Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
hloe2f31
Commander In Chief

hloe2f31 is on a distinguished road
Default Ed Hardy t-shirts with loose jeans are pretty hot

I think a guy looks hottest in a semi-tight white or black shirt with jeans or in a business suit, though.
It really depends what kind of person you are because if your a business man, wearing a tight ed hardy shirt would look a little wierd. I personally don’t like ed hardy, i think its only for guidos on jersey shore and really cocky assholes. … just being honest here! girls arent really all that picky.. suits are always really great but casually, i love guys who have big shoulders/large body and wear a really fitted t-shirt. it looks really great,C Hearts of Cartier Necklace in Stainless steel with 14k White G! i love light coloured jeans on guys, and i love casual dress shirts. my favorite thing has deffinetly got to be a black long sleeve sweater. printhespotlight.files… kind of like that. i prefer the sweater to not be a v-neck. im not crazy about the green shirt underneath. i find these sweaters just look so classy with a pair of jeans. dont worry much were not picky. if you take care of your hair, body, and just have a good,cartier love bangles, funny personality and a nice smile we’ll love you!
Depends on the guy, but dressier is almost always better for me. Jeans and t-shirt can be cute sometimes, but it speaks well of someone who is willing to put effort into his appearance– whether he’s pushing a few pounds,Cartier Double C Motif Charm Necklace in Gold Plated With Diamon, built,cartier bracelets for men, or plain. It shows a sense of social awareness, personal confidence, and usually indicates to me he isn’t incredibly passive,cartier love bracelets price, which are all dating high marks for me. Some men can do this with tees and jackets, but most move to suits. It can be punky, mob chic,cartier love bracelet, or as simple as a white dress shirt and slacks.
Think of clothes as potential costume ingredients for advertizing your tastes, interests,cartier rings price, cultural leanings, ######uality, and intelligence. It’s not like I can’t get to know a guy who dresses like everybody else,cartier white gold love bracelet, and often I do– but clothing cues give me an edge in how to approach someone. Regardless of his reason for it, I automatically feel like I know Guy In A Skirt more than Some Other Guy. Guy in Gamer Shirt is someone I can approach knowing one of his hobbies. Guy with Zombie Messenger Bag is someone I can talk to about zombie films.
I guess if anything, my suggestion is to be distinctive in a way that you feel good about.
Re: Hardy shirts– I said advertizement, not billboard. Understated is always preferable to gaudy. I suppose I’d feel different if I was a huge fan,cartier silver love bracelet, maybe. But a little goes a long way.
Personal aesthetics, a lot of analysis,cartier engagment rings, and a job that involves observing and assessing people. Going to an oddball college full of alternatively stylish men (see skirt and other examples).
hloe2f31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links