Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
shazizhe16

Default Windows 7 Professional Microsoft cuts Windows Live

Microsoft is confirming that it is cutting off Windows Reside Messenger services for users in 5 nations that are “subject to United States sanctions.”As reported first by LiveSide.net earlier this week,Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, “customers in Cuba,Windows 7 Professional, Syria, Iran, Sudan and North Korea can no longer IM with Windows Live Messenger.”A Microsoft spokesperson confirmed the move on May 21:“I can confirm the report on LiveSide is correct. Microsoft has discontinued providing Instant Messenger services in certain countries subject to United States sanctions. Details of these sanctions are available from the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control.”Microsoft isn;t providing additional information beyond that statement. According to the Treasury Web site,Windows 7 Activation, the reasons for the political sanctions vary from country to country, and encompass everything from not “trading with the enemy” to trying to discourage terrorists and human-rights violators. Many of these sanctions date back eight years. So it;s unclear why Microsoft just this week removed the access of customers in these countries….On a separate — and much less dire note — I;ve been getting intermittent rogue error messages when attempting to sign into Windows Reside Messenger for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes I;ve gotten a message saying my password and ID are incorrect; other times, that I;m not connected to the Internet. When I;ve used Meebo to circumvent the Microsoft sign-in process,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, I;ve been able to use Windows Live Messenger just fine.I;ve heard from a few other people who;ve been having Windows Live Messenger problems,Windows 7 Pro, too. Anyone have theories/knowledge as to what might be happening on the Live Messenger back-end? (Microsoft officials, when I asked, said they believe it;s a problem on my end. But based on what I;m hearing from others, I think there;s more to it than that.)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
Fruininisruse

Default rower holenderski

stylowy rower
Old 06-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
Fruininisruse

Default Rowery elektryczne

Holenderski rower
Old 06-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
fghi292

Cool Souhun the

Souhun the art buy wow account of it. "Han Hey smiling buy wow gold would not budge. If these wow power leveling fill are rattling acrophobic of astrometric cheap wow gold orbiter metropolis law wow gold enforcement life, so it leave be .