Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #11
tg7tDji0iv
Command Sergeant Major

tg7tDji0iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

57050 2009 年 05 月 11 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Why Some people are more successful than others, make more money, have a good job. And many people busy in labor can only maintain their livelihood. In fact, the people there is not much difference between.
many psychologists found that the secret is the people's \A philosopher said: \> about 40 years ago, a poor village in Fujian, the two brothers lived. They not stand poor environment, they decided to leave home to go abroad and development. Fortunately, some like big brother, was sold to wealthy slave owners in San Francisco, the younger brother was sold to China is more poverty than the Philippines.
40 years later, the brothers and lucky enough to get together. Today they have shrunk the. A brother, when the San Francisco community leaders,UGG Classic Short, has two restaurants, two laundries and a grocery store, and many children, some inherit the mantle, and some become outstanding engineers and other technology professionals.
younger brother? Actually become a world-renowned banker with a considerable amount of forest in Southeast Asia, rubber plantations and banks. After decades of effort, they succeeded. But why two brothers success in their careers, there are so different?
brother said, we Chinese people to the white man's society, since no special abilities, only cook for white men with their hands to eat, for their laundry. In short, the white would not do the job, and we were all on top of the Chinese, and life is no problem, but the cause is not to wish for. For example, my sons, read a lot of books though, it could not hope, keep quiet subdivision only to take up some mid-level technical work to make a living.
see such a successful brother, a brother, can not help but envy the lucky brother. Brother said, luck is not. When he first arrived in the Philippines, as some menial work, but found some of the local people are more stupid and lazy, so they give up their cause under the top, and slowly continued acquisitions and expansion, business will gradually bigger.
This is the true history of struggle of overseas Chinese. It tells us that: affect our lives much more than just the environment, attitude control of the individual actions and ideas. Meanwhile, the attitude is also determined their horizons, career and achievements.
success of a person to see his state of mind was. Successful and failure is the difference between: successful people always use the most positive thinking, the most optimistic and the most glorious experience of the spirit of domination and control of their life. Failure is just the opposite, most of their life all the past failures and concerns to guide disposal.
tg7tDji0iv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #12
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

QCEdward is on a distinguished road
Default Does changing Windows XP for Windows 7 affect the information fund on my computer?

Hi i tried installing Windows 7 Pro Product Key but i cant find Windows 7 Enterprise my serial and every time i boot up the Office Professional 2007 computer it goes straight to the setup Office 2007 Pro Key screen. I have a Office 2010 Pro Plus Key with a serial and i want to install it but Office 2010 Pro Plus how can i get to the setup of windows 7?
QCEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default How do I change back from Windows 7 to Windows Vista?

Hi, i really need some Windows 7 Home Basic Key help here. I am starting to work Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key for sunlife financial tomorrow and need my Office Enterprise 2007 to run Office 2007 for their software. Currently i have Office 2007 Enterprise Key installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or windows 7. So I can use xp for work and Office Pro Plus 2010 Key for home. Since i don't have the cd for Office 2010 Activation Key I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself?

Hello, I just bought a new Windows 7 Professional for my personal use at home Windows 7 Ultimate Key and have set up a secondary user account for my girlfriend to use Office 2007 Standard. The problem I am running Office 2007 Pro Key into is programs which I've downloaded (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, AIM, Gtalk, etc..) do not appear when she Office Pro Plus is logged in. Is there anyway to get them to show for both user accounts without my having to download Office Standard 2010 Key and install them twice? Thanks!