Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
wtixh112

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Report Microsoft chooses ad

AdWeek is reporting that Microsoft has selected ad company McCann Erickson to develop its campaign fo the Microsoft “Pink Project.”(McCann was bidding for the Pink account against Crispin Porter, the Seinfeld/Laptop Hunters ad folks, and JWT, the company reinvigorating Microsoft;s “People Ready” campaign,Office 2007 Key, AdWeek reported back in April. It;s unknown how much Microsoft is allocating for the new ad campaign.)Pink — last I heard — is the codename for a Microsoft-branded phone and set of accompanying premium consumer services being developed largely by the Danger team that Microsoft acquired last year. Pink will build on top of the core Windows Mobile 7 platform, my sources have said, but will look different from other third-party Windows Mobile 7 phones. (A related aside: McCann also is Microsoft;s Windows Mobile ad company.)According to the latest scuttlebutt,Windows 7, Microsoft seems to be on track to release to handset makers the Windows Mobile 7 code this fall, right around the same time that the first Windows Mobile 6.5 phones come to market. (Windows Mobile 6.5 is definitely shaping up to be the Windows Me of the WinMobile phone world….)Microsoft has been keeping close to the vest details about Pink. I;ve heard from my tipsters that there will be one Pink phone manufacturer. Some are saying it;s Motorola or possibly Sharp, both of which have manufactured Danger-based phones. Pink;s “user experience”/user interface,Windows 7 Ultimate, which is codenamed “Purple,” is meant to appeal to an audience not so different from the traditional Sidekick audience.So is the Pink phone going to be some kind of souped-up Sidekick, with Zune music/video,Office 2007, MyPhone,Microsoft Office 2010, Windows Marketplace for Mobile and other premium Danger-like services differentiating from the T-Mobile Sidekick and various hiptop devices? Microsoft still won;t comment on anything having to do with Pink. But that;s my best guess. This week, at least….

Sponsored Links