Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
paulpowter

Default affectionate place was silent

Editor's Note: love to the depths is injury, injury to the extreme, is also silent. Spend time always seems too short to spend time alone always seemed so long. I insist that you miss the power of happiness to you and I care. Tonight, so long, miss any waves, moist eyes, listen to the first in our songs, ... ...
met, because of a past life unfinished edge that it? Why did you let me have a feeling so familiar and warm, as if we had known long, long time, love you, just a instant no regrets decision? Heart to heart understanding why I can not describe in words. Persistent, is the hand life and treasure? Only willing to hold your hands warm heart, accompanied by fellow Red long.
love you, let me understand you,polo ralph lauren homme, maybe I'm not good enough to let you suffer for my tired mind, but I will learn to understand your feelings, no longer makes you so sad, please forgive my fault ?
quiet night air, love, really miss you ... ...
the end of a busy day, sit before the screen, silently waiting for you ... ...
today, the weather was overcast,moncler pas cher, early in the morning hear the rain outside the window , think of yesterday is of deep all night to listen carefully in the rain ... ... do not like the rain, as if the mood is sad. Because one day, in addition to a handful of words, are not you the information, even today in the lively gathering of friends in my heart I touch the lonely, do not know whether to tell you what I miss, but love, like air,polo ralph lauren pas cher, thoughts rain, and I miss always go hand in hand.
perhaps, really have to admit, worried about you, is a habit, from early morning wake up, you will want to at this time still in a dream, know that you are sick, will worry about whether you will drink too much wine, Road good night before going to sleep, you can not help but worried about coming home, as long as you all know better, had enough. Recently you stay late at night, always after the receipt of your information before sleep.
So, I finally understand, I said you had the feeling of waiting and worry, but as I understand, my love, in your heart, I still was your lover?
always thought of you miss, even if it is not said, you know, always like to put my Qiannian, deep in my heart the words written in the depths of the heart,abercrombie & fitch, only you can really understand.
because together short, long thoughts, maybe we have to endure the loneliness of missing time, because it can not be a miss to talk to people, so I have to learn to put you deep in my heart, silently worried about you, please , let you live in my heart, whether early morning or night, whether it is leisure or busy, whether happy or worries, will inadvertently think of you, I think of you, my heart is warm, as if you are the life part, it is difficult to let go. Can be met in this lifetime creative partnership of people knowing each other, to have you stay, I will carefully cherish.
If we say that dreams and reality has a total of reach, my wish, is not it also as elusive as the beautiful and ethereal? Love, how eager to have our own world, we can handle dependencies, hugged dream. Although the meet short-term, more often, only silence, silence to you, but in my heart, every good together, are enough to soothe the loneliness of Acacia, after parting.
big crowd met you, so completely changed my old life,louboutin pas cher, but also completely believe in fate, for you weave the dream, is so desirable. You know, there are a lot of wishes you want to achieve with you, you are willing to listen to my bit? How much I miss holding hands with you walking in the warm sun, and you miss looking at the stars together, there are fireworks in the sky tonight bloom outside the window, and you really want to see a dazzling fireworks ... ... but whether this wishes are to be true, but perhaps only to be achieved for you next life.
still Fortunately, I also have a network of our own world, one only of our own space, in this phase the promised homeland mind can frankly tell my feelings, all for you written words, is the joy and sorrow, is worried about is missing, it is the tenacity and cherish no regrets! Words per sentence for each, are traces of a profound love of my heart, as you no longer in my life can not erase. If you love to the extreme is silent, affectionate place was silent, I did not say to you that the words, you can hear?相关的主题文章:

maybe someone is busy

even the horizon

欧洲央行维持利率不变 将购买600亿欧元债券

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."

Sponsored Links