Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
presentb

Default "Revolutionary Road" - A Film Reflection

I loved Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio in James Cameron's blockbuster, "Titanic," and I knew their inherent electricity together would charge their latest collaboration in "Revolutionary Road," directed by Kate's husband, Sam Mendes.
The film is set in the mid 50's when people still smoked cigarettes in their business offices, and is based on a novel (published in 1961) by Richard Yates. We follow two characters, Frank Wheeler and his wife, April, as their life together takes unexpected turns.
Kate could be the emotional doppelganger of poet and novelist, Sylvia Plath, who was so distraught by having children and being forced into the mold of "mother and housewife,Nike Jordan Retro XXI," her last act of defiance was to place her head in an oven with the gas turned on. Kate and Frank have two children together but there are hints throughout the movie that April would rather have committed her talents to acting. Clearly there is little to no support of that. Still, the 50's family structure - of working father, two boisterous kids and the role of model homemaker - do not fit into April's scheme of things. So when Frank agrees to her carefully-considered plan to move the family to Paris, where she will take on a position as secretary while Frank discovers his true talents, April is ecstatic. There is a bright, new feeling to their relationship as they inform neighbors and coworkers of their plan to move to Paris. The "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" portion of their life appears to be far behind them. Now, like a pair of giggling teens, they are delighted to be moving forward in the same direction.
But the Frank who is willing to drop out of the company where his father before him worked for decades (and whom nobody at the firm seems to remember) is now irresistible as an asset to his bosses who make him an offer he cannot refuse, to stay put. Of course April, who is the voice of reason through all this, cannot comprehend that the bottom has just fallen out of her big plan - even after she's purchased their airline tickets and started packing. On top of all that, she is pregnant with no desire to carry a third child to term, in the Revolutionay Road home to which she has already said goodbye.
In an interview published in Ploughshares in 1972, author Richard Yates said, "During the Fifties there was a general lust for conformity all over this country, by no means only in the suburbs - a kind of blind, desperate clinging to safety and security at any price, as exemplified politically in the Eisenhower administration and the Joe McCarthy witchhunts. Anyway, a great many Americans were deeply disturbed by all that - felt it to be an outright betrayal of our best and bravest revolutionary spirit - and that was the spirit I tried to embody in the character of April Wheeler. I meant the title to suggest that the revolutionary road of 1776 had come to something very much like a dead end in the Fifties."
Many of us tend to think of the 50's as the good old days, but not in terms of a woman's right to choose whether or not to have a family. And yet, how is the 21st century now any different? People still feel they must cling to what they have and not take any chances to change their circumstances. Most pregnant women as depicted in current media choose to have the baby. Juno, in a "break-away" film chooses to have the baby and give it away. Back in the "real world," a humanitarian doctor by the name of George Tiller is murdered by a so-called "right-to-lifer" (if that isn't an irony, then what is?)
When asked about the theme of his book, Yates told the interviewer, "If my work has a theme, I suspect it is a simple one: that most human beings are inescapably alone, and therein lies their tragedy." If we humans could only walk a mile in our neighbor's shoes (as my dad was once fond of saying), we might surprise ourselves at how similar we really are in wanting our lives to be comfortable yet remarkable.
Once you have created a Marketable Image, and you have written Quality Songs, your next step is to begin building a Fan Base.Fan Base Building a Fan Base can be a daunting task, but it is an absolute necessity if you hope for any record label to take you seriously. One piece of advice I will give you is to seek out any help you can find in completing this requirement, because building a Fan Base will likely take some assistance.One key person to enlist is a Manager. Managers often have many connections in the industry including club owners, promoters, other artists, and even record label executives. Of course, you will have to do a lot of marketing on your own, but the help of a qualified Manager can be the difference between your success and failure.
In the early stages of your career you may not be able to find a qualified manager to take you on as their client. If this is the case, don't be afraid to allow a close friend or family member, who is HIGHLY motivated, assist you for the time being. If someone close to you sees your potential and is willing to help you get started, they can be even more helpful than a Manager who puts you on the back burner for his more established clients.At this point you should be marketing yourself through every avenue possible. This means getting your music in the hands... and ears... of as many people as possible. Artists have taken many different approaches to this over the years as technology continues to evolve.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

】 - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 282010843 at 23:27 on January 19 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
weight:
1. morning first thing is to drink two cups warm water (add honey and constipation), the first cup of the mouth of a small population of small drink, which is used to eliminate intestinal toxins. The second cup, the water way with a big mouth to take medicine to drink, this cup is used to exclude colon toxins. You can wash up after the quilt shop, packed everything in after you, to squatting a large bar, the spirit of the day will be bright, oh.
2. breakfast, eat boiled eggs, it must be boiled, the special requirements of individual children who are fussy eaters but also eat the egg yolk it. Boiled eggs can stimulate small bowel less abdominal fat, and eat boiled eggs is not only heat but will not increase the consumption of fat, thin is definitely something to make you food, oh.
3. you are not still naive to think that fruit juice drinks, tea, soft drinks, water to drink can be unscrupulous? These beautiful wrapping paper fruits on the painting inside the bottle filled with what in fact is not related. One drink can not add water, and the second with the same fattening snacks, Third, damage skin health. Drink plenty of water or a bar. Water can promote the new band Xie Chen, if you have the Chijianfeiyao, drink plenty of water better, oh. 8 cups a day is enough, however, drink too much will edema. (Note: edema, that is, fat face, eyes swollen, with bags under the eyes, legs thicker.) Especially at night, must not drink water an hour before going to bed. Long-term edema is more severe than it really fat.
4. Speaking of swelling, edema I belong body and legs is particularly serious, there are varicose veins before weight loss (calf veins on the explosion). The constitution that they do not drink too much, eat papaya can stovepipe, regular massage leg induration place. Sleeping pillows to higher, vertical legs before going to bed empty and turn the ankle on the wall until the date of foot felt numb, and sleeping pad in the ankle pillows can save stout legs Oh.
5. Do not eat chewing gum, this thing is pollution of the environment. Beside the point. Chewing gum will be a lot of air into your stomach, just munch on your belly just to drum up somehow, this is not something else all the air, do not think this is a faint small case then Oh, you know to the balloon blowing enough air into the balloon port sealed how long it will be deflated, which will seriously affect your body. Moreover, the chewing gum to help you quickly find salivary false hunger.
6. If you love to eat sushi, eat sushi bar over cold, although the staple foods are fattening, but relatively speaking, sushi is not easy to gain weight cold Oh, I do not understand the principles of liberal arts students, is seemingly What what starch fatty acids, there are science students, then help me to explain,nike dunk sb, thank you ha. Is said to eat more fruit over and over again to lose weight, add the next, the fruit is also a calorie, if you intend to fruit salad feast meal to lose weight, you save it all a good dinner. In addition, for the same meal as I do not eat meat friends die, I can tell you is responsible, do not eat lean meat and fat to lose weight, make you fat is the sauce of meat (ham is not included in the thin me Oh, meat, sausage where most of the starch, if you have to eat it to buy expensive, price is king.) As is common in the chicken meat is the lowest calorie meat, but KFC is more likely to be fat than beef and flour a reason.
7. I do not know you have not heard of an emetic diet. When I first heard about a book that read, \Bleeding tears I tell you, do not use this method, which really belongs only to the novel. Forget the past ah, just began to lose weight when eating a lot of things because of inertia, eat only regret, and went to spit out. The first time, very comfortable, really all threw up. Since then I have a dependency on the symptoms, vomiting several times when the tenth time I have not spit out, full of acid. Moreover, the reminder will not spit sick dead, I rest and recuperate for two months before Huanguo Lai. Ben is my tears, even so there is no any change in weight, yet ruining his stomach.
8. exercise weight loss method I tried. Very good. Just to remind you not to do too much intense exercise such as running every day, three thousand meters, or fight. Exercise too much fat will excel large muscle mass, you look very masculine. Well girls, the most power you really take the trouble or shopping, you are advised to wear flat shoes per day (high-heeled shoes for bad knees it) two hours of shopping, be careful not to eat snacks. Is to lose weight can also increase temperament. I also tried to climb the stairs, this really works, is said to climb the stairs of a stage is equal to the square on the way to go 8-step, whole body sweat a lot of games. Was summer, I tied the plastic wrap on the body 10 back and forth every day to climb the 5th floor, the effect is pretty good. If you skin allergies or special heat intolerance, plastic wrap or forget the program will be heat stroke.

finally, as you would expect, the article turned over most of the articles?? winded winded paving the way for a long time, the trick finally appeared. \But you have never listen to me Caixing Oh, listen to me Caixing Oh, Caixing oh. . . Do not take notes, it is easy.
the first day, breakfast, an apple, an apple lunch, dinner, an apple
Four days after the first day of
can be repeated.
what? You say I'm funny? No ah, not really ah. You see I have not been starved to death. This method is my high school taught me Li Yan, and she herself used the effect is obvious. Li Yan students had reached 160 kg body weight 90 kg now, the authority of the bar, you can rest assured?
Note:
1. In addition to Apple, definitely do not eat anything that any extra five days to eat things that will release this thing 3 times the heat accumulation in your body down. Going to the toilet during this period may be green, take it easy you do not have terminal illness, normal only
2. Drink plenty of water, believe in yourself hungry
3. this time you will be cool-headed exception is a good time to learn, but also easily trapped, taken to ensure adequate sleep. Also, try not to do too much like climbing Mount intense exercise. You will halo
4. The first day is the most painful, but believe me, apart from the first day you will not feel a little hungry
5. the fifth day after the end of weight loss can say goodbye to the evil apple, drink a small amount of the first meal of rice porridge (Note: not to drink millet porridge), the second meal to drink boiled rice porridge + eggs and egg may be added a la carte meal porridge. If you are not hungry do not force myself to eat, stay hungry do not eat until the time with a week to lose weight before gradually added to the appetite. Food must be digestible without stimulation, or will have to stomach.
This method seems to lose weight
week, in fact, also in the second week adjustment period to lose weight, do not eat too much. Thin eight pounds the first week, second week will be another lean samgun may not rebound, as long as you do not eat too much, no problem.
6. If Xiangshou more violent, can be implemented during the menstrual period, add a cup of honey per day of water to add strength. This will certainly not very good on the body, but the author's friends experimented with, is also really no adverse effects Nevertheless, the physiological absolutely not Chijianfeiyao, uncomfortable die you
tall:
comrades under 25 years of age, have the opportunity to be 5 cm taller. (Of course, if you are particularly unique, you may also be more than 25 of the miracles)
as long as humans are somehow abnormal spine curve. If this (not the normal curve) correction, the ministries will stretch the joints, increase your height, you do not look down a straight joints can grow by bending to much, the body's joints are so much less plot into multiple, of course, considerable.
therefore, engaged in the kind of beauty growing number of people who gymnastics. 3 times a day as long as the implementation, 3 months, at least, 3 cm tall, graceful body becomes, can be said to achieve both beauty gymnastics.

(a) of the feet close together, standing straight, one leg back away half a step, then the upper body bent forward, do not bend the knee so that your fingers can touch the ground so far, so continuous do 15 to 20 times. This action can make the beautiful lines of the thigh and knee soft, so shapely legs around.

(b) of the feet to open 30 to 60 cm, standing upright with one leg to the back half a step, and then twist the upper body, so that the fingertips can reach the other side of the toes. And continuous to do 10 to 15 times. This action can make a beautiful soft lines of the two wrist, waist narrow, and correct the bending of spinal column.

(c) of the feet to open 60 to 70 cm, with one leg to the back half a step, and then raised his arms, and shoulder with a high, and then thrown back to the arms horizontally. Reverse the direction of the legs 7, the short legs to reverse the direction of 4 times. This action can make tight waist circumference, body charming.

(d) face to the wall, keeping 30 cm distance stood, one leg to the back half a step, heel open, so that the toes toward the inside, then both his hands on the wall, the Department of Student Groups, back to the buttocks protruding position, close together with two knee flexion-extension legs. 20 to 50 times a row to do. This action may have shifted to hip, his legs are not proportioned to cure the defects, but also makes a beautiful leg line.

(e) for a length of ten centimeters, a width of about twice the waist wrist pillow tied to the waist, one leg to the back half a step, one chair to sit deep inside, and then to the shoulder followed by the go, the Department of Student Groups, do it 20 times. This action, to cure the problems of fatigue and shoulder pain, and can shrink the stomach.

(f) pick up a rope to stand with one leg to the back half a step, then, to this position, there is rhythm to jump 60 to 70 times. Rope skipping is a good body movement, not only for health and beauty of great help, while contraction of muscles can increase the height.

(g) is sitting in the lower leg, one leg of the knee to the back 3 to 5 cm, shoulders back Bankai, arm raised straight up, this position, the upper body forward dumping, as close to the floor. 20 to 40 times a row to do. This action is the most effective corrective movement back the cat, not only make your back straight, both to beautify the wrist line.

(h) to sit down with a cloth tied to the upper part of the two
knees, his hands clinging to the lower leg, so that one leg of the knee and other leg's knee to keep the general high level, then use both hands pull body bent, so that his chin touched his knees, do it 20 to 30 times, this action, you can tighten the buttocks muscles.

(nine) did the 8 campaign, being not to lift the cloth on his knees with a pillow in the back, straight legs, lying on 15 minutes. If you have cold symptoms, strips of cloth tied at night to sleep, so, over time the cold symptoms can be cured. For the cat back and O-foot people, these are the most effective campaign.

to increase food
If you are not over 25 years of age (epiphyseal best to make sure your line is not closed), then as long as you follow the diet described below, there is still little opportunity to increase .
order to increase, should eat more protein, especially those containing the amino acid " " food, such as: flour, wheat germ, beans, shrimp, crabs, shellfish, seaweed, beef , chicken, liver, Zhu Tuirou, eggs, milk, cheese and dark vegetables
now add what I did not used:
No.1 monk-style diet in January by 10 pounds!
This method is faster
effective short-term, basically a month you can lean 10 pounds, and adhere to six months later, not to really eat into body fat, oh. Because our body about 56 hours a day to eat one, the calories are coming to eat something. The internal body has some fat and calories to get the full consumption.
the so-called monks style diet that follows the \Remember, this world is not diet food, eat things that are as long as the president of the meat, there is heat. Of course, the night is really hungry you can drink a glass of skim milk, dairy products, a long residence time in the stomach, both aiding sleep and skin. I am a madman
biscuits, eat at least 3 per day during May Day packet of biscuits, rebounded to 98 kg body weight. This method is implemented only for two days down to 94 kg, powder happy! So use this method and sisters do not discount, remember to seal after noon. Breakfast and lunch are normally eat, but the volume on the line, at a cup of skim milk, I get absolutely guarantee the effectiveness of his head! !

No.2 menstrual cycles a summer weight loss of 86 pounds less! Da Yima
the end of the month the day as \Of course, dinner, or to control the look, the Pro before going to bed within 46 hours of fasting. I remember the first 2 days before eating the morning to do some local motion, Xiangshou supine group 2 from the stomach to do the arm to lift dumbbells Xiangshou, like stovepipe on the stairs, a total of 15 minutes. According to the day of the week on, week after this day is eat the staple food, the first 2 days of fasting morning to adhere to exercise 15 minutes a week can lean 12 kg. With a good weekly routine exercise, as long as has always insisted, would have been thin and thin!
last summer by the way I lean to 86 pounds too! The most important thing is that this method is very easy, almost no taboos, of course, chocolate ice cream too evil of what I normally do not touch the drops.
No.3 ginger tea to eat off 1 week 5 pounds thinner!
I heard students say drink ginger tea is very effective, and she lost 5 pounds a week, the results I try, actually lost 8 pounds a week, hey, I am very excited! I have been to lose weight, but has not slim down, and now must find a such a good way and sisters to share your friends
ginger tea break to eat whole, fresh off for the day
will find it difficult mm who recommended this method. Oh, thus enhancing the excretion function. But also within the tea, add brown sugar and honey, used to sweets mm is also very easy to accept. Habit, usually breakfast, drink ginger tea, weight loss is very obvious.
for the crowd】 【
often cold hands and feet mm
lose weight eat sweets mm
hard to give yourself a break day 2 mm
whole day fasting is absolutely no patience mm ginger tea, fresh off
【】
schedule the first day of law: Early: normal diet: ibid night: ditto
first day of preparation to a normal diet, but be aware not to eat anything after dinner, sweets, and ring snacks, drink honey water
Day: Morning: carrot + ginger tea (400ml) in: ibid night: Cereal porridge
the day, you will find little stomach softens, and spirit concentrated.
Day: Morning: fasting, drinking ginger tea 2 cups (400ml) of: cereals porridge night: Cereal porridge
Day: Morning: ginger black tea: a normal diet later: ibid
【ginger black tea production methods】
from the Chinese point of view we have seen, the role of black tea and ginger are warming up. Drinking ginger tea useful to strengthen body metabolism, increase fat burning rate. Promote overeating and hoarding before because of the waste discharge in vitro. After fasting, the effect of weight loss can be sustained.
materials: a packet of Lipton tea, peeled ginger five, honey appropriate
practice: the tea bags and ginger together in a cup, the water brewing with more than ninety degrees, so after a little warm place Honey
Important: If you feel a burning feeling stomach, you should consider reducing the amount of ginger
drinking 2-6 cups a day is like.

(welcome to reprint)

- [b] Click here to enter the world's most sentimental 1000 classic love stories [/ B]
-

professional publishing love story
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote