Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
afrse4dfrj2j

Default nike ventilation new Am I Proud To Be American- I

Am I Proud To Be American? I Wish! Someday!
Am I proud to be American? I wish! Someday!

by Dr. Hasan Yahya

I have the right to be petulant, as a Palestinian, as an Arab, as a Muslim, as an American and as a human being alive in the maximum splendid and powerful nation in the world,Asics Mid Runner, the USA. I have the right to be angry. I seriously want to feel proud to be American, but I can't, I tried to force myself to feel proud, but I find pride flee away from me. Millions of Americans lost their jobs, other millions of Americans? lost their homes,? the economic is in recession, Banks are bankrupt, and our men and women killed in faraway land, and the USA make a contract with Israel to secure Israel's borders from smuggling arms. After thousands from Palestinians slew? including civilians,cheap abercrombie bracelets, women and children, instead of stopping arms from locations American administration know quite well its origins to Israel. And Even whereas I can't feel proud, I feel I want to wail alternatively laugh or dance. But in this circumstance I may absence psychotherapist to check my mentality, but while you know why I want to call, or laugh or dance, you ambition share with me laughing or crying or may be dance.?? When I see hundreds and thousands of Palestinians like me,nike air current, dead everyday, a baby did not pass first year, a motorcycle rider happy with his bicycle for the first time bombarded from the sky, people have vacation aboard the coast in kin reunion, bombarded by sea war-boats, structures ruined, civilians killed by ventilation strikes, and the USA diplomatic policy going to the floor in its strategic diplomacy, querying the silly question, what did I do? America deeds like the blind,new vibram fivefingers, the deaf, as whether morality have traveled so far away from American democracy,

In additional words, I would laugh, the USA contributes in the daily undergoing of Palestinians. Every studied person in North America has to kas long asbefore Israel became a state in 1948, JEWS owned only 7% percentage of the Palestinian Land, and Palestinians had 93% of Palestine. Palestinians from namely time,mbt shape up shoes, are anguish as runaways, and in the last 20 years since the so called-Oslo agreement, I feel responsible for not sensibility proud as an American. Everyday I see more humiliation newspaper against myself as an Arabsalabo, as a Palestinian, and as a Muslim, and as a human being. Everyday I find our men and women in the arm forces are facing death in the distant land.

How can I feel pride approximately a country stand all periods side by side with Israel. I see daily to look any wish for American morality to show itself and stand tight for justice not for Israel at all times. I hope and hope to watch and hear America wake up from the Zionist nightmare, with open eyes and minds to penetrate the enemy of the American folk which spend the American ration $7 million Dollars everyday [$500.00 Dollars? from every and every tax payer in America.] To get up up and stand tall in world politics not for the big police officer of the world, but as the big brother to oversee justice and freedom.

The recent years policies and practices of hating the monster America must change into annuals of love and adore of? USA abroad. We entire understand history,fivefingers vibram, no stuff what the USA medium mention. The free reception in America namely a big joke we entire know-they themselves know- Except few,? beware Americans, I am advising you, the enemy inside, no out. The war opposition a small team does not secure America. What secure America is its agreeable actions, its train to its slogans of freedoms, righteousness, and parity not because JEWS only, yet for always including Palestinians. I pray to God for America to come back to oversee its amuse preferably than favor a camel painted by a mouse.????

Hasan Yahya writes newspaper col for Malaysia , www.Worldfutures.info?and TINA International News Agency. www.hasanyahya.com ?
相关的主题文章:

asics kayanos women's shoes plenty and no stop

mart tods Bape LL Soldier OD Boots 8211; Fall-Winter 2010 - Sneaker Files_2884

Sponsored Links