Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
picker3018

Default tods shoesTod's Women's shoestods mens shoesVideo

Can Collaborative Online Video Creation Go Mainstream? Stroome Hopes So
Are you familiar with Stroome? I was introduced to the service this week, and I think they might be onto something. Stroome is a collaborative video editing service, where users can share clips or partial videos with friends and other members in order to get their …
Pharma and Retail Top Video Advertising Completion Rates Says PointRoll
PointRoll delivers interactive video, rich media, social and mobile advertising. Their report on 2010 Rich Media Benchmarks is mostly about display ads. However, there is some small portion of it about video which I found interesting. For example, Pharma video ads (for whatever reason) reach completion …
Polish Up That Online Video Script, Break Media Offers Chance to See it Made Reality
Our friends over at Break Media, have teamed up with Scripped.com, on a brand new online video contest. Well, sort of. Since all good video starts with a good script, that is actually what they’re seeking in the “Break’s Big Break” contest that will give one …
Agencies & Marketers Push for Multi-Platform Video Ad Deals
The biggest TV ad buying season of the year is now upon us in the upfront – and new media is likely to play a big role in many cable networks’ plans and presentations to ad agencies and marketers. Network groups like Turner and Scripps, as …
Innovid Puts Social Network Interactivity in Pre-Roll Video Ads
Innovid earlier this week announced their new interactive pre-roll video ads called, iRoll. That name makes me want to roll my i’s. But hey, I suppose it’s more an i for interactive than hitching on the trend of calling everything iSomething, at least I hope it …
Social Video Marketing Wins! What Rob Bell and “Love Wins” Can Teach Us
How does an edgy Midwestern pastor manage to get explosive success with a religious book? Since “Love Wins” was released on March 15th it has already skyrocketed to #6 in Amazon’s best sellers,tods mens shoes, with much buzz about it before the book was even released. A lot …
When Live Streaming Video Goes Viral: A Bald Eagle Case Study
The Truman Show is one of my favorite movies. It examined the possible future where every moment of a man’s life might be broadcast on television for the world to see (EdTV, a similarly-premised movie, came out the same year). A few years ago, Justin.tv did …
Choice is Basis for New Social Video Ad Seeding Network: Viewable Media
I am a proponent of choice. Give me a choice of something or another and I’m a happy camper. Give me a choice in which ad to watch and when? Well, I might actually tolerate sitting through the ads and not get up and run to …
Five Tips for Creating Product Review Videos that Wow
Now that mobile phones, cheap video cameras and Webcams have hit the mainstream, many of the product review videos of today feel like over-long lectures on the intricacies of tax code. These videos lack focus,tods shoes, ramble on for too long, and have less visual flair than …
YouTube Overhauls Search Options System, Now Called Filter & Explore
I’ve complained plenty of times about how tough it can be to find a video on YouTube using the “search” or “browse” function. The filters have always been too basic and too restrictive for my tastes. But now I may have to shut my mouth about …
Best Branded Viral Video Ad: Apple’s New iPad Ad is Awesome
Apple has a pretty good history of creating memorable and popular commercials. It dates back to their now-infamous 1984 ad, and continues through to the “I’m a Mac, I’m a PC” ads from a few years ago. But lately, I’ve been a little burned out on …
SpotXchange Nabs IAB Certification, One of First
You Otto know by now, SpotXchange is on the rise. To help prove that point, they were among one of the first ad networks to nail down an IAB Quality Assurance Guidelines (QAG) certification. It’s a self-certification process and training program that lets clients know that …
How do Teenagers Perceive Online Video?
Every year I run a survey of my blog readers that really helps me get to know my audience and shapes the direction I go with content, distribution, communication methods, and more. As I was reading through the survey results, I kept seeing a reoccurring theme …
How to Easily Create Quality Closed Captions & Subtitles for YouTube
Want to increase user engagement and search engine optimization in YouTube? Then you should consider adding closed captions for YouTube videos, and the easiest way for most people to do that is simply by leveraging your own transcripts. Follow this step-by-step tutorial on how to easily …
Exercise Your Online Video Rights: Vote for The Next Big YouTube Star
Two of YouTube’s biggest new initiatives–Creator Institute & Next Up–are moving on to the next stage. Creator Institute is an honest-to-goodness college course in making & marketing better videos, and Next Up is a contest for partners to compete for a prize of $35,000 and a …
Time Warner Hits Bump in iPad App Delivery, Pulls Some Channels
Time Warner Cable has an iPad app. Through that app you are able to stream channels that you would have in your cable package if you were one of their 15 million subscribers. However, they took some flak from major studios when they did that and …
Monday Morning Grindhouse: Weekend Viral Video Clips To Start Your Week
Last weekend, an illness kept me cooped up in the house, and I ended up spending it watching emerging viral videos. That led to a Monday round up article to start your week with the weekend’s most buzzed-about videos. Which was, apparently, much enjoyed. So this …
Google Android Takes Top Smartphone Operating System Spot,Tod's Women's shoes, 33% of Market
Google Android’s expansion in the US smartphone market is continuing to grow as the three month comScore average, ending Febraury 2011, showed that 33% of smartphone users are using Android, up seven percent from 26% during the previous three months ended November 2010. This is big …
Who is JW? A Documentary of an Online Video Superhero
Jeroen “JW” Wijering is an online video pioneer, Chief Digital Architect of LongTail Video and the creator of the Internet’s most popular and ubiquitous media players, the JW Players, which have generated millions of downloads since their launch in 2005.
The Weekly Online Video News Reel – April Fools Edition
If you fell for the ReelSEO April Fool’s Day prank I just have one thing to say: Haha! Suckers! If not, we’ll try harder next year. That was a sort of spur of the moment one but I’ve got a great idea for next year. Regardless, …
About/Contact | Advertise | Services
Privacy Policy | Sitemap
Content Delivery by MaxCDN | Fast Hosting by VPS.Net

Sponsored Links