Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
5y4p8c2x8c
Private

5y4p8c2x8c is on a distinguished road
Default Night 1 2 – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, D

Posted in:,Mulberry Alexa
Fashion Shows, Slideshows,Discount Mulberry bags, Spring 2010 New York Night 1/2 By Britt Aboutaleb Thursday, Sep 10,mulberry bags sydney, 2009 / 2:33 PM GMT -5
at jenni kayneLast night,Mulberry Bayswater, what I’ve been calling day 1/2 of Fashion Week, was a whirlwind.
I left the office and ran to Jenni Kayne’s presentation in a tiny slip of a room in Soho. Models stood on one wall while editors and photographers stood six inches away on the other. The clothes were great,“I mean, ordinarily I would strut around in my cutest littl, easy comfortable California-cool with neon yellow,Mulberry HOBO, slouchy khakis and my favorite,Mulberry Bayswater, blue and white striped tops.
From there I ran uptown to the opening of the Merci.Gap pop up on 5th Avenue. Patrick Robinson sat in the corner amidst the carefully curated vintage and customized trench coats and editors shopped the charming housewares and one-off jewels. Then I walked (ouch,Mulberry handbags, out of heel practice) to the Audi forum on 47th & Park to catch Mikael Kale – the Canadian designer favored by Rihanna and Beyonce. He hand sews each and every one of his intricate dresses and I was told to keep my eyes on the VMA stage to see more.
Then I ran to the Preen party and watched giant images of the line projected onto a brick wall at the Soho Grand and said hi to Modelinia & Stylesightings before heading to Anna Sui’s Target debut in a decked out building on Crosby. Penn Badgley and Michelle Trachtenberg held court at the front of the Gossip Girl inspired exhibition until Blake Lively got there and chastised the photographers for snapping pictures of her making out with her boyfriend.
Finally made it to the Mick Rock exhibition on Bowery where I missed RashomonRebel (boo), but found hungry looking models. Then it was home to realize I’d left my camera cord at work. Too bad. Unwound with Jordan Catalano (thanks Hulu) before hitting the hay.
Promise more proper Fashion Week reporting from here on out.
5y4p8c2x8c is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links