Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
ritatq5f5
Private First Class

ritatq5f5 is on a distinguished road
Default Penn State coach calls ######ual abuse charges against colleague 'shocking'

(CNN) -- Penn State head football coach Joe Paterno said Sunday the string of ######ual child abuse charges against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky are "shocking." Sandusky, 67, allegedly engaged in fondling, oral and anal ###### with young boys over a period of more than 10 years, according to an investigative state grand jury's summary of testimony. He maintains he is innocent. Also named in the state grand jury report are Penn State Athletic Director Timothy Curley, 57, and Gary Schultz, 62, the university's senior vice president for finance and business. They face one count of perjury each in connection to an alleged cover-up of the abuse. "If true, the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters. While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved <a href="http://www.uggaustraliasalesuk.co.uk"><strong>ugg boots</strong></a> I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred," Paterno said in a statement. The legendary coach said an assistant coach told him in 2002 about an "incident in the shower of our locker room facility." "It was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report. Regardless, it was clear that the witness saw something inappropriate involving Mr. Sandusky. As Coach Sandusky was retired from our coaching staff at that time, I referred the matter to university administrators," Paterno said. Sandusky, who served 23 years as defensive coordinator for the Nittany Lions, faces seven counts of involuntary deviate ######ual intercourse, and numerous other charges, including aggravated indecent assault and endangering the welfare of a child. In some cases, Sandusky promised boys gifts or invited them to football games and sleepovers, according to the grand jury. "One of the most compelling and disturbing pieces of testimony in this investigation came from an eyewitness to a late-night ######ual assault that allegedly occurred in March of 2002, in the locker room of the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus," Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly said Saturday. "Hearing what sounded like ######ual activity in the showers of a building that was supposed to be empty, a graduate assistant reportedly observed Sandusky ######ually assaulting a ########## boy who appeared to be about 10 years old," she said. The assistant reported the incident to head football coach Paterno, who in turn alerted athletic director Curley, said Kelly. Instead of reporting the incident to authorities, Curley and Schultz banned Sandusky from having children from Second Mile visit the football building, Kelly said. Sandusky, who retired from coaching in 1999, was founder of the Second Mile, a charitable organization that began as a group foster home "dedicated to helping troubled boys," the grand jury states. He was arrested and released Saturday on 100,000 unsecured bail. "If this is true we were all fooled, along with scores of professionals trained in such things, and we grieve for the victims and their families. They are in our prayers," Paterno said in his statement. He added: "I understand that people are upset and angry, but let's be fair and let the <a href="http://www.uggaustraliasalesuk.co.uk"><strong>uggs uk</strong></a> legal process unfold. In the meantime I would ask all Penn Staters to continue to trust in what that name represents, continue to pursue their lives every day with high ideals and not let these events shake their beliefs nor who they are."
ritatq5f5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,Vibram Five Fingers Classic

| Back to logs list

341617 2010 年 12 月 18 日 12:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (14) Category: Personal Diary
2010 year thou shalt have passed, this year I harvested what? The work is so monotonous, no little power,Vibram Five Fingers Shoes, a lot of people have become lazy. Love? Did not this year, a girlfriend, but added a lot of refuse. On the network to know a girl, a little feeling, but nothing too significant conditions possible. After playing the game with her friends share a little,Vibram Five Fingers Kso, and out of play a little, and I felt a bit alienated friends. Look just left with the warmth of the family. Then reflect on, but it is still a little harvest, test the driver's license, a better understanding of themselves than ever before, and know how to find our weakness, more mature, but not mature enough, you also need more discipline.
year, I grew up one year old, life is long, but fear point of comparison to say, I walked away from the threshold of the death of a step, but from another perspective, I step closer away from the nothingness. I have no perseverance this man, this is my most thorough understanding of their point, so I decided to learn to control the new year to yourself to understand that everything is not so easy to get, what not and can not easily lost, have lost the happiness to know.
many friends around this year, got married, and more about to be married, and I'm still waiting. I was first married, I might be the last to marry. Love me now, a luxury, love for me is a God of my generosity. I have it? Once or now? Good wander. The cruel reality of the past so I know everything is not so easy. When he arrived so I have to cherish it, because I do not want to have alone. So now is the time for my own dreams of love to prepare. Wait, then wait ... ... ... ...
the talk about his future, and feel more and more pressure, leaving not much time I struggle, really is a day less One day, while I was still marking time. Always wanted to start their own businesses, but I do not know what I can do, it could not be more plain ordinary diploma, learned long ago forgotten, but it is not the kind of daring to dare the people,Vibram Five Fingers Sale, even if the chance, I have no confidence can grasp, which is also the cause of love than the slim. If you do not change yourself, do not put in more efforts in this life are nothing. This year, one thing makes me forget I said to her: Well, I support you. She asked me how much a month? I'm speechless. I know this by now wages are too poor to feed her, which made me determined to own business ideas. Just before I am 30 next year, I have to start my business trip. To do this I should be prepared to change yourself, spend more time on learning, to enrich themselves,Cheap Five Finger Shoes, can change lives. Hope that next year was a busy year,Discount Five Fingers Shoes, full year.
year later, with not a lot, lost too much. I do not have the right to choose, but I have a better grasp of the fate of the right, I hope I also hope that people like me alone in the new year, more control over their own treasure all its own, love, career, family, the common treasure, as cherish ourselves. Tomorrow will be better.

labels love to prepare the new year speechless warmth of the family
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote