Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
steve1l4k

Default My home has no hometown

Only continue traveling the world. Stray. Still. How different life once again, but this actually still crazy than before. After all, one last time in Chengdu, and this is Mom and Dad's side. I have to admit that the temptation to show off their dance is great, I never thought about what to do to restrain myself, and just let it fester, I do not do anything, just think it is also okay. Anyway, nothing that I have been playing outside in addition to eating and sleeping and not boring, then this is still possible. Although I do not do not play Dancer happen, but its boring to see novels, watch movies, browse the news might as well play Dancer. Although the technology is not good, but sometimes chat with friends, very good. At least here the friends we have a common hobby, it is relatively fast exchange. Of course,red bull cap, no friends at the time of going to see new, but sometimes not quite looking for, there is a serious play about technical things that I do not care of the matter, although it is necessary to have mastered, but I deliberately of. Let their eyes to those suffering from visual torture, I might as well do the side to see someone else have a good time! But in the end or the cold sore hand, but now to work, it should be restored soon. O (∩ _ ∩) o ... Oh

Chinese New Year this year is really very boring, mostly because the weather is the reason, hair every day, rain, cold death. Some people say that this year the Chinese New Year is here for so long the coldest time, I am sorry, I ran into always true. But I can not abuse hi number, so we obediently stay home and play with my brother's PC friends. Over the last year is here, what I do not think about, because history can get it back. My memory has not been very good, so I will not deliberately go, then lightly, until the time I want to move on naturally Driver Deluxe's! Haha

promise is to return to school during that time, just not here with me around is quiet, but my older brother or sister. The game which seems to have with me the same as before, mostly a person. Only the knowledge of friends a lot more than before it. But I never thought of how the New Year of the Internet business also so good? Logically the New Year at home should be a lot of people who've been, and will not go to Internet cafes fishes of. But still it was New Year period are often in Internet cafes playing games, sometimes have no place to go. I really do not understand! ! ! Last year my brother is very crazy to play in Internet cafes, but this year I saw a change, really a good brother. Not because you can not buy a computer at home on the Internet, but really the person into another. So sensible! Fortunately I have a small point than he, or I have embarrassed. Finally I was his sister because I feel very happy, but not always clamoring for him to let him call me sister. (*^__^*) Hee hee ... ... although sometimes he will call me sister, but I know that there must be something to find when I run errands friends. Failed! ! !

Maybe I am not a person here, and my computer finally dip my brother of light pull the network cable, so I will not go to Internet cafes. But I have not never thought I would go to the New Year when the Internet will play every day, though, and the New Year with his family very little, but not at home and in the cafes of the things I have not thought about. Are like before, the New Year will not play the game less, but I found I was wrong, after all, there are so many people and my thoughts are not the same. And they may also do in real life is boring, they still play games to escape reality and gives the feeling of loneliness. I had that, so I understand a person's life is freedom, but also very innocent. Not what I want, it feels horrible death ... ...

dominated the game all day in here, think a bit sorry Mom and Dad, because I have not done anything to help them, but dinner every day even when called to call me, say it is a shame. And they did not leave the younger sister, have been at work, a lot of people hard, play play on my side. Now think a little embarrassed, but I really do not want to resist what for Dancer's what.

play this game is not just what to upgrade or what game, just because I like, there are a lot of friends, though we are adults, but sometimes feel it is lovely to speak. O (∩ _ ∩) o ... Oh ...

I would not say what game I play I play games like it, because I aim here is not the first to pass the time, not because of fear of a person, and is came here looking for friends, relax, play games the way, sometimes things do not have that place to put the game hung friends. Previously not thought of, because the fear of a miss, but stopped there, but now will not do that, there are so many things to attract my attention I was afraid it? Brother often linked to the game there, and then looked blankly at one side, the game automatically inside fighting. Me? If not so boring, but I do not think you know that those things that looked nice daze people. Occasionally chat to see space, or steal food, parking or something, although it is very boring, but after all, a good point.

is not someone will say that I too had it? I do not have much time to answer the phone, some people hang up the phone gave me a few words, I do not intend to take not speak, just do not know what to say it. But not serious with their own sense of disrespect for others, not as hung up early to do! I have forgotten some messages back, the New Year? What things can remind me about the New Year out? This is not feel a thing, even the Spring Festival this year, I have not read, and what else can remind me about it? No, I do not think it has anything to say. SMS is a lot a lot of previously sent to recover the past is a lot, now for the message seems to have no feeling. Anyway, light of light, right on, I do not know how to say my own right, so why let people to tolerate me!

I do not want to quibble, anyway, I think those games or what I have to put down, as long as is not that kind of environment, I do not think there is. But once I'm in that kind of environment I do not make good use of resources is impossible it! Just hard to say what happened afterwards, for my friend, regardless of reality or understanding of online games, and I cherish, but sometimes when dealing with the relationship I do not know how to do it. Hey ... ...

New Year's first day at work that should be busy, but I do not think so yo, that are not busy feeling. I'm sure the things I really done it! ! I promise,RayBan Sunglasses! This had nothing to do really is not my fault,new era hats! !

But inside I was very good company to learn about it! After all,Nike Air Max, I said some things that are not able to do. I love the dear beloved classmates and friends relatives, I would be good in this so-called new year which I hope you have good, healthy, all wishes come true! ! ,Red Bull Hats! I am also on the good work it! ! Haha

Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 11:43 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

Reasons for striking】 〖provider QQ: 5653975〗 - Qzone log,cheap lebron shoes

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 5653975 at 8:29 on January 26,lebron iii, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Funny log 〖〗 Tips: Read the article, turn off the blog music player

$ urge children the night a classic blog is updated daily QQ5653975 article

please Remember: $ urge night children produced, will be fine

friends to add the space QQ: 5653975 for your friends recommend adding ヤ night Oh
children QQ: 5653975 ;
children into after the hosts a five-star hotel attendant said:

waiter said: for I sent for. What lady. br> Yuan said: She did a pass.

children recruited manager the next day and asked: What to buy drugs, said: That did not go Son,nike lebron! ~ sure belt,nike kobe v, definitely take! sick,kobe bryant shoes, right?

sick of it? disease,zoom lebron shoes, right? certainly sick of the bar? I keep a small turtle died! > share Oh,
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote