Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
9619f3eitr

Default Do not see at this post might retention you ten mi

HP Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retirement reflections:

If this article does not share with you, that was my mistake.
share this article if you, you did not read, continue to make detours you do not reprehend me.
If you read this article, do not read only half the time you say, that you have is a
If you read, you find this article only talk about the great truths of your life experience that is insufficient, you need to pass this collection, a few years out of touch the walls, badly beaten and then come back read, you will lament your ignorance.
If you read, that makes sense, then shelved, to continue into the crowded subway, still with his own ideas to think about yesterday's future, your life will continue to repeat yesterday's position.
If you read, think it was a coming man, on the advice of your life and you are willing to tell you his thoughts to adviser their future life, in terms of your success is not difficult, the difficulty is you Whether to use the ideas in this article has been to spur their own.
If you read, calculate it was a elder in his life time to write an article because your counsel, namely you already have someone similar life experience, at all times you proceed to go hard and accomplish great is no laborious, the hardship is if you tin put your own life experience and share it?
decision depth of experience, learning and breadth of the decision. Your life is it?

I.

on work and life I had an interesting observation, foreign companies are more white-collar workers aged 25-35, very few employees over the age of 40, twenties and thirties foreign employees are high-spirited, but foreign companies approximately the age of 40 the manager is very mortifying. I've seen nigh the age of 40 mostly foreign managers have quit, bound to last most of the private enterprises, for instance, Jun Tang. The success of foreign workers is largely the success of the company, not individual success, Siemens, than those of the United States great, but does not mean that Siemens managers stronger than the States United States the owner can even say far worse. And into the foreign companies often do not understand this early, 90% of his success deserving to their ability, in fact, foreign companies are not irregular, general manager of China will change what a great impact performance. Well, the question is, when these managers more than 40 years of age, they become very high salary requirements, and can in fact they are not so outstanding, as the foreign company's boss, how would you choose? Some are just not high salary, to a bit of able and vigorous young man, some, why should we use you?

from the above example, the work can actually see our trajectory, twenties and thirties, when the pressure of living is still relatively small, the body is still relatively good, on the better parent body, the following has no kid , no pledge and no kids to seminary, when a diplomatic white-collar workers is still quite shine little, and acquire more than ample flowers. But man, at last, to wed and have children, at last, will grow old, to 40 years old, older parents, we should see a doctor to take medication, to some people care, they have to pay a pledge, to have basic decent life, to heave a baby needs at that time ... ... how many money is ample to spend that counts. So, look at work, look to put a little bit beyond, who the moment of high and cheap who can not say what.

From this point on, I do not coincide too much emphasis on the first job's salary, but no need to compare with the first job's salary, which is just out of middle school students is mutual. Normal about 35 years to work, which is like a contest, and marathon real inconsistency is that no professional sportsmen in this competition, everyone is only one chance. To know thatthere are not many people even insist on the end, most people finally come to the end, only a few people are running across the finish line, so at the opening of time, grasp a leading position and not much meaning . When he first entered the community into the 500 if the company would be able to get the 3k-6k / monthly wages,Supra Trinity NS Shoes, and some special technical personnel may be able to 8k / month, the problem is, 5 years later to get the digit? Estimated 5k-10k is quite a lot. Although the high starting point, but the increase was limited, and that the young people back the growing pressure to arrest up.

two days ago I asked one of my sales, you will one of these things are new for 2 years to learn, but required new salary is only your half of that time, how do you do?
profession as a sporting event, a prefatory, semi terminal and final. Just while we all preliminaries into the community, most of the strength of the average person is, at this time that solemn efforts to make human stand out a morsel presently, so some people in their twenties did the manager, some human later too eventually won the preliminary circular, in his thirties became the director. Then the semi-finals, semi-finals are to participate in the preliminary round triumph, and each male there is skill, not a problem above the intelligence, then you absence to win this time, not so cozy, a mini morsel of effort and detailed single is not enough have mighty patience, to understand how to rely aboard the strength of the group, to know how to rein in people's ideas, to have long-term outlook ... ...

look to win the semi-finals is not easy, but, is not so difficult. Because the law is to give the world a little success and in the meantime people become complacent, who just won the preliminary round often do not know just won the preliminary round, with the result that most people are pride of little complacent, that they have understand all, do not need to be studied, they would think that he could not further their cause is not a. Although they are still difficult to deal with, but they are not patient, no guest, measure, and no clear long-term vision. Like an angry ox, although severe, will eventually be vanquished, but won the rematch like a matador, like others, was not rash, followed his own buffet, slowly run out of patience and physical opponents. After winning the semi-finals, has been a very amazing about the professional managers, and became general manager of small and middling companies, large company vice chancellor in charge of the tens of millions or even hundreds of millions a year business.

final came the final, to be aboveboard I have not won the final, so for the final certain element can only guess it on their own, winning or losing this time is written as fiction who might like , we are all masters, made a mistake to wait for each other, to easily defeat their opponents is not possible, in addition to the all the stops, but also need a little fortune and time. The laws of the world continues to play a role, won the semi-finals of the people have not only become complacent, they are often insistent and not listen to other people, some people become irritable temper, the mood became impetuous, health began to corrode, their greatest the enemy is their own, in the final to do is not defeated by their own, waiting for someone to be their own beat. This amusement is the same as the last game between the main to see who will win the final few mistakes.

Second, the source of the work

you happy? Your work, OK?

have done that job very happy after a period of time? Do you feel yourself in the wrong line? Feel that they have not received the dispose? Do you feel like a mess to work a pain to work every day? There is no want to change jobs? In fact, there did not feel the company did not originally thought so well? Do you feel this job is to find the original because of the pressure to survive, and it is not right for you? You get what you want from a job get that? What you happy every day?

many furious people on the horizon, you have not thought about, why do not you happy? Why are you petulant?

In fact, the source of your unhappiness, because you do not know what! You do not know everything, so you do not know what to pursue, you do not know what to pursue, so you get nothing.

I all feel that his career is his first concern, what you want? Most people probably thought about this problem, the only mind is - I want a job, I want a good salary, I know everyone's desire for pay, but you want every few years Why do it bring an end to ...the process of looking for work? Every year, in which you want to work and the salary for the anxious to spend it? Do not want it, like really want to clear. Harm than good, not because the thirst for hard drinking poison. The more restless, the more feel that they absence a job, the more hungry, more they want to know, the more prone to failure, your experience is getting worse, people who work under a see at your resume to frown. So you Yuehe Yue thirsty, the more thirsty to drink more, into a vicious cycle. We can only deplore untimely or unjust things, only to vent up a horizon, in the failure of finding the resonance point psychological poise Bale. Most people have to survive the pressure, I also must survive the oppression will have a lot of solicitude, assured people will get power from the nervousness, and negative people will get lost because of anxiety. Must all make choices under pressure, which is troubled earth, not stuff if you like do not like mentioning.

general we are dealing with important things and things into crisis, do not do important things if it will always pressing things to do. Such as exercise to maintain good health is an important thing, and a doctor is urgent matters. If you do not exercise to stay healthy, you will always worry for pain. Another example is fire prevention is important, but the fire is pressing matters, if necessary pay attention to fire obstruction, we must always fight the fire. Looking for work, too, would like their own to what is really important thing, finding a job is urgent matters, if I were you better, it will always find work. People tend to urgent matters relatively large pressure, forcing people to hurry to do things that are important but relatively not so much pressure to do things most people are driven by the pressure, under pressure, always felt that non- urgent things to do first, the result is always full of fire, never-ending time. (The work of many people as busy as the pain like the fire brigade, but also because there is no work to do important things.) Those who claim to live in woe in order to survive attend to so many friends, had difficulties to find a job today, you do not The important thing to do, is the result not the cause. If today you still as eager to find a job without thinking, then perhaps in the future to continue to bear the pain of job results.

I always feel I must say the heading of heavy points, need a lot of thinking, than Don laugh to play the boring heading of armed police, but the world is no easy success, success, a amount to pay. Please forget all the pressure to survive, think of this life what you want most? Therefore, the most important things to decide before you what you want.

Third, what is Microsoft did a good job there

Tang Jun, a lot of young people in universities feel that this is the career they strive to, I sent in my forum posts Tsinghua by these students have the despise that time the students just want to go abroad or to foreign companies, but now seems, I was right, went to the grand Tang Jun, Chen created a grand, a private company. A high degree of returnees in the altitude 500 companies in the bigger salary, which is about the dream of many young people, the problem is that college students graduate each year in this dream, but only 500 good jobs.

people are to face, and it is like the comparisons, even at work like competition, whether it is not what you want. We believe that foreign companies well, but fortunately wrong? Well, they better office space, this is what you want it? They live in relatively good business hotel, this is what you want it? Others will adore the work of a foreign company, which is what you want it? All that is for others to read, why do you live so hard for others to see? On the other hand, they pay the general welfare, and not particularly great, they are fewer opportunities for promotion, it is difficult to achieve a very high charge, although they often grudge overtime, but did not dare not to work overtime, because is a human stem Do you want to clear? 500 some good? What job is to consider what you want, or consider other people like to see?

most of my college classmates were to the United States, and even graduated so many years, also recently went abroad. Abroad really that good? My college classmates, most or doctoral, postdoctoral fellows, visiting scholars skirmished at present, only a decent at an American university to get a prim educating. What is difficult when the servant instructors? I have several cousins ​​also went overseas,Happy, and their parents alone at family, no one to catch on, there are several people collapsed at home no one knows, to work abroad, really so glorious it? As someone said, What do you think is the best one, because you really comprehend, or because people say he is the best? Even if he is the best for others, for you have to be the best it?

for what they want, they must most apparently the outlooks of others not so important. Many people are always other people's attitudes are often inspired by the outlooks of relatives, friends, remarks, colleagues ... ... The question is, who you really are to live life? Life of one's life is not a sequel to the parents, children, life is not a prequel, but not friends appearance the life of the articles, only you is responsible for their own lives, others can not and can not take this responsibility. Make their own decisions, at least in the end, had nobody to regret. For most people, normal intelligence, no important decisions made right or bad, no matter how kind of choice, is to try. For example, you do not consider that school on their own, not into this industry now, it could not live a life? Will it fail? Not really.

I think good work should be suitable for your work, specifically, should give you what you want to work, you may need in mandate to fathom what it really your job , instead of catching the company's size, scale, foreign or state-owned enterprises, is not known, is not a listed company to measure. Small companies, not necessarily a good company, a lot of work to make money, it may not be a good job. You still must first figure out what you want, if you do not know what you want, you'll not find a good job, because you only ever see what you get, you get, are you do not want.
may be the best, have in your side, but, you have not educated to adore. People are always staring at things that are not at the expense of those who have already got.

IV

ordinary Chinese people, I found inspirational inspirational and abroad there is a very big difference, compared to encourage China's inspirational volunteer who has made a big, Revival, one day as wealthy as you. Comparison of foreign inspirational real life to encourage people to face up to face the plight of ordinary people, although the result is as rich as you, but the starting point not the same, relatively speaking, I think the latter is more pragmatic in the operation, when the former needs losers by 999 to stack a success story.

We are ordinary people, ordinary people, which method that the probability it is very exact. Therefore, we will not buy a lottery of 500 million, we will not be Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, we will not fly fall, very few of us would venture successful, 30% of us will divorce Most of us will live over 65 years old ... ...

So are you thinking what they want when the seek for on you. Such people as Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, is relying on life, and to see the article I wrote will not let you be their, even if you become them and not my credit this article. Target was higher for those who like a dare is good, but for most ordinary people, but relatively easy to become deterred and depressed, it is easy to give up.

back, the Li Ka-shing 50 times less money than you, he is more than you happy? Maybe. There is no more than 50 times you happy, certainly not. He'll be happy, than you for a maximum of twice, or even now you may not be happy. Find what you want is not a competition with others, more than anyone else want more higher, more intent goals than anyone else. Although this goal is ambitious as Li Ka-shing, but you will not necessarily from the target process and the pursuit of goals to be happy, but basically you can not do. You have to listen to your internal voice, can really make you look for something to be happy, and that is what you want.
you want, or we phone it target, the target is actually not the level of the points, you do not need no one another because of his high goals and I'm apologetic, in fact achieve their goal of success, success big and small, happy is the same. We pursue success, in fact, is the pursuance of the happiness of success, not success itself. Career route, we will be the competitive mentality often blindfolded and forget the pursuance of what, forget what makes us happier.

community flourishes in the newspaper a lot, these messages will always be in our heart set off a lot of ripples, the ripples become more tempestuous sea, the waves of my heart in addition to carrying your goal overturned canoe, and will not make you rich overnight. The thieves did not get pounded on Annaibuzhu, or mind activity, or a large sense of injustice, do you really want to call a bandit, but did not dare.

ordinary day I had, to ordinary people's happiness, at least sleep well at night.

Fifth, quit and accumulation

first like to say that work is a need for sensible things, so do not melodrama in the work identity, some people may be on the horizon that you have great temperament and cheer , the Company tel companies will not think you are very personal and free your bills. When you are very handsome to launched your boss, when you dig a lot cool to recruitment HR, bills or to take or pay, but less time for you to make money, in addition to yourself, no one losses.

I am not opposition change jobs, but job-hopping is not the solution, and the consequences of frequent job-hopping is to let people feel no loyalty at all, and can not be truce of mind. Now many people looking for work from the Internet, a lot of people looking for work sites are often out of some stupid idea, to kas long asthey are profitable enterprises, of lesson, profit from their own perspective, we frequently change jobs more frequently the more business they are looking for a job is booming, so encouraging people to quit their job. So they will often narrate you that you get less salary, you enjoy the benefits worse, is As a result you will not feel at ease, whether you disco the tank to solve the problem, whether it is more amusement, that they have no control.

to quit there is definitely a problem, in common problems, the hide is not immune, and numerous people quit because of this or that is not happy, if this is not happy, not at this enterprise decided, then the afterward most companies can not supply to have determined. You have to trust that 90% of cases, your corporation is not so bad, you think good companies are not as good. As Siege says, Change in the environment you do not know what problems encountered, instead of this, it is better to solve the problem out in the present. A lot of problems when you truly want to solve the time, perhaps not so difficult. Sometimes you think the problem is not solved, in fact, that only

twists and turns of life bend should be upward, occasionally encountered it is always low but the twists and turns upward trend, but not as often as the pulse back to the beginning, I've seen a lot of interviewers, 30 years old, four or five copies of work experience, as many as 3 years each time, at least 1 year, 30-year-old returned to the starting point when starting from a stem from the basic position, take the basic salary of the basic, and 20-year-old young man with the competition, do not feel a bit hard it? This day is better than it?

is the collection of chief at, this collection, including interpersonal relationships, experience, contacts, word of jaws ... ... if often alteration industry, characterized along the accumulation of several years in vain, all from scratch, if it was two second industry, only about 35 years old 5 years of accumulation, but not changed in the industry of a people who had at least 10 years of accumulation, who would prevail? To 2-3 years of work, many people feel that work is not flat, as if to a obstruction, sensibility bored, wanted to resign, even for an industry, think that everything can be put aside worries will be many better. Actually, this just makes you start from scratch, to happen when the original trade or as difficult, survive on the cross took a huge step up, to kas long aseveryone goes through this process, every person he comes along a few career a obstruction, you'll bring an end to ... the others do not survive you along. Long-distance running people will know thatthe starting is easy, but soon there will be the first to suffer, but can flee over this long phase, followed by a second encounter uncomfortable, insisted that the hereafter can sprint a so forth, uneasy worse than the last, until not get on. Most people can not stand the first time, some people can persevere to the second, third even whereas you can not clutch on, but did not go to a few people here, and this chief enough to live this life you secure the.

a job to two or three years time, most people will become proficient at this time often find ourselves repeating a lot of people will feel tired, some people will feel that they get everything they have so do not bother to quest progress. Change jobs many times because I felt lost amuse, and feel that they have completed the game. In fact, emulation has just begun at this time, working two or three years, regardless of whether the client relationship, contacts, men, relationships and leadership in the industry's dignity ... ... these are insufficient, but the results were slightly always feel good, everybody felt terribly steel with client relations, feeling very good fame in the industry. In fact, you can say for sure, definitely not, this time, or to drive out to the before two years, moving steadily, accumulating only just begun.

you know enough about your customers? Do you know his biggest fret is? You know enough about your boss it? Do you know his biggest anxiety is? You know your hands enough to it? Do you know his biggest worry is? If you do not know, how can you think you have accumulated enough? If you do not know, how do you let them help you, do you want them to do? If they do not do the things you want them to do, how can you successful?

six, waiting

This is the most fickle people do not like the topic, did not want to say that this topic, as it would cause too much argument, but I do not plan, and quarrel that, but Taking into account the long-term career planning, this is a topic that can not run, decided to write about, please do not like to leave it. not always dress ruddy

will be hit by a car, not every criminal will be caught, not every mistake will be penalized, not every corrupt official will be shot, not your every effort will be awarded, not adhere to every time you see some people are not paying every point you can get a fair return, not your every good can be understood ... ... This is the troubled world . Well, anything is not good enough, although, morals do you have the courage to overturn it? If not, you have a better solution to it? Many times, people need a little patience and confidence. Everyone always unfair to turn a few things, but ordinarily is the best way to wait for peace of mind.

there are times when we need to await, need to loneliness, waiting for the moment belongs to you. Chow Yun Fat wait too, had to wait for Andy Lau, Stephen Chow wait too, had to wait for Faye Wong, Zhang Yimou has been waiting for ... ... to see them now successful adults, you may have seen the original and the patience to wait for them? Have you ever seen a street vendor in the street Golden Horse medalist? Have you ever seen a group of Devon in the theater community to an crowd that comic? You may have seen Stephen Chow's role are not even a line? Every successful person has a deep depression of the day, I can almost dream the way out of their ponderous drinker, I can imagine them struggling to survive distress. Brilliant in their lives the most beautiful day in their desire to succeed, but empty-handed, as you now. No vouch that they will be successful in the future, and durability of their choice is lonely. If then they always talking about the

once I do not understand why some people do not have the aptitude than I have to sit on my head, older than me had to be when I was leading it? Why do some Black people do not need to be capable to make money? Why just when reform and prologue up people can be so easy to make money, and when our corner, what should regulate it? One day I suddenly thought, I'm still in school when they struggle and strife in society, they struggle in the society has accumulated more than a dozen twenty years, we have current people come, some of them I want to, I is not in to be just, am I to be pillaged. Because I might acquire too fast, because I could not help but lonely. Twenty-year-old man, no money, no career, there are vigorous desire.

people will always be setbacks, and people will always be low tide, people always have the time not to be understood, and people always must be humble when it is precisely those times in life the most critical time, because we are frustrated, and most people can not cross the threshold, you could, you would succeed. At such moments, we need to be patient, to wait with confidence, I believe, will not give up your life, opportunities always come. At least you're young, you do not go to jug, no students can not cure the disease, did not owe the debt is not from. People less fortunate than yourself far more fortunate than you had, What are you terrified? Way to go step by step, although that step to reach the finish line very exciting, but most of the steps are puny or even boring, but without these steps, or unable to bear the ordinary boring, you can not usher in the final once and for all those excited people.

adversity, God help your opponents out of the place. You know, you feel good, other people feel good, you could not get on other people, too, do not tell anyone you can not hold on, it would only permit access to uphold the reassurance of others, so that competitors see you smile face, wastage of confidence out of the marathon. Victory belongs to those who have the patience of the people.

in the most desperate, I will go to the films When all the people quit, I do not lose hope, I do not give up. Sitting in the automobile every day after work, I like buzzing

VII into line with the right people on

in China, probably few people is a job to do in the end, notwithstanding this, first job, all butme need to pay care, there Two things particularly important, is the first entry, the second thing is with people. The first job is the greatest shock on the people to combine the modern vocational department of labor has been very small, we basically can only be an adept in an industry can not become experts in multiple industries. Even if a lot of cases also proved very successful in an industry to additional industries are often not so entirely back to things, Apple said when joining a result the very successful John in Pepsi to Apple flat. In fact, no industry particularly good, and no industry, particularly meager, which the industry may have reported that the average salary is relatively high, but they did not say is that the industry average pressure is relatively large. Once the industry looks smart only to find many places is not so absolute, but outsiders can not see.

tell the fact, I did not get rich, so my suggestion is just make people happy to work suggestion, not how the fortunes of the suggestion, we only argue the general situation of persons of ordinary workers. I think the choice between what the industry is not much to see if the problem can not just look at my eyes. For example, from the previous year, the state started cracking down on the therapeutic industry, many pharmaceutical companies are not going to open, a lot of sales of the pharmaceutical industry began to switch. In fact, the slump in the pharmaceutical industry is for all companies, not for a company, everyone is struggling, this time is not worth the escaped, the majority of the formal business of medicine, even if I were you to hold two or three years a new always can sustain, most rely on pharmaceutical sales salary support is to hold two or three years, the state can not always hold above her pharmaceutical industry, the scene is always two or three years later would be nice, everyone else at that time run and you did not run, then the day should be a lot better. Sometimes feel like this industry to dead, the question is then not the industry, few people can do to become a good profession, when we all feel bad, is often the best of times. We all feel the financial industry is good, the high threshold of the financial sector did not say how many people Xiaojiannaodai to dig into competition and stimulus, but also into the future always beware of a neglectful, who was later to crowding out, the pressure enormous, How can we talk about pleasure? Will not necessarily

solar vigor this thing still can not enter the stage of practical petition, but China already has seven and solar-related companies listed on the NYSE, and Suning, Yongle United States is trading companies, but also listed, Lu Thai textile and profit growth for 10 continuous years, more than 50%, selling tea in a tea one, selling raiment in the Sea Orchid House can be listed ... ... in fact, really does not matter what commerce you choose, the key is how to do it. Things are made out of people, the key is people.

there is one thing to memorize, this world, ever be until we can foretell the future, successful people are always a few, the rich people are always a minority, most people in general, ordinary, not very successful. Therefore, most people train and opinion, often not from the success of the recent practices and views. So most people say good things not good, most people say is not necessarily a good thing bad. Most people, when stocks go down as a matter of time that, when all the more ardent, or more recent days. When most people buy a house, house prices will not ascend, but prices rose to about the same time, that the most people start to buy a house. Not have such a thing so that we have changed successfully, made a fortune in history never has been, and will not happen. Some things have been fortunate, even now the moment, or elsewhere at other times will be lost.

young people in the beginning of his career, with particular attention is to do the right thing, do not let your life always coming decades live in panic, but not worth for a job and lose his own youth. My company is not a bribe, before a lot of people do not understand, or even their own workers do not understand, but now, we are the largest peep companies, customers happy and we are dealing with, particularly when the fight against corruption in the country, each Everybody knows the reputation that we do not give money to do business, have dared to do business with us. The courage to give money to the company, not the other path, that is, running, or else nap well every day, people still look at the long-term point. Very often,Tai Po and chats Sedum ( b), it seems the nearest road, the road is distant, it seems distant direction, in fact, is the nearest road.

with the right people is to say, after joining the good teachers keep up a good leader, who just joined the community to do things often do not experience, need someone to words and deeds. For the development of a person for a good leader is very important. The so-called

First of all, a good leader should have a broad mind, if a leader every day, angry that he almost certainly was not a broad-minded people who can not temper tantrums when the leadership, most is a very powerful leadership. When the Chinese leadership can not stomach the biggest problems is the ability to better than they are, so we often see a phenomenon is very capable leadership, a group of men a group of idlers mediocrity or men. If you see this kind of environment, or do not go well.

Second, leaders should be willing to think from the perspective of subordinate issues, this is the time from the interview can be found, if the leader is always thought from the perspective of their own problems, nearly did not hear to you what to say, this perilous. From the perspective of subordinates do not represent the agreed attention to the question under the claim, but he must understand the position of subordinates, subordinates, why think so, then he must convince you that only care about how their leadership is often difficult to acquire a principle under the .

third, leading the prowess to take responsibility if a problem put the responsibility down to move, with credit to go out into the embrace themselves, not with the leadership of this worth mentioning. Select the leadership, to choose the leadership of the key moments Kangde Zhu, able to pay under the leadership of the error, because it is his responsibility as a leader.

feasible, you can not approach a good actuator, for China's leadership is often the butt resolved the leadership of the brain as he sat leadership position, so his words are more rational, which is the traditional notion of official standard the mistake, there may be a lot of this ignorant and incompetent leadership, merely it is really a good entity for you, if an day you will be more than him, you hope that he is fatuous alternatively smarter? In fact, such a leadership is relatively easy to get, merely you want your diagram down to it. Learn more approximately some people, more and better than they are dealing with people, the same can ascertain a good preceptor, not a group of people with the same complaints of reduced society, complaints foreman, it can not assist you, ambition only make you even more negate. And those dealing with people better than you, to look how they think, how to do, study from them, and then handle with more people.

eight

Every day we choose to do most things, in fact, is to choose, so when talking about his career have mentioned this topic.

I always think that, to a great extent, what we actually become a kind of person the right to decide in our own day, we are doing a kind of adoptions, I can not prose this article, go to someone else's post flap bricks, you can also write these words, but also to help others mobilize their own thoughts, I can let others memorandum the format easy to read, you can also write a cluster, I can This made up, you can also look in the hair several times before, you can choose not to shave went to the interview, you can choose the front of the mirror ... ... Every day, every moment we are doing this or that decision, we can casual, you can also spend some thought, adds up to tens of thousands of small choice to decide what ultimately we are a people.

sense of our future is not given by others is our own choice, many would say that I am Bitter ah, did not must choose A, if you think But every day you can choose whether to be more alert customer service number, whether the staff is more patient, if some of the more careful work done, whether to understand more clearly the situation, whether to further illuminate some of the problems is not clear ... ... You can also choose whether to continue to adhere in anguish, whether to throw out of their own negative thoughts, do not excuse a person's blunder, if I believe I am here to write these words, is not to make the same blunder ... ... live every day to give you the opportunity to choose every day to give you the opportunity to change your life, you can choose to rely on the floor Sapo coil, teeth can also choose to stand up. You always have a choice. Some choose not promise immediate, the need to accumulate, such as planters can choose their own often go to irrigation, you can choose to let God to gush in, be sure you are watering down today, seedlings may not grow at once today, but often poured water, most of the seedlings will eventually grow back, if you do not water, the crop must be very bad.

in annual life to give you the chance, he will not give you hand over a crowd of money will not give you a good job, but in fact, he had to give you the opportunity. My family is an ordinary family, without anybody great social narrations, and my father after graduating from university was assigned to the boundary, the little town is only a road, their generation are actually more than we have cause to complain, will they did not get, the Cultural Revolution, when young, did not must read the paperback, assist border Chaduilahu, until the age, but give teens a accident. He has a good reason as thousands of juvenile people like to sit there complaining about untimely grievances. However, behind ten annuals assigned to the border, the National Recovery recruit graduate students, took him back to the incipient school. Yan Jiusheng graduation, he was assigned to a small unit in Anhui Province, is 3 years, the state of the premier doctoral student enrollment, he returned to the original school exam to become China's 1st generation of PhD, then of him than I am now age is still great. Did not give up his life, he did not give up life. 10 years of waiting, he made his own choice, he did not give up, he did not 破罐子破摔, so when the time comes, he changed his life. You will eventually convert the variety of person to decide every little choice in between you.

you choose to believe? Who you choose to make friends? What do you choose? How do you choose? ... ... We are faced with too many choices, and those choices were the ideological level, the choice and the choice of objective conditions than the much more important, such as selecting what product is not so important, the choice of how to do that counts. It does not matter what people choose, the choice of how important these people with. Select the objective conditions most of the time does not matter, most of the objective conditions of choice and no right or wrong, what matters is to choose how to do it. A college graduate, he was going to Microsoft Ye Hao, Ye Hao him to sell meat, he should start Ye Hao, Ye Hao Leveling the game he wanted to, they do not crash the law, not injure, all does not matter, what matters is to choose the future, how to get things done.

addition to these, you can also choose the time and the environment, for example, you can choose the most difficult life on this most physical, when the most energy, you can also step by step, until a 40-year-old Moreover, only the 40-year-old, that life is most vulnerable when there are old under a small, if you run into a career emergency at that time, it is a very troubling thing. Such as its 20-year-old 30 years old suffer some difficulties, so that their crisp silence some of the time to live. You can choose to grow in a greenhouse, you can also choose to field sharpening, you can choose to turn up the airconditioning in the bureau work, you can choose under the heat of 40 degrees, see your client, but, all this will eventually accumulate to guide You deserve your future.

I dare not say all the things you have a choice, but most of the things that you have a choice, but often you do not remedy this as a choice. Seriously every choice, will have a better future.

9, choice of occupation

career choices, in general, nothing more than sales, marketing, customer service, logistics, administration, personnel, finance, technology, treatment of several categories, there An interesting phenomenon is that amid the 500 CEO came up to the sales, the second is the financial backdrop and more people, both of which multiplication up to about 95%. Modern IT industry is also a technical backdrop to be the boss, but in fact, they later engaged in a lot of sales and marketing work and famous performance, the company has gained a success relies entirely on the technical capability to become boss, almost none. This is a reason, because the sales person is the one dealing with knowledge, and management is actually dealing with people of knowledge, there are many similarities in these two things, their common goal is to definite things.

small when the company is the leading sales company, when the company is a large financial-led company, sales is just look at the constraints of person do not look at numbers, look at the financial limitations that figure does not look human. The initial, low operating prices, there is order to survive, there is no consultations with the customers of the conditions, others have been willing to do business, thank goodness, and this time the order overriding, overriding customer requirements, so we need to take the debt. After the big companies, all have standardized, so as not standardized reason some needless risks, while operating prices have changed, we must increase profitability, the limited output of capital into the best place. For listed companies, shareholders of the customer is not only whether you go abroad recently, not that the province has recently engaged in buffet hard, to the results when put out, get it out to discard the stock, this time is the number of overrides everything else.

heard someone say the word two days ago that makes sense, when we started preoccupied Why do people think that the leadership at work so conservative, this does not work that does not work, missed a lot of opportunities. Many times because you're young, you want a

I am not advocating people to be sales or finance, how to choose what kind of job, and you really have to choose what kind of life, a relationship, some people like to work in due time and go home, read books listen music, that's good, but not for sale to find a job, otherwise they will be tortured themselves. Some people liked the limelight, love being the megalopolis of a group of people, if you choose to do financial work, probably soon afterward, because most bosses do not like to finance too positive, not like the financial talks too much. First think how to live their own life, and then decided to find what kind of career. There are many pessimistic, in fact, is derived from satisfied, not satisfied, from the heart are often precarious, and unsettled and it is not clear whether what they want because it is not clear to what the result is what ever you want The results are nothing.

I think we work for a living, not because of work and life, life is most important, work is just portion of life. I always feel that all appearances of life are interdependent, and if life itself is a muff, the work will not be smooth. So have fun, be social, to exercise, have a happy family ... ... The most important thing to be happy, I find I have two bargains chat, a abdomen grievances, I inquired them 2 years ago, what do you are not, wages are not high, there is no customer relationship, not performance, was opened at the edge, now you much better condition than it was then, and why even less happy now? The more the better if you do not happy, then why did you work? First of First of all, people still catch myself laughing, so that my mind well, and this change of heart will make you more patient,Traditional Chinese Medicine and period Study - At, more confident, more character, more inclusive ... ... Otherwise, look at the mirror inside you, you are satisfied with it?

Some would say, you're easy, I work overtime every day, no overtime will be the boss fired me, every day worked to death, how can there be time for pastime, social, training? That is one reason the tarcomesintoseffect too high, if you are still fired every turn will be the brim of the boss, then you naturally can not set goals too high, do not you want to play golf every day? You do not have time to go the gym, but the time to work more than a few steps you can take it, take the stairs are stairs when the lift can not go, right? Office space Spin shoulder doing push-ups for dragging the nape, right? Who provides training to must come to the gym 2 hours a day? You do not have time to civilize, participate in an outing once a month for it, what the weekend to attend a melody class, drawing classes and the like can it, to try to know some peers, and they can find an opportunity to commute communication, right? The beginning is always some difficulty, but it will take that step in the direction of the virtuous cycle. Work every day very depressed, depressed the rest of the time to chew, just caught in a vicious surround, make life worse.

Sponsored Links