys in the online chaos, 16-year-old does not read out to do things. I do not know how your parents taught you!

girls: Oh, that I do not read ...

DJ: (interrupting girls, incited tone) Yes, Do not you read, you must do things out of it! Trouble you want to know how to go its own course. You know 16-year-old boy on the Internet, with others came out to encounter a few times on a ######ual relationship, you have to do security measures ah? !

girls: no ..

DJ: (furious) You think about what his past? If you are productive how to do? Do you want children? Should not it?

girls: to ah

DJ: to, whom to support it?

girls: reserve seeing for him slightly

DJ: keep looking for him? If he do not how to do?

girls: Do not, do not slightly

DJ: (very excited) is ah do not do not, now is a lot of people this way, a Do not people one on the line, then your child who takes attention of it?

girls: I am looking for people to find him out slightly

DJ: to find something to find him out, you know many people who ah? It is great it? Have knowledge of so many mighty people, do not all over as a waitress it! Well you are the employer! .... You want to know ah! I trouble you! You laugh? 16 years old ... I tell you, so sooner alternatively later you will become very decadent!

girl: No, ah, no,

DJ: (very angry) would not it? You ambition this meteoric rise, but also ambition to pillars of society? Is not also want to conspicuous young ah?

girls: Yes, ah may ah

DJ: he is very irresponsible of you, you know what you are saying?

girls: now is not my mistake!

DJ: Yes, ah, you feel at entire right now, but you have fallen into a trap! There are many pitfalls in this society, you know? You just narrate me those things, you have fallen into a trap. Because a lot of things you do not know, do you muse is very simple, you are not careful, immature, you do not comprehend danger to the community. You say these words, If you let others listen, let people feel regular, then namely would teach bad more people.

girls: I just thought about every additional so bad Well

DJ: you not thought yourself, you are not thought about the other bad, thinking you do nought!

girls: how do I know the woman ahead he was back with ah

DJ: with whom he has his rights, OKAY? Boss ah, if I were him, I would think you're the kind of melodrama around the girls, the boys know a random access tin work to bed with others, and replaced with the friends I think. Is not it? This is reasoned along your own results.

Simmons, I am now in the call you ah, I call you want to tell you, this world is not the circumstance. You a 16-year-old girl, agreeable youth, you ought take advantage of their time, treasure their own, can not you a little self-love. Even if you do not like reading, would like to come to go, you can take the fight to find a appropriate job yourself, ascertain time to read a tiny book, amount yourself. A nice maneuver for their future,Nike Shox Kvinner, make a person responsible for their own. But you do not own a morsel of duty, now you have ###### so lightly just like people, and no safety measures, if they truly have a newborn out how to do? A agreeable life, do not ignore him throw away ah? Ah very cursed young man!

girls: I am not without self-love, you understand?

DJ: You said this is not without self-love? To this moment you do not understand,Nike Shox TL3, Simmons, (rage) you just want me to phone the man the woman these things ...

girls: (laughs)

DJ: I do not want to tell you these things,Nike Shox R3! ! What's comic? Why do you laugh out? I really do not want to talk to you about these things! What your parents have scolded you? Out at you do? I tell you, if you have children out, you will be like this! Laugh? Also say? Do not say!

girls: not ah ...

DJ: said what? Relationship among men and women were in truth a shambles!

girl: That I do not say. (hang)

DJ: bye!
simply do not reflect over their own! Low self-esteem!

(The crowd) Simmons, I talk to you one more time, you ambition not be refuted. You hear carefully! 16-year-old girl, with many of the same age are you cheerful reading, and periodically shot with her boyfriend dating to shop, Valentine's Day to be a cookie, stroll the coast, what did not, so people quite happy.

And you, 14 years old have ###### with men, neither do the security amounts, but also completely feel no problem at all? this society has a legal right?

also called self-love you so? Simply called suicide! Act in aggregate disregard of the consequences, if the boy has AIDS you will suffer, people can inquire you out, about a thousand may be hundreds of other girls out to do, if you really obtain into what the ailment can come back how do? Life would be finished as you! I really, Simmons, even if you can not read properly find ways to increase value to, ah, I do not when your parents taught you, but you have to adore!

for all teach you someone, you are the ultimate beneficiaries of a person, a profitable person to do, otherwise, I see the future, your future is one incurable people!

Sponsored Links