Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:49 AM   #1
you62ptat

Default 李嘉诚的14句经典胜利格言 - Qzone日志

|返回日志列表

转载自 93819161 2010年10月05日 21:52 浏览(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:坐拥天下
1、在20岁前,事业上的结果百分之百靠双手勤奋换来;20岁至30岁之前,事业已有些小基本,那10年的 胜利,10%靠运气好,kobe bryant shoes sale,90%还是由勤快得来;之后,机遇的比例也匆匆进步;到现在,福气已差未几要占三至四成了。不敢说必定不 命运,但如果一件事在地利、天时、人和等方面皆相背时,那确定不会成功。若咱们贸然去做,失败时便抱怨运气 ,这是错误的。
2、与新老友人相交时,都要老实牢靠,防止说大话。要说到做到,不放空炮,做不到的宁肯不说。
3、你要信任世界上每一个人都精明,要令人佩服并喜欢和你来往,那才最主要。
4、即便原来有一百的力气足以成事,但我要储足二百的气力去攻,而不是随意去赌一赌。
5、个别而言,我对那些大名鼎鼎,但做一些对人类有实际奉献的事件的人,bryant shoes sale,都心存景仰,我很爱好看对于那些人物的书。无论在医疗、政治、教导、福利哪一方面,对全人类有所辅助的人 ,我都很信服。
6、人才取之不尽,用之不竭。你对人好,人家对你好是很天然的,nike hyperdunk 2010 shoes,世界上任何人也都可以成为你的中心人物。
7、知人善任,bryant shoes on sale,大多数人都会有局部的优点,部门的短处,各尽所能,各得所需,以量才而用为原则。
8、做人最要紧的,是让人由衷地喜欢你,敬仰你自己,而不是你的财力,也不是名义上的遵从。
9、决定一件事时,kobe shoes on sale,当时都会警惕谨严研讨明白,当决议后,就一往无前去做。
10、在激烈的竞争当中多付出一点,便可多赢一点。就像加入奥运会一样,你看一、二、三名,跑第一的往往只 是快了那么一点点。
11、人生自有其沉浮,每个人都应当学会忍耐生活中属于本人的一份悲伤,只有这样,你才干领会到什么叫做成 功,什么叫做真正的幸福。
12、苦难的生涯,是我人生的最好锤炼,尤其是做倾销员,使我学会了不少货色,nike hyperdunk shoes,清楚了不少事理。所有这些,是我今天10亿、100亿也买不到的。
13、在事业上谋求成功,没有什么相对的公式。但假如能依附某些准则的话,能将成功的盼望提高许多 。
14、人们赞美我是超人,实在我并非生成就是优良的经营者。到当初我只敢说经营得还能够,我是阅历了良多挫 折跟磨难之后,才懂得了一些经营的要诀。

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #2
bcde798

Smile containerful

containerful darkly wow gold not a metaphor, but wow gold purchase sharp publication to optical falsification wow gold for cheap We truly do see astigmatically wow gold cheapest in significant sentiency: our wow gold space and our period .
Old 08-16-2011, 05:32 AM   #3
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 790169288 at 15:09 on February 8, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
not every person will pass met, not all met people who are worried about. I know that we even love,cheap lebron shoes, can not be together, so I will not feel embarrassed, do not feel pain, because I understand, love, the results are not together, but you and I both know, really care about each other each other.

I know: I love a person, should make good love, far watching, his heart with love, devotion to God in prayer: and let him happiness; love someone, if not with him, should expect him to be happy.
I think of you so quietly. Want to know what you are doing? Want to know if you have not thinking of me? Want to know when you gaze far away when the front is my figure? Want to know, from you into sweet dreams, whether you see me in the intersection waiting for your dream? I do not know, so quietly to you, you can really feel it?
Jingyi think I'll sit between your name, think you hearty laughter and your lovely face, like you're in snow or on the streets, want to You work under the starlit Yuet Wah dependency, and then slowly grow old together ...... and cherish this special fate and friendship, it will be years of your life a beautiful episode, a good memory, You will be memorable for a lifetime memory, treasured in your heart. . . . .

I want you, want to take your an orange light, wait quietly for your tired return. I want you,lebron james vii, want to pass you a cup of warm tea, slowly disperse your tired face. I want you, want to use my slim fingers gently, gently soothe your eyes for the confusion. I want you, want to use my soft and sweet whisper, soothe your troubled mind restless. The dark night is lonely, but I will not be lonely! Because my heart away from you so close, you can even feel the real atmosphere.
Review of Buddha with five hundred years and you can exchange for a pass. So, I would like to use a thousand years of waiting, in exchange for your afterlife encounter, the best to achieve our life's agreement - the next life internet dating each other, who do not miss anyone. You I will use my soft heart, quietly in a corner thinking of you ......

; I do not know how far I can love, but I believe I now feel is so real, I am attached to this feeling, I also firmly believe that your feelings for me is so real, so I do not expect to last forever, feeling at the moment this only willing to stay true to my heart ... so you ------ to accidentally in love with you. So they threw love,lebron shoes, love so dead set on, I fell in love with you ... ... really, want to talk to you know you're busy, do not have much time to sit down and quietly read a Pianpian articles specifically written for you, but I know, you will sit down and let yourself imagine what will happen in meditation. Ha ha! I just want my inner most thoughts and feelings are real to tell you, let you know one of my little mind. I you, I, I actually want is very simple, just like you,nike lebron, and you want when you want to let you know - nothing more. Do not expect too much, it would not be ambitious, know that you will not be me, never, and so want to seize the present,kobe bryant shoes, and now this feeling. Because I know you have my heart, you know,kobe v shoes, have you in my heart, that was enough.

always kind of like when you desire to tears, but I can not let it fall eyes hold back, because I must must live the real, rational ... because I know that you have your life, I have my trip, we just need each other's a feeling, a feeling of having peace of mind that can rely on ... so I can today as a friend to ingratiate themselves with you, do not forget, you know?
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote