Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
2815n1tzzo

Default SC ashore the joke ~

1 I am a male teacher. Hemorrhoids made, pad of a sanitary linen (sanitary napkin is the wife). In the school playing basketball, and that damn thing Shunzhao legs fell out, well on the blood ~ ~ ~
around a lot of students around the stadium watching, NND, pick up is not no pick up does not work ... ...
2 high school boarding school, some students go home to let him take by something to aid me, they send text messages: I seethe clothes and money.
3 cooked crab last night, after the water, I threw one crab kettle. Crab is very fresh in the jug meddle.
good wife to play carefully, you can not see this, then hiding behind me, scared to look over his eyes.
I relieved said: Allison, we are not too cruel? Wife: ah ... ... ... ... salt it?
4 we teach chemistry that the antique man 800 degrees of myopia, a class on the blackboard after blackboard turned suddenly pointed at my huge
call: do you stand! ! I sit down! ! I was sitting on the last row of seats, and I hung on the walls behind my coat ... ...
5 institute classes aboard first assistance, CPR, Professor said for he demonstrates:
Professor: hands, press the chest, can not make the exertion too many pressure can be 2 ~ 3cm, awkward too effortless to Patients ribs pressure off!
professor: see beneath demonstration (hands, rearing a oppression), Kacha presently! Model of broken ribs.
mortified to say, the class ~
6 universities in Shenzhen drawing, visiting with students on the road, suddenly a male student hiked to the side of the road, took a shoulder to ask: dictate of the bank's staff notes! ! Members may also charge money not hear. Looking back, nervous with a gun (great jet) pointed to him: . . . .
explosive cascade sweat. . . . . . .
7 basic school when I bought an evil graduation writing, because it says January 20-February 18, the constellation is -
--- Block
tank was in a very long duration of time people ask me what sign you are, I say this is tank seat!
8 apt go with sometime colleagues in the enterprise cross the street apt work to the station, came across a man, staring by me a moment and I fair absence to inquire him understand me. The male looked by me, then spit it! That ah! ~ ~
Man is drunk!
I am dumb, and colleagues laugh spray, scatter through the ages from the matter open. . .
colleagues everybody that said, *** that hideous ah, the man looked at her to spit. . .
9 times my friends drunk, according to his mother, he was in the toilet, phone-like right hand, left hand according to the mirror, and mirrors in the ? recent prison control is tight it? for the early out ah ...
10 once, as something to contact a classmate, but the phone did not save his number, so familiar to another and his students send text messages, 5 minutes later, finally received a reply, and can not wait to open the information, bearing the words, In desperation, can only send text messages to big brother again,

11 I just had never been penetrated on the campus, special taint, another level teacher to do the ppt show, not used ahead, just say that my first go, a long time to open a calculator projector did not react.
following a few buddies call, press F2, reception F2!
so I hesitated and asked: is both key and press it?

12 a tiny girl went to the counter, said to me: 'Auntie, give me a pouch of ketchup.'
my boys, at least this card is written.
so I laughed laugh, while she gave to her side, said: 'No problem,Asics Running Shoes, brother.'
girl shocked: 'I am not a little sibling ah!'
me: 'That's my aunt do?'
The little girl ran away hurriedly took the tomato sauce!

13 graduate school when the class two boys and a girl to help her something from the seventh layer will be moved to the first ground of the 5 boxes, weary of the two boys almost breathe, property inspection aunt see the past, said a my emotions to this day,

14 day to go and make a telephone call to friends, let her come with me, and I on the bus, the way a phone call to her: buddy M said: wrong, see the inverse as people look at me mad, knee-jerk back and saw my friend sitting behind a small M seat: ....

15 have a way to take the fortress 45, halfway on the middle-aged women. Not many human were on board, she is depending on me and the other MM standing, I subconsciously placed his sack in front, next to the MM can be looked out the window, but ignorant. Soon, middle-aged women who had a hand into his bag of MM, said that at that moment, I suddenly put a fart sound, and smell and sound ah, kicking cars full of people look at me, I shame wait to find a hole drilled ah. However, middle-aged women Xunde quickly withdrew his hand to cover their nose! Ha ha!

16 freshman girls in the bedroom is very simple,Asics Women's Gel Lyte III, eight of us have never seen the kind of condoms look like.
one evening talking attach, we gathered in front of the computer search picture, quest results only to a small box and packing the variety of pictures have not been touched, not the kind of begin, so we resolved collectively to restrain the kind of slot machines where to buy one. Those machines are rusting
result, we a cluster of people around the carton that there is no discussion in the end what a waste of a coin worth of classes, we estimate that pedestrians are met Khan ... ...
Then finally bought one, one girl was shocked:
opened, most of us feel almost like their own imagination, but the girls still say: to cover up the whole human ...
Later we saw in the supermarket one raincoat, would say to her,
17 Men Moral, director of high schools, talking very difficult.
classical paragraph: Now we have a very socialized behavior school, many students Guangzhuobangzi play basket ball, and most of the boys!
Is there a small chapter of what Guangzhebangzi girls?
18 high school students nearly a degree of myopia, glasses do not a play can not people ...
smashed the glasses also persist to fight, proceed to head into the third ...
results also had a hollow ...
audience are quiet ...
then I (he and I have different crews) picked up the ball darted his tee ..
Then he put the pellet back into the me and said: it is no out of bounds, you tee off ...
19 Video: 23 [TV] set
sniper Comments:
Cool 6 User IP: 58.57.7 .* 2009-08-16 22:08 Post
seen a lot of anti-Japanese themes membrane, how traitors are Chinese.
20 Lianju with an aunt ~ ~ One daytime her husband car she was riding a motorcycle to go family ~ ~ on the road, there is a man want to stop them, and said to them ~ ~ in front of my car was stolen , and take your car to chase him - my husband did not catch on his aunt, aunt to sit in the back that open ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I said someone to lend you my car, I wait as the afterward car to what manner chase you - -.....
21 a drink with friends, drink from the p.m. of the evening, drinking pearly wine does not move on always replaced, and the last cup of brandy one hand holding my hand patting his elbow, dig pit of the abdomen, then just say, He put his mouth and spit the whole body to absorb the wine, and he froze for a second, your head burst into tears, then a miserable heart crack lung, I reluctantly said: who and who, do not call, A company recently
22 small wages, small A happily ran the monetary chamber to receive paychecks, and then ... ...
accounting, said: / p>
23 I am a high educate classmate (MM) sent to college afterward school on the access to follow the AIDS advocacy community who partake in a seminar on AIDS hindrance in the day they shook a stool to sit around the surround and the other instructors to do study-room presentations
This is the period to come individually to every an in turn made my classmates who shrieked banana
ah hey - merry listening to lectures yet also dine fruit 8 8 wrong
wrong and the person next to her while talking and laughing speech while a banana skin to eat happy
This time the teacher came each made a TT
original TT that banana is used to set the students with the
but I left a banana hands skin. .
24 high school time, and also faster entry, and we certainly strained the school's third annual on Monday flag-raising, there is a High School petticoat student discourse on the screen: ... you sister school seniors to seriously face the entrance, play their most nice levels, do not reiterate the errors in the test ...
25 chemistry teacher do reduce hydrochloric acid and zinc in vitro experiments to what he's prepared to gush hydrochloric sour down the point does not respond to such a long time wondered then called a classmate to answer: The students do not see why you speak about bubbles it?
students: teacher, you do not release zinc!
teacher: The students answered very well!
26 school, became popular Wenquxing, my students have money to buy a 98-year 200.
I would like to take him a when to melodrama, play to a local requirements lose the password, I asked him how numerous passwords.
he did not say, he said not to Kanla personal message.
So I gave up, but my curiosity has not vanished.
day,Asics Olympos, I saw him play out the Wenquxing, I accidentally saw him lose to embezzle the password, I saw him lose the same six characters, centers coursing the original password so uncomplicated, so look for opportunities to look via to steal look.
So me one day while he went out, took his Wenquxing turned out, and quickly lose I saw 6 meters roles ******
27 buses in Beijing, a man bring a four-year-old boy.
such as vehicle lights, bus next to police cars.
do not know why men dislike pol.ice, with the lad said: ice is my son!
28 I bought a peregrination card sets
on altitude of the pattern looks like chicken, but we sure are
chicken
they laughed at me that I have not bought a taste so ugly I am not convinced asset
say how noisy how the fowl is a chicken with reputation (I was also acute to mention a dignified xx)
Having found that the whole hall of people are watching me ...
29 day.
death: > The respond was:
30 junior high school, is affixed with 2 separate sets of tables and chairs placed, and at the same chart (men) fight, then I angrily to work this hard to write your label,Asics Women's Tokidoki Mex Lo, then call to arrange for what stood hand in papers , to see my
at the same table sat on his stool, and holding his little table. . The ostensible turned down. . . I was shocked, not knowing why, he slowly skirmished to mount from their tables and chairs up piteously said: I muse you have to stand up and hit me TT ... ...
31 days before eventually trample the guy from the junior high school dating
my brother out of that clothes ah ~ as a great nab clothes to wear, so posted chest paste ...
very sweet to eat After banquet, walk on commercial street.
suddenly, handsome brother asked me to stop, mallet your clothes below the What's that?
I am confused and looked down, OMG! breast paste really slip out! and stuck in the clothes of the hem ~
I calmly put it off, threw it into the trash: > And my hand, clutch down the chest will have not to ... ...
32 in the bedroom, gossip, and we talk while a classmate, while mobile phone recharge cards at hand stripping the password, the more talk the extra vigorously, and so she revived, a prepaid card password that has been wearing her stripping , and later to her craft periodical with a aptitude for thumping out dust in the password, but also top-up.
33 has a gym class, the teacher up on a straight face solemnly announced: Today, I want to criticize the two students, a man and woman. Stand behind me, a boy whispered: Gounan Nv! One pair Gounan Nv! The teacher cried, I say that you, and XX (another woman) the whole class howled with laughter ~ ~ ~ ~
34 a few days ago to see mobile Internet news: singer caught on drug smiling ...
I wonder ...
drug to pill hymning, smiling drug why do?
Why News also highlighted the smiling drug addicts do?
after studied that a smile namely the native musician ...
35 years ago,Cheap Asics Shoes, the company act secretarial work, in urgent, hurried toward the lavatory and found the ladies room gate ajar, for single pit restroom, challenge to rush into, then knock on the door test, only to listen a female voice calmly replied : Come ~ ~! !
36 when I excavate the pockets, a key out, was not base, then go back and look!
a pair of young lovers in the street where the man suddenly said excitedly: Who? In the end is this?
I thought is the key to fast say: My, my! My
later capable, had that female pregnant. . . .
meager my face ah. . . Pain for a few days
37 a child young and silly, I only saw my mother wearing a bra, bra they thought that my mother is the preferential things. So fhardly everme time, every day I hold clothes pole to hold the yard all the bras are back home. Neighbor women come to my house to ask for day bra, I dedicated a day guarding the door, shouting towards them, all my mother's! ~
38 I am a Cuozao, I am not deliberately rub the tattoo of a society not the employer
39 go to school when the school was built, beginning in September to a lot of fashionable life. One day a baby is like holding a pile of work on behalf of class, asked me:
man who went to the masculine toilets on the right facing the shouting their
40 on the basic school, night imagined and dad fight, it is gas is gas, the gas actually woke up. After woke up next to my dad to see
see, alternatively the launch, up pops two mouths = =
41 a algebraic a.m. training, the class did not finish. Cheeky puzzled math teacher, said: Last night I finished with the advertising time, your speed is too slow. Against a student by far, and shouted: Hunan, Taiwan, the teacher is to see the ads now! Class rolling on.
42 News: Tong Dawei, his wife gave birth to female
Comments: This TONG Da's magnificent
43 a friend's house once to get entities ready to go downstairs,Asics Gel Kinsei 2, 3 upstairs downstairs to see a few kids playing sunflower acupuncture hand
friends eventful up said: look at my sunflower acupuncture points to one hand children
we go upstairs we dawdle at fewest half an hour in the upstairs downstairs I saw that the child is still standing motionless
friends had a sunflower Jiexue up to hand children bound right another
I Kuanghan .........................

Sponsored Links