Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
stevemhp70q

Thumbs up 49ers’ Harbaugh Is Happy Out of His Comfort Zone

Whistle-blowing trains rumble past the practice field at routine intervals, just a David Akers chip shot from the far end zone. The screams of passengers being flung upside down on a ride at a theme park next door mix with the shrill tweets of coaches&rsquo; whistles. Then there&rsquo;s the sports-radio chatter, growing more vociferous every day, about the competence of the returning quarterback, Alex Smith, who struggled against a blitzing New Orleans defense Friday night in a 24-3 preseason loss. Jim Harbaugh, the 49ers&rsquo; first-year coach and a former N.F.L. quarterback, has said all along that the starting job is Smith&rsquo;s to lose. After <a href="www.trading666.com"><strong>wholesale Cheap Replica Handbags from china </strong></a> the setback to the Saints, Harbaugh said Smith, who signed a one-year contract to return for his seventh season, remained the front-runner. But he did not discount the possibility that the 49ers would add a veteran quarterback &ldquo;if the right person&rdquo; became available. In an interview this month, Harbaugh was asked what he liked about Smith. &ldquo;This is a new start,&rdquo; he said. &ldquo;I like the fact that he wanted to do it here.&rdquo; Harbaugh, 47, came from Stanford, where he was mentoring an N.F.L.-ready quarterback in Andrew Luck. During the lockout, Harbaugh occasionally wondered if he would be coaching anybody this fall. But even at the negotiations&rsquo; lowest points, he never second-guessed his decision to opt out of college for the N.F.L. &ldquo;That was kind of one of the reasons I took this job,&rdquo; Harbaugh said. &ldquo;I didn&rsquo;t want to be in any kind of comfort zone. I didn&rsquo;t want to be in any kind of guaranteed situation. The fact that it was uncharted waters, try to figure out ways to do things, gave me energy.&rdquo; At a practice this month, Harbaugh zipped throws to Braylon Edwards, the former Jet who signed with the 49ers as a free agent. Harbaugh rushed toward his quarterbacks during a passing drill like a basketball player defending a 3-point shooter. The previous day he spent several minutes lined up behind the team&rsquo;s new center, Jonathan Goodwin, tutoring his quarterbacks on where to <a href="http://www.trading666.com/T-shirt-polo-men-t-shirt-f2-61-c3-89.html"><strong>wholesale fashion polo men t-shirt online from china </strong></a> place their hands to receive the snap. Smith&rsquo;s backups &mdash; Colin Kaepernick, a second-round draft pick out of Nevada, and Jeremiah Masoli, who was undrafted &mdash; played out of the shotgun in college. &ldquo;So there&rsquo;s some extra teaching that needs to go on with those guys,&rdquo; Harbaugh said with a twinkle in his eye. Harbaugh is fiercely competitive, with the potential to be the West Coast version of the Jets&rsquo; Rex Ryan if only he would let his mouth run free. &ldquo;I just like being the guy who throws the rocks at the beehive every now and then,&rdquo; he said. So far the rocks have stayed in his pockets. Harbaugh has not taken aim at Pete Carroll, the coach of the division rival Seahawks, whose skin he burrowed under when he was at Stanford and ran up the score on one of Carroll&rsquo;s Southern California teams. There have been no challenges issued along the lines of, &ldquo;I think we need to find someone else besides the 49ers to beat the Seahawks.&rdquo; Harbaugh meets with the beat writers every other day &mdash; most coaches take questions daily during training camp &mdash; and even then, he does so with something less than a smile on his face. After a recent practice, he challenged a reporter who pointed out that one running back had gotten very few carries, saying, &ldquo;I don&rsquo;t even know if you&rsquo;re right, so it&rsquo;s hard to comment on it.&rdquo; In the wake of the loss to the Saints, Harbaugh took umbrage <a href="http://utenti.multimania.it/sihaya10191/displayimage.php?pos=-72"><strong>Telling The Difference Between False And Real Women Designer Bags ...</strong></a> with someone who suggested that the offensive line, which gave up six sacks, had played poorly. &ldquo;You make that statement,&rdquo; Harbaugh said, &ldquo;and by me even answering it, it would validate what you&rsquo;re saying.&rdquo;

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
ua8ofdfd

| Back to logs list

70973 2008 年 03 月 06 日 18:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Industry News
before , the world's largest Chinese search engine, announced the beginning of its voice search service public service test. It is understood that the can search based on user request. . account.
follow the prompts to registration, the press began to enter the real voice search of the trip. The following is the dialogue Record:
Baidu Service Engineer: Hello, Welcome to Baidu voice search, will you need any help?
Reporter: I would like to ask, to what seat Wukesong photographic equipment City car ah?
Baidu Service Engineer: This gentleman, Hello! I ask where you are, and what position?
Reporter: I Xizhimen nearby.
Baidu Service Engineer: Yes, please wait.
(a burst of crackling sound of the keyboard, and soon, s voice)
Baidu Service Engineer: You can take the Metro Line Xizhimen in Fuxingmen Station, then change to metro line 1 and get off at the Wukesong station, from the northeast exit out of, any of a bus ride two stations to be Huiqiao Nan, it wants to get off.
Reporter : Oh, please say again, I can not remember what
Baidu Service Engineer: Sir Hello, We currently offer the service to send text messages search results, you need to search results we will then send text messages to you.
Reporter: Well
Baidu Service Engineer Officer: Well, later we will search results be sent to your phone, sir, what need help
Reporter: No, thank you!
Experience II: Address inquiries
the first query results quickly back to the registration of mobile journalists.
press and begin the second query using a mobile phone, this time,pandora bracelets uk, select Q Address:
Baidu Service Engineer: Hello, welcome to voice search using Baidu, may I ask what you need help?
Reporter: Can you help me check in Dongdan, Jianguomen there a Commercial Bank? specific address and office telephone number is what?
Baidu Service Engineer: Good Just a moment
(crackling sound check)
Baidu Service Engineers: Hello, we check to have three choices, 11 Jian Guo Men Nei Street, there is a Industrial and Commercial Bank, phone 65292269; Oriental Plaza in Wangfujing W3 seat there is a layer of Industrial and Commercial Bank, phone 85181650, the other, No. 237 Wangfujing Street, also has a telephone number is 65246520. We can send this information to your mobile phone.
Reporter: Thank you
Experience III: Third
complex problems, the reporter asked a relatively complex problem abbreviated:
Baidu Service Engineer: Hello, Welcome to Baidu voice search, will you need any help?
Reporter: recently held the two sessions, as mentioned in the Beijing housing prices represented things that the recent rise also, could you help me check detailed information?
Baidu Service Engineers: Hello, Please wait
(short query sound, much faster than expected)
Baidu Service Engineer: Hello! us help you find the result,pandora sale, in the March 4, CPPCC member and president of China's urban construction holding group, said in the refining, For now,pandora charms, Beijing's housing prices inflection point yet to come. His point is: the future price of Beijing real estate market is still a steady, step by step, walk the growth process in the short term will not be inflation and collapse.
Baidu Service Engineer: Is this the answer you are satisfied with?
Reporter: I'm fine, thank you!
experience experience experience
three times the voice search Baidu, Baidu service engineers query speed much faster than expected, The information provided also are in line with the needs of users,pandora bracelets, is worthy of trained professionals.
reporters also learned that Baidu search for paid services voice, every minute, Baidu to pay a coin (1 yuan RMB Baidu to buy one dollar coin), first registered for use,pandora beads, the system will give you an account giving 5 Baidu currency. used up by mobile phone users to recharge the account. reporter spent a total of three search more than 3 minutes,cheap pandora bracelets, donated enough money Baidu pay, huh, huh.
All in all, the voice search Baidu feel pretty good overall, but needed if the search query is not convenient Internet services, would be a very good choice.