Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 12-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
kuaizi8685
Private

kuaizi8685 is on a distinguished road
Default 父子骑摩托被撞飞瞬间儿子抓住悬崖边护栏生还

消防官兵用保险绳将山崖下的父亲营救上路面 通讯员 唐志彬 摄
前天,渝巫路尖山镇境内,一辆摩托与客车相撞。

本报讯 (记者 邹宇) 一辆无牌照摩托车与一辆相向行驶的金杯汽车相撞,坐在摩托车后面的父亲被撞飞甩下公路外侧百米高的山崖,驾 驶摩托车的儿子在被撞飞的一瞬间,一把抓住了公路外的侧护栏……

撞车后父亲坠崖儿子悬空

昨日上午9点半左右,派宁好神拖价格,巫溪县田坝镇渝巫路213―214路段一转弯处,醴陵瓷器

一辆牌照为京ER8489的金杯汽正在通过急转弯,一辆无证的摩托车从前面相向行驶来。“砰”的一声, 金杯车和摩托车撞在一起。摩托车座位上的父子被撞飞,两人腾空而起,坐在后面的父亲直接被甩下公路外侧百米 高的山崖,驾驶摩托车的儿子在被撞飞的一瞬间,一把抓住了公路外侧护栏,悬在空中。

巫山到重庆方向堵死了

当地消防员到达现场后发现,该路段道路崎岖,一侧为陡峭的山壁、一侧为深不见底的悬崖,当地人称之为“ 杀人�”,AD收腹运动机厂家。交警部门在事故现场拉起警戒线,公路两侧上百辆车辆被堵,数百名旅客滞留。“巫山往重庆的车全被堵死了。 ”

事发后,悬在悬崖边的儿子被众人救起。消防官兵身系保险绳,慢慢向山崖下滑去,釉下五彩,来到摔下山崖的被困者所在位置,将他营救上路面,遗憾的是他已经遇难。

目前,事故原因正在作进一步调查。据了解,事发当日,巫溪县境内普遍降雨,大部分路段出现大雾天气,当 日全县共发生7起交通事故,派宁好神拖。交警分析,此次事故也可能与大雾造成能见度降低有关。
相关的主题文章:

http://articleshawaii.com/submitarti...=edit&id=54832

http://www.taishunren.com/bbs/read.php?tid=336376

http://dat.si/publikacije/submitarti...edit&id=151491
kuaizi8685 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
8bkfen1h0b9o
Commander In Chief

8bkfen1h0b9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35592 2010 年 10 月 19 日 11:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Dear , if one day I love tired, I remember active management attention to me, so I will insist,lebron 5, is not I do not love but sometimes I need you to respond to my love it
;
dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me, so I will work hard and not I do not want to do so, I need a reason to continue,lebron shoes, only it

dear, if one day I love the tired,kobe bryant shoes, remember active management attention to me, so I can forget all unhappy to face the new One day, I need someone around

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me, so I can have the courage to face the things I can not face, because I need you to let me have a hold on the belief

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me, so I would think that I am not a lonely old puppet, not a person on stage, made of wood performance

dear, if one day I love the tired,leBron james shoes, remember that active management attention to me, so I can give yourself a direction, with this belief I left a good

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember active management attention to me, so I can hear you love, know that I is some pain, it was love,lebron v shoes, not an unexpected burden

dear, if one day I love tired, I remember active management attention to me,dwight howard shoes, so I will not be afraid to silence of the night, because more often then I will miss you

dear, if one day I love tired, I remember my own initiative reasonable grounds so I would not cranky, like you not love me, or where I do not

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me ... ... because I love you
8bkfen1h0b9o is offline   Reply With Quote