Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-20-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
kanmabeibi94

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key Master of the fi

aware of these key combinations do not represent is a ~~~

1, WINKEY + D: This is the first master the most common shortcut key combinations (wood note: also my favorite , oh , it seems a bit self-proclaimed expert .) This shortcut key combination can be an instant all the windows on the desktop, minimize the window , or whether the game chat window ... ... as long as this key combination is pressed again , just all the windows are all back,Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key, but what you also activated the minimum Prior to the use of the window !

2, WINKEY + F: do not go moving the mouse point Search window will pop up .

3, WINKEY + R: In our article, you will often see this operation prompt : In fact, there is a simpler way is to press WINKEY + R!

4, ALT + TAB: If you open the window too much, this key combination is very useful , it can be in one window Display all open windows name and icon , select their hope to open the window , release the key combination on it. The ALT + TAB + SHIFT keys , you can reverse displays the current open windows.

5, WINKEY + E: When you need to open Explorer, find the file, the shortcut keys that make you feel very

Tip :

WINKEY refers to the Windows logo engraved on the keyboard keys . WINKEY mainly in the 104 keys and 107 keys keyboard. 104 keyboard , also known as Win95 keyboard, this keyboard in the original 101 left and right sides of the keyboard , Ctrl and Alt keys Windwos between the two additional keys and a property associated key. 107 keyboard , also known as Win98 keyboard, more than 104 key sleep, wake up , boot , power management keys , most of these three keys at the top right of the keyboard .

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

,new balance running shoes

| Back to logs list

136095 2008 年 06 月 16 日 22:55 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
` ````` `blessing prayer HOPE,new balance mens!! ~ ~ Come on Come on Sichuan China ~ ~` ~ ~
`````````````````````` Olympic refueling ````````
``````` ~ did not register in two Japanese black silent `````
`` `
``` day and Goddess of the `Spanish` `speak English only know my English is good and bad good silent` ah `~ I suddenly felt very sorry Jane sister ~ ``
``
``` unknowingly European Cup know what started the first day of the old `I saw the game from my favorite old race the grapes` ah ~ I am happy `,一场精彩的爱国演讲(让孩子们好好看看) - Qzone日志,new balance sneakers!! ~
` I like the grape `C7` S11 `D20 `` Oh do not put the old `and` `I like the tulips are also black hegemony is pleased to participate in` I can `guess I'm old and sprinkle the grapes may not be first line of` high estimate,new balance shoes, but 4 Ha `Grape Black Insurance tulip Matador Mediterranean Sea,new balance 574! oh ~ my god,解决QQ和360的冲突 如何同时运行QQ和360方法 - Qzone日志,new balance outlet,你好:人随着年龄的增大,脑干会慢慢老化吗?脑干会...! I like ~ ~

??????????? ? I love Grandpa Wen ???????????? a respectable old man ?????
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote